Martin S Headley Net Worth
What’s Martin Headley’s mailing address?
Martin’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O BROOKS AUTOMATION, INC., 15 ELIZABETH DRIVE, CHELMSFORD, MA, 01824.
Insider trading at Teleflex
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Teleflex have traded over $16,519,759 worth of Teleflex stock and bought 3,250 units worth $797,630 . The most active insider traders include Gretchen R Haggerty, W Kim Foster, and Benson Smith. On average, Teleflex executives and independent directors trade stock every 15 days with the average trade being worth of $1,443,729. The most recent stock trade was executed by Benson Smith on 31 October 2019, trading 17,000 units of TFX stock currently worth $1,015,750.
What does Teleflex do?
Teleflex, Inc. provides medical technology products which enables healthcare providers to improve patient outcomes and enhance patient and provider safety. The company designs, develops, manufactures and supplies single-use medical devices used by hospitals and healthcare providers for common diagnostic and therapeutic procedures in critical care and surgical applications. It operates through the following business segments: Vascular North America, Interventional North America, Anesthesia North America, Surgical North America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA), Asia and Original Equipment Manufacturer and Development Services (OEM). The Vascular North America segment products facilitate a variety of critical care therapies, including the administration of intravenous medications and other therapies and the measurement of blood pressure and taking of blood samples through a single puncture site. The Interventional North America segment is comprised of the North American component of Vascular Solutions business. The Anesthesia North America segment provides products for clinicians working primarily in emergency rooms, surgery and critical care settings. The Surgical North America segment products are predominantly comprised of single-use products, including ligation clips and closure products; appliers and sutures used in a variety of surgical procedures; access ports used in minimally invasive laparoscopic surgical procedures, including robotic surgery, and fluid management products used for chest drainage. The EMEA segment designs, manufactures and distributes medical devices primarily used in critical care, surgical applications and cardiac care and generally serves two end markets: hospitals and healthcare providers, and home health. The Asia segment designs, manufactures and distributes medical devices primarily used in critical care, surgical applications and cardiac care and generally serves hospitals and healthcare providers. The OEM segment designs, manufactures and supplies devices and instruments for other medical device manufacturers. Teleflex was founded in 1943 and is headquartered in Wayne, PA.
Teleflex executives and stock owners
Teleflex executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Liam Kelly, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Thomas Powell, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- James Leyden, Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary
- Cameron Hicks, Vice President – Global Human Resources
- Karen Boylan, Vice President – Global Strategic Projects
- Andrew Krakauer, Independent Director
- Benson Smith, Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
- George Babich, Lead Independent Director
- Stuart Randle, Independent Director
- Candace Duncan, Independent Director
- Richard Packer, Independent Director
- Gretchen Haggerty, Independent Director
- Stephen Klasko, Independent Director
- Jake Elguicze, Treasurer and Vice President Investor Relations
- John Heinmiller, Independent Director
- W Kim Foster, Director
- Thomas Anthony Kennedy, Senior VP, Global Operations
- John Deren, VP & Chief Accounting Officer
- Patricia C Barron, Director
- Jeffrey A Graves, Director
- William Roland Cook, Director
- Richard A Meier, Exec. Vice Pres. and CFO
- James W Zug, Director
- Charles Edward Williams, Corp. Controller and CAO
- John B Suddarth, President-Aerospace
- Jeffrey P Black, President, CEO
- Vincent Northfield, President – Commercial
- R Ernest Waaser, President – Medical
- Harold L Iii Yoh, Director
- Sigismundus W W Lubsen, Director
- Seldeneck Judith M Von, Director
- Matthew J Jennings, Sr. VP, Corp. Development
- Kevin K Gordon, Vice Pres. Corporate
- Julie Mcdowell, Sr. VP Corp. Communic.
- John J Sickler, Vice Chairman
- Randall P Gaboriault, Sr. Vice Pres. & Chf Info Off
- Laurence G Miller, Sr.VP, General
- Forrest R Whittaker, President – Medical
- James W Eug, Director
- Steven Kent Chance, Vice Pres., General
- James W Stratton, Director
- Clark D Handy, Exec.Vice Pres.
- Martin S Headley, Exec. Vice Pres.
- Lennox K Black, Non-Executive
- James V Agnello, Corporate Controller
- Donald Beckman, Director
- Joan W Schwartz, Assoc.Gen’l Counsel
- Thomas M Byrne, Assistant Treasurer
- Joseph S Gonnella, Director
- C Jeffrey Jacobs, Treasurer
- Harold L Jr Zuber, Exec. Vice Pres. and
- Janine Dusossoit,