Mary Howell Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Mary L Howell is at least $2.49 Million dollars as of 15 May 2019. Ms. Howell owns over 3,669 units of Vectrus stock worth over $846,354 and over the last 20 years she sold VEC stock worth over $1,485,699. In addition, she makes $160,000 as Independent Director at Vectrus.
Ms. Howell VEC stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Mary has made over 22 trades of the Vectrus stock since 2003, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she exercised 3,669 units of VEC stock worth $168,664 on 15 May 2019.
The largest trade she’s ever made was exercising 65,923 units of Vectrus stock on 27 October 2006 worth over $3,122,773. On average, Mary trades about 6,157 units every 115 days since 1999. As of 15 May 2019 she still owns at least 18,411 units of Vectrus stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Howell stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Mary Howell biography
Mary L. Howell is the Independent Director of the company. Ms. Howell serves as a Director. Ms. Howell is currently the Chief Executive Officer of Howell Strategy Group, an international consulting firm. Previously, Ms. Howell served as Executive Vice President of Textron Inc. from 1995 until her retirement in 2009. She served as an officer of Textron Inc. for 24 years, serving on the Textron Management Committee for over 15 years. Ms. Howell currently serves on the Board of Directors of Esterline Corporation where she serves as Lead Director. She also serves on the executive committee of the Board of the Atlantic Council. In 2008, Ms. Howell received the Charles Ruch Semper Fidelis Award and in 2010 became an Honorary Marine. Ms. Howell received a Bachelor’s degree from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
What is the salary of Mary Howell?
As the Independent Director of Vectrus, the total compensation of Mary Howell at Vectrus is $160,000. There are 4 executives at Vectrus getting paid more, with Charles Prow having the highest compensation of $2,175,520.
How old is Mary Howell?
Mary Howell is 66, she’s been the Independent Director of Vectrus since 2014. There are 3 older and 8 younger executives at Vectrus. The oldest executive at Vectrus, Inc. is William Murdy, 76, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Mary Howell’s mailing address?
Mary’s mailing address filed with the SEC is TEXTRON INC., 1101 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW, SUITE 400, WASHINGTON, , 20004.
Insider trading at Vectrus
Over the last 5 years, insiders at Vectrus have traded over $465,259 worth of Vectrus stock and bought 58,858 units worth $1,570,958 . The most active insider traders include William F Murdy, Mary L Howell, and Matthew Klein. On average, Vectrus executives and independent directors trade stock every 13 days with the average trade being worth of $149,101. The most recent stock trade was executed by Kevin T Boyle on 22 October 2019, trading 1,449 units of VEC stock currently worth $67,263.
What does Vectrus do?
Vectrus, Inc. is a services company. The company’s services include facility & logistics Services and Information Technology & Network Communications Services. The Facility & Logistics capabilities consists of airfield management, ammunition management, civil engineering, communications, emergency services, equipment maintenance, repair and services, life support activities, public works, security, transportation operations, and warehouse management & distribution. It supports the U.S. Army, Air Force and Navy in both domestic and international environments, geographically ranging from the U.S. to Europe and Southwest Asia. The Information Technology & Network Communications capabilities consist of communications, system-of system engineering and software development, mission services, management and service support, network and cybersecurity, and systems installation & activation for the U.S. Army, Air Force and Navy. The company was founded on February 4, 2014 and is headquartered in Colorado Springs, CO.
What does Vectrus’s logo look like?
Complete history of Ms. Howell stock trades at Astec Industries, Textron, and Vectrus
Vectrus executives and stock owners
Vectrus executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Charles Prow, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Michele Tyler, Senior Vice President, Chief Legal Officer and Corporate Secretary
- David Hathaway, Senior Vice President, Programs
- Susan Deagle, Senior Vice President and Chief Growth Officer
- Louis Giuliano, Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
- Stephen Waechter, Independent Director
- Eric Pillmore, Independent Director
- Mary Howell, Independent Director
- Bradford Boston, Independent Director
- Phillip Widman, Independent Director
- Melvin Parker, Independent Director
- William Murdy, Independent Director
- William Noon, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President
- Kevin Leonard, Senior Vice President, Army and Expeditionary Programs
- Mario Coracides, Senior Vice President – Enterprise Vectrus Operations
- Kevin Boyle, Senior Vice President, Chief Legal Officer and General Counsel
- Francis Peloso, Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
- Susan Lynch, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Matthew Klein, SVP and CFO
- Kristi Correa, CVP, Chief Accounting Officer
- Brad Boston, Director
- Kenneth W. Hunzeker, CEO and President
- Janet Oliver, Senior VP, Bus. Development
- Rene Moline, VP, IT and Network Comm
- Kelvin Coppock, Senior VP, Contracts
- Charles Anderson, Senior VP, Programs
- Theodore Wright, EVP, Chief Operating Officer
- Inc. Exelis, 10% owner