Mary Beckerle Net Worth
Mary Beckerle JNJ stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Mary has made over 1 trades of the Johnson & Johnson stock since 2017, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 4,507 units of JNJ stock worth $138,635 on 10 November 2017.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 4,507 units of Johnson & Johnson stock on 10 November 2017 worth over $138,635. On average, Mary trades about 300 units every 0 days since 2011.
You can see the complete history of Mary Beckerle stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Mary Beckerle biography
Dr. Mary C. Beckerle, Ph.D., is an Independent Director of the Company. She has served as CEO of Huntsman Cancer Institute at the University of Utah since 2006. She is the associate vice president for cancer affairs and a distinguished professor of biology and oncological sciences at the University of Utah. Dr. Beckerle joined the faculty of the University of Utah in 1986 and currently holds the Jon M. Huntsman Presidential Endowed Chair. Dr. Beckerle has served on the National Institute of Health (NIH) Advisory Committee to the Director, on the Board of Directors of the American Association for Cancer Research, as president of the American Society for Cell Biology, and as the Chair of the American Cancer Society Council for Extramural Grants. She currently serves on a number of scientific advisory boards, including the Medical Advisory Board of the Howard Hughes Medical Institute, and the Scientific Advisory Boards of the National Center for Biological Sciences at the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research in India, the Mechanobiology Institute in Singapore, and the Dana Farber/Harvard Cancer Center. Dr. Beckerle held a Guggenheim Fellowship at the Curie Institute in Paris, received the Utah Governor’s Medal for Science and Technology in 2001, the Sword of Hope Award from the American Cancer Society in 2004 and is an elected Fellow of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences and the American Philosophical Society. Dr. Beckerle was also named a National Association of Corporate Directors (NACD) Governance Fellow in 2012.
What is the salary of Mary Beckerle?
As the Independent Director of Johnson & Johnson, the total compensation of Mary Beckerle at Johnson & Johnson is $339,940. There are 7 executives at Johnson & Johnson getting paid more, with Alex Gorsky having the highest compensation of $20,097,600.
How old is Mary Beckerle?
Mary Beckerle is 64, he’s been the Independent Director of Johnson & Johnson since 2015. There are 8 older and 14 younger executives at Johnson & Johnson. The oldest executive at Johnson & Johnson is William Perez, 71, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Mary Beckerle’s mailing address?
Mary’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O HUNTSMAN CORPORATION, 500 HUNTSMAN WAY, SALT LAKE CITY, UT, 84108.
Insider trading at Johnson & Johnson
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Johnson & Johnson have traded over $14,773,780 worth of Johnson & Johnson stock and bought 16,498 units worth $1,808,440 . The most active insider traders include Anne M Mulcahy, William C Weldon, and Steven Reinemund. On average, Johnson & Johnson executives and independent directors trade stock every 27 days with the average trade being worth of $3,996,460. The most recent stock trade was executed by Marillyn A Hewson on 11 June 2019, trading 3,000 units of JNJ stock currently worth $419,040.
What does Johnson & Johnson do?
Johnson & Johnson is a holding company, which engages in the research and development, manufacture and sale of products in the health care field. It operates through the following segments: Consumer, Pharmaceutical, and Medical Devices. The Consumer segment includes products used in the baby care, oral care, beauty, over-the-counter pharmaceutical, women’s health, and wound care markets. The Pharmaceutical segment focuses on therapeutic areas such as immunology, infectious diseases ad vaccines, neuroscience, oncology, cardiovascular and metabolism, and pulmonary hypertension. The Medical Devices segment offers products used in the orthopedic, surgery, cardiovascular, diabetes care, and eye health fields. The company was founded by Robert Wood Johnson I, James Wood Johnson and Edward Mead Johnson Sr. in 1886 and is headquartered in New Brunswick, NJ.
What does Johnson & Johnson’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mary Beckerle stock trades at Huntsman and Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson executives and stock owners
Johnson & Johnson executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Alex Gorsky, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Paulus Stoffels, Vice Chairman- Executive Committee, Chief Scientific Officer
- Joaquin Duato, Vice Chairman – Executive Committee
- Michael Ullmann, Executive Vice President, General Counsel
- Peter Fasolo, Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
- Joseph Wolk, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Anne Mulcahy, Lead Independent Director
- Ronald Williams, Independent Director
- Charles Prince, Independent Director
- William Perez, Independent Director
- Mary Beckerle, Independent Director
- D. Scott Davis, Independent Director
- A. Eugene Washington, Independent Director
- Mark McClellan, Independent Director
- Ian Davis, Independent Director
- Jennifer Doudna, Independent Director
- Marillyn Hewson, Independent Director
- Kathryn Wengel, Executive Vice President, Chief Global Supply Chain Officer
- Jennifer Taubert, Executive Vice President – Worldwide Chairman, Pharmaceuticals
- Michael Sneed, Executive Vice President – Global Corporate Affairs and Chief Communication Officer
- Thibaut Mongon, Executive Vice President, Worldwide Chairman, Consumer
- Jorge Mesquita, Executive Vice President, Worldwide Chairman – Consumer
- Ashley McEvoy, Executive Vice President – Worldwide Chairman, Medical Devices
- James Cullen, Director
- Stephen J Cosgrove,
- Leo F Mullin, Director
- Michael M E Johns, Director
- Ronald A Kapusta, Controller, CAO
- Susan L Lindquist, Director
- Gary J Pruden, Exec VP, WW Chair, Med Devices
- Dominic J Caruso, Chief Financial Officer
- Sandra E Peterson, Group Worldwide Chairman
- Mary Sue Coleman, Director
- David Satcher, Director
- William C Weldon, Chairman/CEO
- Arnold G Langbo, Director
- Russell C Deyo, Vice President, Administration
- Kaye I Foster Cheek, VP, Human Resources
- Colleen A Goggins, Member, Executive Committee
- Sherilyn S Mc Coy, Member, Executive Committee
- Donald M Jr. Casey, Member, Executive Committee
- Nicholas J Valeriani, Vice President,Human Resources
- Christine A Poon, Executive Committee Member
- Joseph C Scodari, Executive Committee Member
- Steven Reinemund, Director
- Ann Dibble Jordan, Director
- Robert J Darretta, Member, Executive Committee
- Per A Peterson, Executive Committee Member
- Michael J Dormer, Member, Executive Committee
- Joann Heffernan Heisen, Member, Executive Committee
- Gerard N Burrow, Director
- Henry B Schacht, Director
- M Judah Folkman, Director
- Roger S Fine, Vice President General Counsel
- James T Lenehan, Vice Chairman
- Brian D Perkins, Executive Committee Member
- Robert N Wilson,