Mary Gustafsson Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Mary Elizabeth Gustafsson is at least $4 Million dollars as of 19 September 2017. Ms. Gustafsson owns over 5,000 units of ITT stock worth over $1,570,705 and over the last 11 years she sold ITT stock worth over $605,382. In addition, she makes $1,822,610 as Senior Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer, and General Counsel at ITT.
Ms. Gustafsson ITT stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Mary has made over 12 trades of the ITT stock since 2011, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she sold 5,000 units of ITT stock worth $214,500 on 19 September 2017.
The largest trade she’s ever made was exercising 26,657 units of ITT stock on 30 September 2013 worth over $1,812,409. On average, Mary trades about 2,647 units every 77 days since 2008. As of 19 September 2017 she still owns at least 23,102 units of ITT stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Gustafsson stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Mary Gustafsson biography
Mary Beth Gustafsson is Senior Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer, General Counsel of the Company. She has served as our Senior Vice President and General Counsel since February 2014 and as our Chief Compliance Officer since August 2014. Prior to joining us, Ms. Gustafsson served as Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary of First Solar Inc. from 2009 to 2013 and from 2008 to 2009 as Vice President, General Counsel. Prior to that Ms. Gustafsson was Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary of American Standard Companies, Inc. from 2005 to 2008.
What is the salary of Mary Gustafsson?
As the Senior Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer, and General Counsel of ITT, the total compensation of Mary Gustafsson at ITT is $1,822,610. There are 2 executives at ITT getting paid more, with Luca Savi having the highest compensation of $3,847,880.
How old is Mary Gustafsson?
Mary Gustafsson is 59, she’s been the Senior Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer, and General Counsel of ITT since 2014. There are 9 older and 10 younger executives at ITT. The oldest executive at ITT, Inc. is Frank MacInnis, 72, who is the Independent Chairman of the Board.
What’s Mary Gustafsson’s mailing address?
Mary’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 350 WEST WASHINGTON STREET, SUITE 600, TEMPE, AZ, 85281.
Insider trading at ITT
Over the last 16 years, insiders at ITT have traded over $16,755,664 worth of ITT stock and bought 21,200 units worth $647,794 . The most active insider traders include Frank T Macinnis, Geraud Darnis, and Steven R Loranger. On average, ITT executives and independent directors trade stock every 33 days with the average trade being worth of $1,992,787. The most recent stock trade was executed by Luca Savi on 6 May 2019, trading 36,063 units of ITT stock currently worth $2,203,810.
What does ITT do?
ITT, Inc. engages in the manufacture and sale of engineered components and customized technology solutions in the field of energy, transportation, and industrial markets. It operates through the following segments: Motion Technologies, Industrial Process, and Connect and Control Technologies. The Motion Technologies segment manufactures brake components and specialized sealing solutions, shock absorbers and damping technologies primarily for the global automotive, truck and trailer, public bus and rail transportation. The Industrial Process segment includes engineered fluid process equipment in areas such as chemical, oil and gas, mining, and other industrial process markets as well as providing of plant optimization and efficiency solutions and aftermarket services and parts. The Connect and Control Technologies segment offers harsh-environment connector solutions and critical energy absorption and flow control components for the aerospace and defense, general industrial, medical, and oil and gas markets. The company was founded in 1920 and is headquartered in White Plains, NY.
What does ITT’s logo look like?
Complete history of Ms. Gustafsson stock trades at First Solar and ITT
ITT executives and stock owners
ITT executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Luca Savi, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Thomas Scalera, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Mary Gustafsson, Senior Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer, General Counsel
- Farrokh Batliwala, Senior Vice President and President, Connect and Control Technologies
- Frank MacInnis, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Timothy Powers, Independent Director
- Richard Lavin, Independent Director
- Donald DeFosset, Independent Director
- Rebecca McDonald, Independent Director
- Mario Longhi, Independent Director
- Christina Gold, Independent Director
- Nicholas Fanandakis, Independent Director
- Geraud Darnis, Independent Director
- Orlando Ashford, Independent Director
- Sabrina Soussan, Independent Director
- Cheryl Shavers, Independent Director
- Jason Moss, Investor Relations Manager
- John Capela, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President
- David Malinas, Senior Vice President and President, Industrial Process
- Carlo Ghirardo, Senior Vice President and President, Motion Technologies
- Ryan Flynn, Senior Vice President and President, Asia Pacific
- Maurine Lembesis, Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
- Don Defosset, Director
- G Peter Daloia, Director
- Aris C Chicles, Senior Vice President
- Steven C Giuliano, VP, Finance & CAO
- Neil W Yeargin, SVP & Pres., Interconnect Sol.
- Victoria L Creamer, SVP Human Resources
- Louis J Giuliano, Chairman, President and CEO
- Rand V Araskog, Director
- Denise L Ramos, SVP & CFO
- David F Melcher, Vice President
- Vincent A Maffeo, SVP, General Counsel
- Gretchen W Mc Clain, Vice President
- Henry J Driesse, Senior Vice President
- George A. Hanna, See Remarks
- John J Hamre, Director
- Donald E Foley, Senior Vice President
- Thomas F Korber, SVP and Chief HR Officer
- Paul J Kern, Director
- Markos I Tambakeras, Director
- Janice Klettner,
- Linda S Sanford, Director
- Scott A Crum, Senior Vice President
- Angela A Buonocore, Senior Vice President
- William Edward Taylor, SVP & Pres., Interconnect Sol.
- Curtis J Crawford, Director
- Christopher A Harrison, Vice President
- Ralph F Hake, Director
- A. John Procopio, Vice President
- Frank R Jimenez, Vice President
- Steven F Gaffney, Vice President
- Donald J Stebbins, Director
- Surya N Mohapatra, Director
- Brenda Reichelderfer, Senior Vice President
- Robert J Jr Pagano,
- Munish Nanda, SVP & Pres., Control Tech.
- Burt M Fealing, SVP, General Counsel and Sec’y
- Raymond W Leboeuf, Director
- George E Minnich, SVP & CFO
- Nicholas P Hill, Vice President
- Thomas R Martin, Senior Vice President
- Edward W Williams, SVP and Corp.Controller
- Robert L Ayers, Senior Vice President
- Steven R Loranger, President and Chief Executive
- Martin Kamber, SVP, Corporate Development
- Gerard Gendron, SVP
- Mark E Lang, Corporate Controller