Mark Dankberg Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Mark D Dankberg is at least $131 Million dollars as of 7 June 2019. Mr. Dankberg owns over 149,022 units of ViaSat stock worth over $106,568,834 and over the last 16 years he sold VSAT stock worth over $13,523,747. In addition, he makes $10,688,900 as Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer at ViaSat.
Mr. Dankberg VSAT stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Mark has made over 51 trades of the ViaSat stock since 2011, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 149,022 units of VSAT stock worth $13,523,747 on 7 June 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 149,022 units of ViaSat stock on 7 June 2019 worth over $13,523,747. On average, Mark trades about 10,325 units every 20 days since 2003. As of 7 June 2019 he still owns at least 1,520,674 units of ViaSat stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Dankberg stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Mark Dankberg biography
Mark D. Dankberg serves as Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer of the Company. Mr. Dankberg also serves on the boards of Minnetronix, Inc., a privately-held medical device and design company, and Lytx, Inc., a privately-held company that provides fleet safety management solutions. In addition, Mr. Dankberg was elected to the Rice University Board of Trustees in 2013, and was a member of the board of directors of REMEC, Inc. from 1999 to 2010. Prior to founding Viasat, he was Assistant Vice President of M/A-COM Linkabit, a manufacturer of satellite telecommunications equipment, from 1979 to 1986, and Communications Engineer for Rockwell International Corporation from 1977 to 1979. Mr. Dankberg holds B.S.E.E. and M.E.E. degrees from Rice University.
What is the salary of Mark Dankberg?
As the Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of ViaSat, the total compensation of Mark Dankberg at ViaSat is $10,688,900. There are no executives at ViaSat getting paid more.
How old is Mark Dankberg?
Mark Dankberg is 64, he’s been the Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of ViaSat since 2003. There are 4 older and 14 younger executives at ViaSat. The oldest executive at ViaSat, Inc. is Harvey White, 85, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Mark Dankberg’s mailing address?
Mark’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 6155 EL CAMINO REAL, , CARLSBAD, CA, 92009.
Insider trading at ViaSat
Over the last 16 years, insiders at ViaSat have traded over $165,523,106 worth of ViaSat stock and bought 1,460,477 units worth $56,288,588 . The most active insider traders include Partners Llc Raab Andrew Jo…, Mark D Dankberg, and Michael B Targoff. On average, ViaSat executives and independent directors trade stock every 9 days with the average trade being worth of $837,473. The most recent stock trade was executed by Keven K Lippert on 20 September 2019, trading 10,000 units of VSAT stock currently worth $612,600.
What does ViaSat do?
ViaSat, Inc. provides communications technologies and services. It operates through following segments: Satellite Services, Commercial Networks and Government Systems. The Satellite Services segment provides satellite-based high-speed broadband services with multiple applications to consumers, enterprises, and mobile broadband customers (including commercial airlines and maritime vessels) both in the United States and abroad. The Commercial Networks segment develops and produces a variety of advanced satellite and wireless products, systems and solutions that enable the provision of high-speed fixed and mobile broadband services. The Government Systems segment provides global mobile broadband services to military and government users, and develops and produces network-centric Internet Protocol (IP)-based fixed and mobile secure communications products and solutions. The company was founded on May 1, 1986 by Mark D. Dankberg and Mark J. Miller and is headquartered in Carlsbad, CA.
What does ViaSat’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Dankberg stock trades at ViaSat
ViaSat executives and stock owners
ViaSat executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Mark Dankberg, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Richard Baldridge, President, Chief Operating Officer, Director
- Keven Lippert, Executive Vice President – Corporate Development and Chief Administrative Officer
- Ken Peterman, President – Government Systems
- Shawn Duffy, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Mark Miller, Executive Vice President and Chief Technical Officer
- Kevin Harkenrider, Senior Vice President and President, Broadband Systems
- Bruce Dirks, Senior Vice President, Treasury and Corporate Development
- Varsha Rao, Independent Director
- Sean Pak, Independent Director
- Harvey White, Independent Director
- Jeffrey Nash, Independent Director
- Robert Johnson, Independent Director
- Frank Biondi, Independent Director
- John Stenbit, Independent Director
- B. Allen Lay, Independent Director
- Melinda Del Toro, Senior Vice President – People and Culture and Chief People Officer
- David Ryan, Vice President and President, Viasat Space Systems
- Marc Agnew, Vice President – Commercial Networks
- Douglas Abts, Vice President – Global Mobility
- Robert Blair, Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Girish Chandran, Vice President and Chief Technical Officer
- Melinda Michele Kimbro, Chief People Officer
- Doug Abts, Vice President
- Robert A Bowman, Director
- Partners Llc Peck Bobby Ray…,
- Partners Llc Raab Andrew Jo…,
- John Zlogar, Senior VIce President
- Steven R Hart, Vice President, Engineering
- Thomas Evans Moore, Senior VP
- Michael B Targoff, Director
- Steve Estes, Vice President Human Resources
- Ronald G Wangerin, Chief Financial Officer
- Brandon L Nixon, Senior Vice President
- Gregory D Monahan, Vice President
- Cathy B Akin, VP Human Resources
- Robert L Barrie, Vice President
- Stephen W Cable, VP Broadband Systems
- William Arthur Owens, Director