Mark Wadlington Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Mark Wadlington is at least $383 Thousand dollars as of 12 April 2019. Mr. Wadlington owns over 2,241 units of Synaptics stock worth over $84,914 and over the last 3 years he sold SYNA stock worth over $298,277. In addition, he makes $0 as Senior Vice President – Worldwide Sales at Synaptics.
Mr. Wadlington SYNA stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Mark has made over 2 trades of the Synaptics stock since 2019, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 2,241 units of SYNA stock worth $298,277 on 12 April 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 6,245 units of Synaptics stock on 10 April 2019 worth over $289,144. On average, Mark trades about 1,697 units every 0 days since 2017. As of 12 April 2019 he still owns at least 1,834 units of Synaptics stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Wadlington stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Mark Wadlington biography
Mark Wadlington is a Senior Vice President – Worldwide Sales of the Company. Prior to joining our company, Mr. Wadlington was Corporate Vice President and General Manager, Mobile and Consumer Division at Lattice Semiconductor from 2016 to 2017 and Corporate Vice President of Worldwide Sales from 2013 to 2016. Prior to Lattice, Mr. Wadlington was Vice President of Worldwide Sales at Applied Micro Circuits Corporation (“AMCC”) from 2011 to 2012. Prior to AMCC, Mr. Wadlington served as the Vice President of America’s Sales at Xilinx, Vice President of Worldwide MCP (media communications processor) Sales at NVIDIA, and held various senior-level positions at LSI Logic during his 21-year tenure there, including serving as LSI Logic’s Vice President of Worldwide Semiconductor Sales. Mr. Wadlington holds a Bachelor of Science in Electronic Engineering Technology from the Ohio Institute of Technology.
How old is Mark Wadlington?
Mark Wadlington is 57, he’s been the Senior Vice President – Worldwide Sales of Synaptics since 2017. There are 8 older and 3 younger executives at Synaptics. The oldest executive at Synaptics, Inc. is Richard Sanquini, 83, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Mark Wadlington’s mailing address?
Mark’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 2100 LOGIC DRIVE, , SAN JOSE, CA, 95124.
Insider trading at Synaptics
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Synaptics have traded over $56,254,342 worth of Synaptics stock. The most active insider traders include Francis F Lee, Russell J Knittel, and Rick Bergman. On average, Synaptics executives and independent directors trade stock every 22 days with the average trade being worth of $679,545. The most recent stock trade was executed by James L Whims on 24 October 2019, trading 6,000 units of SYNA stock currently worth $138,960.
What does Synaptics do?
Synaptics, Inc. engages in the development, marketing, and sale of human interface semiconductor solutions for electronic devices and products. It specializes in custom-designed human interface that enable people to interact with mobile computing, communications, entertainment, and other electronic devices. It operates through the following geographical segments: China, Japan, United States, South Korea, Taiwan, and Other. The company was founded by Federico Faggin and Carver A. Mead in March 1986 and is headquartered in San Jose, CA.
What does Synaptics’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Wadlington stock trades at Synaptics and Xilinx
Synaptics executives and stock owners
Synaptics executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Alex Wong, Executive Officer
- Hing Chung Wong, Senior Vice President – World Wide Operations
- Francis Lee, Independent Director
- Nelson Chan, Executive Chairman of the Board
- Keith Geeslin, Lead Independent Director
- James Whims, Independent Director
- Jeffrey Buchanan, Independent Director
- Richard Sanquini, Independent Director
- Russell Knittel, Independent Director
- Jennifer Jarman, Investor Relations Officer
- Mark Wadlington, Senior Vice President – Worldwide Sales
- Kiva Allgood, Independent Director
- Saleel Awsare, General Manager – Internet of Things Division
- Shawn Liu, Vice President and General Manager – PC Division
- John McFarland, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Kermit Nolan, Corporate Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer and Interim Chief Financial Officer
- Dean Warren Butler, See Remarks
- Michael E. Hurlston, See remarks below
- Huibert J. Verhoeven, See Remarks
- Wajid Ali, Senior VP and CFO
- Kevin D Barber, See Remarks Below
- Rick Bergman, President and CEO
- Ritu Favre, See Remarks
- Scott Deutsch, SVP of Sales
- Bretton Sewell, Sr. VP, Corporate Development
- Yu Lun Richard Lu, SVP & GM, Mobile Division
- Mark N Vena, Vice President
- Stan A Jr Swearingen, Senior Vice President
- Kathleen A Bayless, Senior Vice President
- David B Long, VP WW Sales & Corp. Marketing
- Joseph D Montalbo, Senior Vice President
- Gopal K Garg, Senior Vice President
- Thomas J Tiernan, Senior Vice President/GM
- Dell William Ronald Van, Director
- Federico Faggin, Director
- Shawn P Phd Day, VP of Research and Development
- Thomas D Spade, VP of Worldwide Sales
- William T Phd Stacy, Vice President of Operations
- Clark F Foy, Vice President of Marketing
- David T Mckinnon, VP of System Silicon
- Donald E Kirby, Sr VP & Gen Manager PC Product
- Jon R Stone, Vice President