Marvin Schlanger Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Marvin O Schlanger is at least $5.52 Million dollars as of 11 February 2019. Mr. Schlanger owns over 12,750 units of UGI stock worth over $4,748,367 and over the last 16 years he sold UGI stock worth over $1,061. In addition, he makes $767,021 as Chairman of the Board at UGI.
Mr. Schlanger UGI stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Marvin has made over 17 trades of the UGI stock since 2005, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 12,750 units of UGI stock worth $204,128 on 11 February 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 14,400 units of UGI stock on 10 May 2010 worth over $124,272. On average, Marvin trades about 2,982 units every 109 days since 2004. As of 11 February 2019 he still owns at least 100,836 units of UGI stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Schlanger stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Marvin Schlanger biography
Marvin O. Schlanger serves as Chairman of the Board of the Company. Mr. Schlanger serves as the Company’s Chairman of the Board (since January 2016). He is a Principal in the firm of Cherry Hill Chemical Investments, L.L.C. (a management services and capital firm for chemical and allied industries) (since 1998). Mr. Schlanger served as Chief Executive Officer of CEVA Holdings BV and CEVA Holdings, LLC, an international logistics supplier (2012 to 2013). Mr. Schlanger is currently a director of AmeriGas Propane, Inc., and UGI Utilities, Inc., both of which are subsidiaries of UGI Corporation. He is also a director of CEVA Logistics AG, Hexion, Inc., Momentive Performance Materials, Inc., and VECTRA Company. Mr. Schlanger also serves on the advisory board of the Kleinman Center for Energy Policy at the University of Pennsylvania. He previously served as a director of CEVA Holdings, LLC (2009 to 2018) and CEVA Group, plc (2009 to 2018). Mr. Schlanger’s qualifications to serve as a director include his senior management, strategic planning, business development, risk management, and general operational experience. Additionally, by virtue of his experience as Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer, and Chief Financial Officer of ARCO Chemical Company, a large public company, and his experience serving as chairman, director and committee member on the boards of directors of large public and private international companies, Mr. Schlanger also possesses in-depth knowledge in the areas of executive compensation, corporate governance and international operations. The Board also considered Mr. Schlanger’s intimate knowledge and understanding of the Company’s businesses by virtue of his years serving as a director of the Company.
What is the salary of Marvin Schlanger?
As the Chairman of the Board of UGI, the total compensation of Marvin Schlanger at UGI is $767,021. There are 5 executives at UGI getting paid more, with John Walsh having the highest compensation of $7,446,660.
How old is Marvin Schlanger?
Marvin Schlanger is 70, he’s been the Chairman of the Board of UGI since 2016. There are 1 older and 16 younger executives at UGI. The oldest executive at UGI Corp. is Anne Pol, 71, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Marvin Schlanger’s mailing address?
Marvin’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 460 NORTH GULPH ROAD, , KING OF PRUSSIA, PA, 19406.
Insider trading at UGI
Over the last 16 years, insiders at UGI have traded over $41,811,006 worth of UGI stock and bought 286,799 units worth $11,002,684 . The most active insider traders include Lon R Greenberg, Frank S Hermance, and John L Walsh. On average, UGI executives and independent directors trade stock every 16 days with the average trade being worth of $1,525,292. The most recent stock trade was executed by M Shawn Puccio on 14 June 2019, trading 25,500 units of UGI stock currently worth $510,765.
What does UGI do?
UGI Corp. operates as a holding company, which engages in the distribution, storage, transport, and marketing of energy products and related services. Through its subsidiaries, it operates through the following segments: AmeriGas Propane; UGI International; Midstream and Marketing; UGI Utilities; and Corporate & Other. The AmeriGas Propane segment consists of the propane distribution business of AmeriGas Partners, L.P. The UGI International segment conducts a liquefied petroleum gas distribution business in the United Kingdom; and centeral, northern, and eastern Europe. The Midstream and Marketing segment refers to the businesses of Energy Services, LLC and its subsidiaries; and the heating, ventilation, air-conditioning, refrigeration, and electrical contracting businesses in the Mid-Atlantic region. The UGI Utilities segment involves the natural gas distribution utility business directly and through its wholly owned subsidiaries UGI Penn Natural Gas, Inc. and and UGI Central Penn Gas, Inc. The Corporate & Other covers the net gains and losses on commodity and certain foreign currency derivative instruments not associated with current-period transactions. The company was founded on June 1, 1982 and is headquartered in King of Prussia, PA.
What does UGI’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Schlanger stock trades at LyondellBasell Industries NV and UGI
UGI executives and stock owners
UGI executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- John Walsh, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Ted Jastrzebski, Chief Financial Officer
- Roger Perreault, Executive Vice President – Global LPG
- Monica Gaudiosi, Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Robert Beard, Executive Vice President – Natural Gas
- Marvin Schlanger, Chairman of the Board
- M. Shawn Bort, Independent Director
- Richard Gochnauer, Independent Director
- Frank Hermance, Independent Director
- James Stallings, Independent Director
- Anne Pol, Independent Director
- Theodore Dosch, Independent Director
- Alan Harris, Director
- William Ruthrauff, Director – Investor Relations
- Marie-Dominique Ortiz-Landazabal, Vice President-Finance and Chief Financial Officer of UGI International, LLC
- Laurie Bergman, Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer and Corporate Controller
- Joseph Hartz, President – UGI Energy Services, LLC
- Hugh Gallagher, President and Chief Executive Officer – AmeriGas
- Ann P Kelly, VP, CAO & Corporate Controller
- Jerry E Sheridan, President & CEO of AmeriGas
- M Shawn Puccio, Director
- Ernest E Jones, Director
- Kirk R Oliver, CFO
- Roger B Vincent, Director
- Bradley C Hall, Vice President –
- Ted A Dosch, Director
- Kelly A Romano, Director
- Thaddeus J Jastrzebski, Chief Financial Officer
- Anthony J Mendicino, Senior VP – Finance and
- Robert C Flexon, Chief Financial Officer
- Stephen D Ban, Director
- James W Stratton, Director
- Robert J Chaney,
- Francois Varagne, Chairman & CEO of Subsidiary
- Thomas F Dovovan, Director
- Davinder S Athwal, Vice President & CAO
- Lon R Greenberg, President/CEO & Chairman
- Michael J Cuzzolina, Vice President – Accounting
- Robert H Knauss, VP and General Counsel
- Peter Kelly, Vice President – Finance & CFO
- Eugene V N Bissell, President & CEO of Subsidiary,
- Richard C Gozon, Director
- David W Trego, President & CEO of subsidiary,