Mark H Rauenhorst Net Worth
What’s Mark Rauenhorst’s mailing address?
Mark’s mailing address filed with the SEC is , , , , .
Insider trading at Graco
Over the last 17 years, insiders at Graco have traded over $21,633,544 worth of Graco stock and bought 5,788 units worth $247,688 . The most active insider traders include Patrick J Mchale, Robert G Bohn, and Lee R Mitau. On average, Graco executives and independent directors trade stock every 28 days with the average trade being worth of $1,251,547. The most recent stock trade was executed by Caroline M Chambers on 28 October 2019, trading 20,000 units of GGG stock currently worth $181,200.
What does Graco do?
Graco, Inc. is a manufacturing company, which designs, manufactures and markets systems and equipment used to move, measure, control, dispense and spray fluid and powder materials. It operates through the following segments: Industrial, Contractor and Process. The Industrial segment includes the Applied Fluid Technologies division, Industrial Products division and Process division. It markets equipment and pre-engineered packages for moving and applying paints, coatings, sealants, adhesives and other fluids. The Process segment markets pumps, valves, meters and accessories to move and dispense chemicals, oil & natural gas, water, wastewater, petroleum, food, lubricants and other fluids. The Contractor segment equipment includes sprayers that apply texture to walls and ceilings, highly viscous coatings to roofs and markings on roads, parking lots, athletic fields and floors. Graco was founded by Russell Gray and Leil Gray in April 1926 and is headquartered in Minneapolis, MN.
What does Graco’s logo look like?
Graco executives and stock owners
Graco executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Patrick McHale, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Christian Rothe, President, Worldwide Applied Fluid Technologies Division
- Jeffrey Johnson, President, New Ventures
- Mark Sheahan, Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer, IR Contact Officer
- David Lowe, President, Worldwide Industrial Products Division
- Dale Johnson, President, Worldwide Contractor Equipment Division
- Karen Gallivan, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
- Emily White, Independent Director
- Lee Mitau, Independent Chairman of the Board
- William Carroll, Independent Director
- J. Kevin Gilligan, Independent Director
- Robert Van Sant, Independent Director
- Jody Feragen, Independent Director
- Jack Eugster, Independent Director
- Eric Etchart, Independent Director
- Martha Morfitt, Independent Director
- Angela Wordell, Executive Vice President, Operations
- David Ahlers, Executive Vice President – Human Resources, Corporate Communications
- Caroline Chambers, Executive Vice President, Corporate Controller, Information Systems
- Brian Zumbolo, President, Asia Pacific
- Timothy White, President, EMEA
- Peter O’Shea, President, Worldwide Lubrication Equipment Division
- Bernard Moreau, President, South and Central America
- Mark Eberlein, President, Worldwide Process, Oil and Natural Gas Divisions
- Sant R William Van, Director
- Charles L Rescorla, VICE PRESIDENT
- Dyke William G Van, Director
- James A Graner, VICE PRESIDENT AND CONTROLLER
- Simon J Paulis, VICE PRESIDENT
- Mark H Rauenhorst, Director
- James H Moar, Director
- David A Roberts, President & CEO
- D Christian Koch, VICE PRESIDENT
- Fred A Sutter, VICE PRESIDENT
- Robert G Bohn, Director
- Robert M Mattison, VICE PRESIDENT