Markos Tambakeras Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Markos I Tambakeras is at least $10.1 Million dollars as of 12 November 2015. Mr. Tambakeras owns over 3,970 units of Xylem stock worth over $3,002,755 and over the last 16 years he sold XYL stock worth over $6,681,070. In addition, he makes $375,061 as Independent Chairman of the Board at Xylem.
Mr. Tambakeras XYL stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Markos has made over 27 trades of the Xylem stock since 2005, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 3,970 units of XYL stock worth $73,961 on 12 November 2015.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 67,456 units of Xylem stock on 27 January 2006 worth over $1,799,726. On average, Markos trades about 6,183 units every 47 days since 2003. As of 12 November 2015 he still owns at least 38,169 units of Xylem stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Tambakeras stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Markos Tambakeras biography
Markos I. Tambakeras I, is Independent Chairman of the Board of the Company. Mr. Tambakeras has served on our Board of Directors as Chairman since 2011. Mr. Tambakeras was Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of Kennametal, Inc. from 1999 until his retirement in 2005 and President, Industrial Controls Business, for Honeywell Incorporated from 1995 to 1999. He currently is Chair of the Board of Make-A-Wish Foundation International. Mr. Tambakeras served on the Board of Trustees of Loyola Marymount University as well as Arizona State University, and previously served for five years on the President’s Council on Manufacturing. He was previously the Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the Manufacturers Alliance/MAPI, the manufacturing industry’s leading executive development and business research organization.
What is the salary of Markos Tambakeras?
As the Independent Chairman of the Board of Xylem, the total compensation of Markos Tambakeras at Xylem is $375,061. There are 6 executives at Xylem getting paid more, with Patrick Decker having the highest compensation of $8,327,670.
How old is Markos Tambakeras?
Markos Tambakeras is 68, he’s been the Independent Chairman of the Board of Xylem since 2011. There are 3 older and 16 younger executives at Xylem. The oldest executive at Xylem, Inc. is Curtis Crawford, 71, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Markos Tambakeras’s mailing address?
Markos’s mailing address filed with the SEC is KENNAMETAL INC., 1600 TECHNOLOGY WAY, LATROBE, PA, 15650.
Insider trading at Xylem
Over the last 8 years, insiders at Xylem have traded over $24,519,640 worth of Xylem stock and bought 8,529 units worth $229,880 . The most active insider traders include Edward J Ludwig, Robert F Friel, and Steven R Loranger. On average, Xylem executives and independent directors trade stock every 27 days with the average trade being worth of $1,452,565. The most recent stock trade was executed by Kenneth Napolitano on 7 October 2019, trading 5,000 units of XYL stock currently worth $379,500.
What does Xylem do?
Xylem, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture and application of highly engineered technologies for the water industry. It provides water and wastewater applications with a broad portfolio of products and services addressing the full cycle of water, from collection, distribution and use to the return of water to the environment. It operates through following business segments: Water Infrastructure, Applied Water and Measurement & Control Solutions. The Water Infrastructure segment focuses on the transportation, treatment and testing of water, offering a range of products including water & wastewater pumps, treatment & testing equipment, and controls & systems. This segment brands include Flygt, Wedeco, Godwin Pumps, WTW, Sanitaire, YSI and Leopold. The Applied Water segment encompasses the uses of water and focuses on the residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural markets. Its products include pumps, valves, heat exchangers, controls and dispensing equipment. The Measurement & Control Solutions segment focuses on developing advanced technology solutions that enable intelligent use and conservation of critical water and energy resources as well as analytical instrumentation used in the testing of water. The company was founded on May 4, 2011 and is headquartered in Rye Brook, NY.
What does Xylem’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Tambakeras stock trades at ITT, Kennametal, Parker-Hannifin, and Xylem
Xylem executives and stock owners
Xylem executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Patrick Decker, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- E. Mark Rajkowski, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Kenneth Napolitano, Senior Vice President – Applied Water Systems and Americas Commercial Team
- Colin Sabol, Senior Vice President and President, Measurement & Control Solutions
- Claudia Toussaint, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
- Pak Leung, Senior Vice President and President – Emerging Markets
- Markos Tambakeras, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Victoria Harker, Independent Director
- Steven Loranger, Independent Director
- Robert Friel, Independent Director
- Jerome Peribere, Independent Director
- Curtis Crawford, Independent Director
- Surya Mohapatra, Independent Director
- Sten Jakobsson, Independent Director
- Jeanne Beliveau-Dunn, Independent Director
- Matthew Latino, Director- Investor Relations Officer
- Jorge Gomez, Independent Director
- Geri-Michelle McShane, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President, Controller
- David Flinton, Senior Vice President, President – Dewatering
- Tomas Brannemo, Senior VP and President, Transport and Treatment
- Kairus Tarapore, Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
- Edward J Ludwig, Director
- John P. Connolly, VP & Chief Accounting Officer
- Dennis Randy Bays, SVP, President, Sensus
- Paul A Stellato, Chief Accounting Officer
- John J Hamre, Director
- Michael Kuchenbrod, Senior Vice President
- James P Rogers, Director
- Christopher R Mc Intire, SVP, and President, Analytics
- Christian S Na, SVP, GC & Corporate Secretary
- Corp Itt, 10% owner
- Shashank Patel, Interim CFO
- Nicholas Colisto, SVP &Chief Information Officer
- Michael T Speetzen, Chief Financial Officer & SVP
- Robert E Jr. Wolpert, SVP & President, Flow Control
- Frank R Jimenez, SVP & GC & Corp Secretary
- Robyn T Mingle, SVP & Chief HR Officer
- Angela A Buonocore, SVP & Chief Commun. Officer
- Gretchen W Mc Clain, President & CEO