Mark Morelli Net Worth
Mark Morelli biography
Mark D. Morelli is the President, Chief Executive Officer, Director of Columbus McKinnon Corporation. Previous to his role at Brooks Automation, Mr. Morelli was the Chief Executive Officer of Energy Conversion Devices, an alternative energy company. Prior to that, Mr. Morelli was with United Technologies from 1993 to 2007, where he progressed through product management, marketing, strategy and increasing responsibilities of general management. His last assignment was as President of Carrier Commercial Refrigeration. He began his career as a U.S. Army officer and helicopter pilot, serving as a company commander of an attack helicopter unit.
What is the salary of Mark Morelli?
As the President, Chief Executive Officer, and Director of Columbus McKinnon, the total compensation of Mark Morelli at Columbus McKinnon is $3,599,680. There are no executives at Columbus McKinnon getting paid more.
How old is Mark Morelli?
Mark Morelli is 55, he’s been the President, Chief Executive Officer, and Director of Columbus McKinnon since 2017. There are 11 older and 4 younger executives at Columbus McKinnon. The oldest executive at Columbus McKinnon Corp. is Nicholas Pinchuk, 72, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Mark Morelli’s mailing address?
Mark’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 205 CROSSPOINT PARKWAY, , GETZVILLE, NY, 14068.
Insider trading at Columbus McKinnon
Over the last 17 years, insiders at Columbus McKinnon have traded over $13,482,494 worth of Columbus McKinnon stock and bought 265,440 units worth $1,274,551 . The most active insider traders include R Scott Trumbull, Nicholas T Pinchuk, and Capital Management Incbedfo…. On average, Columbus McKinnon executives and independent directors trade stock every 21 days with the average trade being worth of $273,819. The most recent stock trade was executed by Benjamin Au Yeung on 12 August 2019, trading 6,853 units of CMCO stock currently worth $171,942.
What does Columbus McKinnon do?
Columbus McKinnon Corp. engages in the designing, manufacturing, and marketing of material handling products and systems. Its products include hoists, chain and rigging tools, digital power control and delivery systems, actuators and rotary unions, industrial cranes, and elevator application drive systems which are distributed through STAHL, Herc-Alloy, Magnetek, Duff-Norton, Pfaff, and other brands. The company was founded in 1875 and is headquartered in Getzville, NY.
What does Columbus McKinnon’s logo look like?
Columbus McKinnon executives and stock owners
Columbus McKinnon executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Mark Morelli, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Gregory Rustowicz, Chief Financial Officer, Vice President – Finance, Treasurer
- Peter McCormick, Vice President – Crane Solutions
- Kurt Wozniak, Vice President – Industrial Products
- Alan Korman, Vice President Corporate Development, General Counsel, Chief Human Resource Officer and Secretary
- Richard Fleming, Independent Chairman of the board
- R. Scott Trumbull, Independent Director
- Heath Mitts, Independent Director
- Liam McCarthy, Independent Director
- Kathryn Roedel, Independent Director
- Nicholas Pinchuk, Independent Director
- Aziz Aghili, Independent Director
- Ernest Verebelyi, Chairman Emeritus
- Deborah Pawlowski, IR Contact Officer
- Mario Ramos Lara, Vice President – Global Product Development
- Mark Paradowski, Vice President – Information Services
- Appal Chintapalli, Vice President – Engineered Products
- Bert Brant, Vice President – Global Manufacturing Operations
- Ivo Celi, Vice President – EMEA
- Linda Goodspeed, Director
- Benjamin Au Yeung,
- Timothy T Tevens, President and CEO
- Carthy Liam Mc, Director
- Charlene N Miraglia, VP, Human Resources and CHRO
- Gene P Buer, VP Hoist Products The Americas
- Stephen Rabinowitz, Director
- Richard A Steinberg, V.P. – Human Resources
- John H. Stewart,
- Eric Woon, Vice President – APAC
- Stephanie K Kushner, Director
- Christian Ragot, Director
- Joseph J Owen, V.P. – Strategic Integration
- Karen L Howard, V.P. – Controller
- Wallace W Creek, Director
- Wolfgang Wegener, Vice President
- Charles R Giesige, VP Rigging Products Americas
- Timothy R Harvey, Corporate Secretary
- Carlos Pascual, Director
- Derwin Gilbreath, Vice President & COO
- Robert H Myers, V.P. – Human Resources
- Ned T Librock, V.P. – Sales
- Herbert P Jr Ladds, Director
- Capital Management Incbedfo…,
- Robert L Montgomery,
- Robert R Friedl, V.P. – Finance & CFO