Martin Richenhagen Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Martin Richenhagen is at least $81.6 Million dollars as of 1 November 2019. Mr. Richenhagen owns over 46,500 units of AGCO stock worth over $38,621,428 and over the last 15 years he sold AGCO stock worth over $22,340,227. In addition, he makes $20,648,600 as Chairman of the Board, President, and Chief Executive Officer at AGCO.
Mr. Richenhagen AGCO stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Martin has made over 30 trades of the AGCO stock since 2005, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 46,500 units of AGCO stock worth $2,951,355 on 1 November 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 205,750 units of AGCO stock on 1 August 2017 worth over $10,941,785. On average, Martin trades about 20,876 units every 71 days since 2004. As of 1 November 2019 he still owns at least 493,817 units of AGCO stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Richenhagen stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Martin Richenhagen biography
Martin H. Richenhagen is Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer of the Company. He is Member of the Board of Directors, Chairman of Audit and member of the Officers & Directors Compensation Committee for PPG Industries, Inc. Member of the Board of Directors, Compensation and Governance & Nominating Committees for Linde PLC. Mr. Richenhagen also served as a director of Praxair, Inc. from 2015 until the business combination of Praxair, Inc. and Linde AG. Member of United States Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors. Member of the Board of Directors for American Institute for Contemporary German Studies. Member of the Board of Directors for Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce. Former Member of President’s Advisory Council on Doing Business in Africa for the United States Department of Commerce. Former Chairman of the German American Chambers of Commerce of the United States. Former Chairman of the Board and Lifetime Honorary Director of the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM). Former Executive Vice President of Forbo International SA, a flooring material business based in Switzerland, from 2003 to 2004. Former Group President of Claas KGaA mbH, a global farm equipment manufacturer and distributor, from 1998 to 2002. Former Senior Executive Vice President for Schindler Deutschland Holdings GmbH, a worldwide manufacturer and distributor of elevators and escalators, from 1995 to 1998.
What is the salary of Martin Richenhagen?
As the Chairman of the Board, President, and Chief Executive Officer of AGCO, the total compensation of Martin Richenhagen at AGCO is $20,648,600. There are no executives at AGCO getting paid more.
How old is Martin Richenhagen?
Martin Richenhagen is 66, he’s been the Chairman of the Board, President, and Chief Executive Officer of AGCO since 2006. There are 5 older and 14 younger executives at AGCO. The oldest executive at AGCO Corp. is Hendrikus Visser, 74, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Martin Richenhagen’s mailing address?
Martin’s mailing address filed with the SEC is AGCO CORPORATION, 4205 RIVER GREEN PARKWAY, DULUTH, GA, 30096-2584.
Insider trading at AGCO
Over the last 16 years, insiders at AGCO have traded over $59,300,475 worth of AGCO stock and bought 30,035,552 units worth $1,498,519,664 . The most active insider traders include Mallika Srinivasan, Mallika Tractors & Farm Equ…, and Roy V Armes. On average, AGCO executives and independent directors trade stock every 16 days with the average trade being worth of $7,294,099. The most recent stock trade was executed by Eric P Hansotia on 4 November 2019, trading 10,203 units of AGCO stock currently worth $573,817.
What does AGCO do?
AGCO Corp. engages in the manufacture and distribution of agricultural equipment and related replacement parts. Its products include tractors, combines, self-propelled sprayers, hay tools, forage equipment, seeding and tillage equipment, implements, and grain storage and protein production systems. It operates through the following segments: North America; South America; Europe and Middle East; and Asia Pacific and Africa. The Asia/Pacific/Africa segment includes the regions of Australia and New Zealand. The company was founded by Robert J. Ratliff in 1990 and is headquartered in Duluth, GA.
What does AGCO’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Richenhagen stock trades at AGCO, PPG Industries, Linde Plc, and PagerDuty
AGCO executives and stock owners
AGCO executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Martin Richenhagen, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Gary Collar, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Asia/Pacific/Africa
- Robert Crain, Senior Vice President, General Manager of Americas
- Hans-Bernd Veltmaat, Senior Vice President, Chief Supply Chain Officer
- Andrew Beck, Chief Financial Officer – Senior Vice President
- Lucinda Smith, Senior Vice President – Global Business Services
- Rob Smith, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Europe/Middle East
- Gerald Shaheen, Lead Independent Director
- George Minnich, Independent Director
- Hendrikus Visser, Independent Director
- Wolfgang Deml, Independent Director
- P. George Benson, Independent Director
- Roy Armes, Independent Director
- Suzanne Clark, Independent Director
- Michael Arnold, Independent Director
- Mallika Srinivasan, Director
- Greg Peterson, Vice President – Investor Relations
- Sondra Barbour, Director
- Josip Tomasevic, Senior Vice President, Chief Procurement Officer
- Helmut Endres, Senior Vice President – Engineering
- Roger Batkin, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
- Eric Hansotia, Chief Operating Officer, Senior Vice President
- Luiz Fernando Furlan, Director
- Thomas Frederick Welke, Sr.VP Global Grain and Protein
- Hubertus M Muhlhauser, Sr VP Strategy & Integration
- Daniel C Ustian, Director
- Garry Ball, Sr. VP – Engineering
- Scott Gibbs Clawson, Sr. Vice President, CEO GSI
- Thomas William La Sorda, Director
- Lara Thrush Long, VP, Chief Accounting Officer
- Francisco Roberto Gros, Director
- Herman Cain, Director
- Curtis E Moll, Director
- David E Momot, Director
- Norman L Boyd, SVP, Human Resources
- Stephen D Lupton, SVP and General Counsel
- Frank C Lukacs, Sr VP Manufacturing Technologi
- Robert Joe Ratliff, Director
- James M Seaver, Sr VP General Manager Americas
- Dexter E Schaible, SVP, Product Development
- W Wayne Booker, Director
- Wolfgang Sauer, Director
- Henry J Claycamp, Director
- Mallika Tractors & Farm Equ…,
- Mallikatafe Motors & Tracto…,
- David L Caplan, Sr. VP Materials Management
- Randall G Hoffman, SVP, GM, Challenger Division
- Gerald B Johanneson, Director
- Andre Mueller Carioba, Sr. VP / Gen Mgr South America