Marvin D Cooper Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Marvin D Cooper is at least $10.7 Million dollars as of 5 May 2009. Marvin Cooper owns over 102,157 units of Weyerhaeuser Co stock worth over $10,560,829 and over the last 16 years Marvin sold WY stock worth over $161,408.
Marvin Cooper WY stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Marvin has made over 2 trades of the Weyerhaeuser Co stock since 2003, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Marvin sold 102,157 units of WY stock worth $161,408 on 5 May 2009.
The largest trade Marvin’s ever made was selling 102,157 units of Weyerhaeuser Co stock on 5 May 2009 worth over $161,408. On average, Marvin trades about 15,622 units every 263 days since 2003. As of 5 May 2009 Marvin still owns at least 355,943 units of Weyerhaeuser Co stock.
You can see the complete history of Marvin Cooper stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Marvin Cooper’s mailing address?
Marvin’s mailing address filed with the SEC is P. O. BOX 1136, , BENNETTSVILLE, SC, 29512.
Insider trading at Weyerhaeuser Co
Over the last 2019 years, insiders at Weyerhaeuser Co have traded over $82,136,549 worth of Weyerhaeuser Co stock and bought 111,433 units worth $3,057,825 . The most active insider traders include Debra A Cafaro, John I Kieckhefer, and Steven R Rogel. On average, Weyerhaeuser Co executives and independent directors trade stock every 30 days with the average trade being worth of $1,061,177. The most recent stock trade was executed by Devin W Stockfish on 6 June 2019, trading 5,195 units of WY stock currently worth $119,641.
What does Weyerhaeuser Co do?
Weyerhaeuser Co. engages in the manufacture, distribution and sale of forest products. It operates through the following business segments: Timberlands; Real Estate, Energy and Natural Resources (Real Estate & ENR); and Wood Products. The Timberlands segment manages private commercial forestland worldwide, which engages in growing and harvesting trees for lumber, building, pulp, paper and other wood products. The Real Estate & ENR segment deliver premiums to timber value by identifying and monetizing higher and better use lands and capturing the full value of surface and subsurface assets. The Wood Products segment delivers lumber, structural panels, engineered wood products and complementary building products for residential, multi-family, industrial and light commercial applications. The company was founded by Frederick Weyerhaeuser in January 1900 and is headquartered in Seattle, WA.
What does Weyerhaeuser Co’s logo look like?
Complete history of Marvin Cooper stock trades at Domtar and Weyerhaeuser Co
Weyerhaeuser Co executives and stock owners
Weyerhaeuser Co executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Adrian Blocker, Senior Vice President -Timberlands
- Russell Hagen, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Devin Stockfish, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- James Kilberg, Senior Vice President – Real Estate, Energy and Natural Resources
- Rick Holley, Independent Chairman of the Board,
- Sara Lewis, Independent Director
- Charles Williamson, Lead Independent Director
- Nicole Piasecki, Independent Director
- Kim Williams, Independent Director
- D. Michael Steuert, Independent Director
- Lawrence Selzer, Independent Director
- Marc Racicot, Independent Director
- Mark Emmert, Independent Director
- Beth Baum, Director – Investor Relations
- David Wold, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President
- Kristy Harlan, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
- Denise Merle, Senior Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer
- Doyle Simons, Director
- Sara L Grootwassink, Director
- Catherine I Slater, Senior Vice President
- John I Kieckhefer, Director
- Rhonda D Hunter, Sr. Vice President
- David P Bozeman, Director
- John F., Sr. Morgan, Director
- Timothy E Punke, Senior Vice President
- Lawrence B Burrows, Subsidiary Pres.
- Peter M Orser, Subsidiary Pres.
- Jerald W Richards, Chief Accounting Officer
- Keith O’rear, Senior Vice President
- Debra A Cafaro, Director
- Thomas M Lindquist, Executive Vice President
- Wayne W Murdy, Director
- Daniel S Fulton, Subsidiary Pres.
- James M Branson, Senior Vice President
- Miles P Drake, Senior Vice President
- Jeanne M Hillman, VP & Chief Acct. Officer
- Ernesta Ballard, Senior Vice President
- Arnold G Langbo, Director
- Patricia M Bedient, Senior Vice President
- Lee T Alford, Senior Vice President
- Michael A Jackson, Senior Vice President
- Edward P Rogel, Senior Vice President
- Steven R Rogel, Chairman, President & CEO
- Donald F Sr Mazankowski, Director
- Steven J Hillyard, V.P. and Chief Account
- Richard E Hanson, Executive Vice President
- James N Sullivan, Director
- Robert A Dowdy, Senior VP & General Counsel
- Richard F Haskayne, Director
- James R Keller, Senior Vice President
- William R Corbin, Executive Vice President
- Craig D Neeser, Senior Vice President
- Martha R Ingram, Director
- Richard J Taggart, Executive Vice President & CFO
- Marvin D Cooper, Senior Vice President
- Kenneth F Khoury, Senior VP & General Counsel
- George Hunt Jr Weyerhaeuser, Senior Vice President
- Robert J Herbold, Director
- Susan M Mersereau, Senior Vice President
- Jack P Jr Taylor, Senior Vice President
- William D Ruckelshaus, Director
- Michael R Onustock, Senior Vice President
- Mack L Hogans, Senior Vice President
- Steven R Hill, Senior Vice President
- Thomas F Gideon, Senior Vice President
- John A Hooper, Senior Vice President
- Srinivasan Chandrasekaran, Senior Vice President
- Sandy D Mcdade, Senior Vice President
- Richard H Sinkfield, Director