Mark Reuss Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Mark L Reuss is at least $30.9 Million dollars as of 2 August 2019. Mr. Reuss owns over 275,944 units of General Motors Co stock worth over $7,778,620 and over the last 9 years he sold GM stock worth over $15,413,493. In addition, he makes $7,726,510 as President at General Motors Co.
Mr. Reuss GM stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Mark has made over 47 trades of the General Motors Co stock since 2011, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 275,944 units of GM stock worth $11,046,038 on 2 August 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 331,888 units of General Motors Co stock on 30 June 2017 worth over $10,394,732. On average, Mark trades about 25,856 units every 49 days since 2010. As of 2 August 2019 he still owns at least 203,469 units of General Motors Co stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Reuss stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Mark Reuss biography
Mark L. Reuss is President of the Company. He was Executive Vice President – Global Product Development, Purchasing and Supply Chain of the Company. From 2009-2013, Reuss was President of General Motors North America, responsible for GM’s performance, manufacturing, portfolio and dealer network. Under his watch, GM’s North America region produced consistent profits and improved margins during a product renaissance featuring a slate of award-winning vehicles. Previously, Reuss served briefly as GM’s vice president of global engineering after spending two years overseas as vice president and managing director of Australia and New Zealand. During this time, he was a member of the GM Asia Pacific Strategy Board. Reuss is a mechanical engineer who began his GM career as a student intern in 1983. He has held numerous engineering and management positions, including chief engineer of GM’s large luxury vehicles and manufacturing body shop tooling launches. He holds a bachelor of engineering degree from Vanderbilt University and a master of business administration from Duke University. Reuss is a member of the Duke Fuqua School of Business Board of Visitors and is GM’s Key Executive at Duke University. He also serves on the Board of Trustees of The Henry Ford, the Skillman Foundation, Cranbrook Schools, Horizons Upward Bound, the Detroit Workforce Development Board and the Detroit Education Coalition.
What is the salary of Mark Reuss?
As the President of General Motors Co, the total compensation of Mark Reuss at General Motors Co is $7,726,510. There are 3 executives at General Motors Co getting paid more, with Mary Barra having the highest compensation of $21,958,000.
How old is Mark Reuss?
Mark Reuss is 55, he’s been the President of General Motors Co since 2019. There are 13 older and 5 younger executives at General Motors Co. The oldest executive at General Motors Co. is James Mulva, 72, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Mark Reuss’s mailing address?
Mark’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 300 RENAISSANCE CENTER, M/C: 482-C23-D24, DETROIT, MI, 48265-3000.
Insider trading at General Motors Co
Over the last 9 years, insiders at General Motors Co have traded over $9,316,034,093 worth of General Motors Co stock and bought 234,658 units worth $7,134,760 . The most active insider traders include Retiree Medical Benefits Tr…, Gen Investment Corp Canada …, and Devin Wenig. On average, General Motors Co executives and independent directors trade stock every 6 days with the average trade being worth of $20,027,578. The most recent stock trade was executed by Matthew Tsien on 9 September 2019, trading 16,933 units of GM stock currently worth $530,342.
What does General Motors Co do?
General Motors Co. engages in the designing, manufacturing, and selling of cars, trucks and automobile parts. It also provides automotive financing services through General Motors Financial Company, Inc. The firm operates through the following segments: GM North America, GM International, and GM Financial. It sells vehicles under the Chevrolet, Cadillac, Baojun, Buick, GMC, Holden, Jiefang, Wuling, Maven, and OnStar brands. The company was founded by William C. Durant on September 16, 1908 and is headquartered in Detroit, MI.
What does General Motors Co’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Reuss stock trades at General Motors Co
General Motors Co executives and stock owners
General Motors Co executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Mary Barra, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Daniel Ammann, Chief Executive Officer – GM Cruise Holdings LLC
- Craig Glidden, Executive Vice President, General Counsel
- Mark Reuss, President
- Theodore Solso, Lead Independent Director
- Thomas Schoewe, Independent Director
- James Mulva, Independent Director
- Michael Mullen, Independent Director
- Patricia Russo, Independent Director
- Carol Stephenson, Independent Director
- Linda Gooden, Independent Director
- Joseph Jimenez, Independent Director
- Jane Mendillo, Independent Director
- Devin Wenig, Independent Director
- Judith Miscik, Independent Director
- Wesley Bush, Independent Director
- Christopher Hatto, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President, Controller
- Matthew Tsien, Executive Vice President & President, GM China, Inc.
- Barry Engle, Executive Vice President and President, GM International
- Alicia Boler-Davis, Executive Vice President – Global Manufacturing
- Dhivya Suryadevara, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Retiree Medical Benefits Tr…, Director
- Charles K. Iii Stevens, Executive Vice President & CFO
- Stefan Jacoby, Executive Vice President
- Karl Thomas Neumann, Vice President
- John J Quattrone, Senior Vice President
- Nysschen Carel J. De, Executive Vice President
- Alan S. Batey, Executive Vice President
- Thomas S Timko, Vice President
- Gerald Johnson, Executive Vice President
- Joseph J Ashton, Director
- E Neville Isdell, Director
- Erroll B Jr Davis, Director
- Kathryn V Marinello, Director
- Jaime Ardila, Vice President
- Timothy E Lee, Vice President
- Stephen J Girsky, Vice Chairman
- Robert D Krebs, Director
- Michael P Millikin, Vice President & GC
- James B. De Luca, Executive Vice President
- Cynthia Ann Telles, Director
- Gen Investment Corp Canada …,
- David Bonderman, Director
- Melissa A Howell, Vice President
- James A Davlin, Vice President & Treasurer
- Karl Friedrich Stracke, Vice President
- Joel Ewanick, Vice President
- Nick Cyprus, Vice President
- Robert E Ferguson, Vice President
- Philip A Laskawy, Director
- Cynthia J Brinkley, Vice President
- Randall D Mott, Vice President & CIO
- Selim Bingol, Vice President
- Daniel F Akerson, Chief Executive Officer
- Terry S Kline, Vice President & CIO
- Liquidation Co Guc Trust Wi…,
- Thomas G Stephens, Vice Chairman
- David Nicholas Reilly, Vice President
- Christopher P Liddell, Vice Chairman & CFO
- Liquidation Co Motors, 10% owner