Marvin Tseu Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Marvin Tseu is at least $2.24 Million dollars as of 21 February 2019. Mr. Tseu owns over 4,238 units of Plantronics stock worth over $1,020,911 and over the last 16 years he sold PLT stock worth over $938,655. In addition, he makes $280,487 as Independent Vice Chairman of the Board at Plantronics.
Mr. Tseu PLT stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Marvin has made over 12 trades of the Plantronics stock since 2012, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 4,238 units of PLT stock worth $155,958 on 21 February 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 5,000 units of Plantronics stock on 13 May 2014 worth over $225,000. On average, Marvin trades about 1,266 units every 83 days since 2004. As of 21 February 2019 he still owns at least 24,876 units of Plantronics stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Tseu stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Marvin Tseu biography
Marvin Tseu is the Independent Vice Chairman of the Board of Plantronics, Inc. nce 2008, Mr. Tseu has served as a managing partner of Waypoint Strategies, a firm which advises companies’ boards, CEOs and management on alignment of roles, responsibilities and actions to improve corporate performance. In April 2014, Mr. Tseu became Chief Operating Officer of Future Ads, LLC, a digital media company. After the merger of Future Ads with Kitara Media Corp., another digital media company, to form Propel Media, Inc., in January 2015, Mr. Tseu was named CEO and appointed to the board of directors of Propel Media. Previously, from June 2009 to September 2013, Mr. Tseu served as Chief Operating Officer of Exponential Interactive, Inc., a leading global provider of advertising intelligence and digital media solutions to brand advertisers and he has worked in a variety of senior executive sales, marketing and management roles. From May 2006 to November 2007, Mr. Tseu served as Chief Executive Officer and Director of Axesstel, Inc., a designer and developer of fixed wireless voice and broadband data products. From October 2002 to March 2006, Mr. Tseu served as the Chief Executive Officer and was a founder of Active Reasoning, Inc., a private company that produced resource management software to help enterprises manage their IT operations, which was acquired by Oracle Corporation in 2007. From 2000 to 2002, Mr. Tseu served as a consulting venture partner with ComVentures, LLP, a venture capital firm focusing on communications companies. From February 2001 to July 2001, Mr. Tseu was Chief Executive Officer of Method Networks, Inc., an Internet technology company helping enterprises automate the management of their Internet networks. From October 1999 to October 2000, Mr. Tseu served as President and Chief Executive Officer and was a co-founder of SiteSmith, Inc., a provider of outsourced Internet site operations. From August 1998 to July 1999, Mr. Tseu served as President of Structured Internetworks, Inc.,
What is the salary of Marvin Tseu?
As the Independent Vice Chairman of the Board of Plantronics, the total compensation of Marvin Tseu at Plantronics is $280,487. There are 3 executives at Plantronics getting paid more, with Joseph Burton having the highest compensation of $4,725,610.
How old is Marvin Tseu?
Marvin Tseu is 70, he’s been the Independent Vice Chairman of the Board of Plantronics since 2018. There are 1 older and 13 younger executives at Plantronics. The oldest executive at Plantronics, Inc. is John Hart, 72, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Marvin Tseu’s mailing address?
Marvin’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 345 ENCINAL STREET, , SANTA CRUZ, CA, 95060.
Insider trading at Plantronics
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Plantronics have traded over $23,443,856 worth of Plantronics stock and bought 28,500 units worth $1,314,428 . The most active insider traders include S Kenneth Kannappan, Charles D Boynton, and Brian S Dexheimer. On average, Plantronics executives and independent directors trade stock every 10 days with the average trade being worth of $188,325. The most recent stock trade was executed by Joseph B Burton on 9 September 2019, trading 5,000 units of PLT stock currently worth $164,700.
What does Plantronics do?
Plantronics, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, and distribution of headsets, voice, video, and content sharing solutions. Its product include enterprises headsets, consumer headsets, voice video, and content sharing solutions. The company was founded by Courtney Graham and Keith Larkin in 1961 and is headquartered in Santa Cruz, CA.
What does Plantronics’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Tseu stock trades at Plantronics
Plantronics executives and stock owners
Plantronics executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Joseph Burton, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Jeffrey Loebbaka, Senior Vice President – Global Sales
- Mary Huser, Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
- Marvin Tseu, Independent Vice Chairman of the Board
- Greggory Hammann, Independent Director
- Brian Dexheimer, Independent Director
- Marshall Mohr, Independent Director
- John Hart, Independent Director
- Robert Hagerty, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Will Zelver, Manager, Investor Relations & External Reporting
- Guido Jouret, Independent Director
- Kathy Crusco, Director
- Daniel Moloney, Director
- Frank Baker, Director
- Tom Puorro, Executive Vice President, General Manager, Personal Systems Business
- Amy Barzdukas, Executive Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer
- Anja Hamilton, Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
- Charles Boynton, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Richard R Pickard, VICE PRESIDENT
- Maria Martinez, Director
- Donald S Houston, VICE PRESIDENT – SENIOR
- Pamela J Strayer, TOP FINANCIAL EXECUTIVE – CFO.
- Private Holdings Ii, Llc Tr…, Director
- Private Holdings I, Llc Tri…,
- Kathleen M Crusco, Director
- Shantanu Sarkar, TOP DEVELOPMENT ENGINEERING EX
- Renee Niemi, VICE PRESIDENT
- Thomas Puorro, TOP DEVELOPMENT ENGINEERING EX
- Philip Vanhoutte, VICE PRESIDENT – SENIOR
- Barbara Vaughn Scherer, VICE PRESIDENT – SENIOR
- Colleen M Martin Garcia, DIRECTOR – SENIOR
- Jeff Loebbaka, TOP SALES EXECUTIVE – GLOBAL.E
- Roger Wery, Director
- S Kenneth Kannappan, PRESIDENT/CEO
- Stephen Clayton Hausmann, VICE PRESIDENT
- Susan M Fox, VICE PRESIDENT
- Julie Murphy, VICE PRESIDENT
- Charles Yort, VICE PRESIDENT
- Barry L Margerum, VICE PRESIDENT
- Vicki L Marion, PRESIDENT, DIVISION
- Carsten Trads, PRESIDENT, DIVISION
- Gary Savadove, VICE PRESIDENT
- Joyce R Shimizu, PRESIDENT, DIVISION
- Steven F Burson, VICE PRESIDENT
- Lawrence Wuerz, VICE PRESIDENT – SENIOR, OPERA
- Mark L Breier, VICE PRESIDENT – SENIOR
- Terry A Walters, VICE PRESIDENT
- Patti S Hart, Director
- Trude C Taylor, Director
- James Sotelo, VICE PRESIDENT
- David A Wegmann, Director
- Bradley Mark Guenther, VICE PRESIDENT
- Harland Craig May, VP
- Jean Claude Malraison, VICE PRESIDENT – SENIOR
- Michael Thomas Hartberger, ACTING PRES., WALKER
- Private Holdings Ii, Llc Tr…,