Mark Begor Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Mark W Begor is at least $26.4 Million dollars as of 25 May 2018. Mr. Begor owns over 8,700 units of Equifax stock worth over $6,353,925 and over the last 4 years he sold EFX stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $20,013,700 as Chief Executive Officer and Director at Equifax.
Mr. Begor EFX stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Mark has made over 3 trades of the Equifax stock since 2017, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 8,700 units of EFX stock worth $1,000,587 on 25 May 2018.
The largest trade he’s ever made was buying 8,700 units of Equifax stock on 25 May 2018 worth over $1,000,587. On average, Mark trades about 1,319 units every 48 days since 2016. As of 25 May 2018 he still owns at least 46,491 units of Equifax stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Begor stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Mark Begor biography
Mark W. Begor is Chief Executive Officer, Director of the company since April 16. 2018. Prior thereto, he was a Managing Director in the Industrial and Business Services group at Warburg Pincus, a global private equity investment firm, since June 2016. Prior to Warburg Pincus, Mr. Begor spent 35 years at General Electric Company (“GE”), a global industrial and financial services company, in a variety of operating and financial roles. During his career at GE, Mr. Begor served in a variety of roles leading multibillion dollar units of the company, including President and CEO of GE Energy Management from 2014 to 2016, President and CEO of GE Capital Real Estate from 2011 to 2014, and President and CEO of GE Capital Retail Finance (Synchrony Financial) from 2002 to 2011. Mr. Begor served on the Fair Isaac Corporation (FICO) Board of Directors from 2016 to 2018.
What is the salary of Mark Begor?
As the Chief Executive Officer and Director of Equifax, the total compensation of Mark Begor at Equifax is $20,013,700. There are no executives at Equifax getting paid more.
How old is Mark Begor?
Mark Begor is 60, he’s been the Chief Executive Officer and Director of Equifax since 2018. There are 9 older and 12 younger executives at Equifax. The oldest executive at Equifax, Inc. is Siri Marshall, 70, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Mark Begor’s mailing address?
Mark’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 181 METRO DRIVE, , SAN JOSE, CA, 95110.
Insider trading at Equifax
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Equifax have traded over $131,508,506 worth of Equifax stock and bought 51,800 units worth $4,278,863 . The most active insider traders include Thomas F Chapman, Richard F Smith, and Mark B Templeton. On average, Equifax executives and independent directors trade stock every 22 days with the average trade being worth of $3,000,726. The most recent stock trade was executed by Joseph Michael Iii Loughran on 6 August 2018, trading 24,000 units of EFX stock currently worth $865,440.
What does Equifax do?
Equifax, Inc. engages in the provision of information solutions and human resources business process outsourcing services. It operates through the following business segments: U.S. Information Solutions, International, Workforce Solutions, and Global Consumer Solutions. The U.S. Information Solutions segment includes consumer and commercial information services, mortgage loan origination information, financial marketing services, and identity management. The International segment offers information, technology, and services to support debt collections and recovery management in Europe and Latin America. The Workforce Solutions segment covers employment, income, and social security number verification services as well as complementary payroll-based transaction and employment tax management services. The Global Consumer Solutions segment sell consumer and credit information to resellers. The company was founded by Cator Woolford and Guy Woolford in 1899 and is headquartered in Atlanta, GA.
Complete history of Mr. Begor stock trades at Equifax and Fair Isaac
Equifax executives and stock owners
Equifax executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Mark Begor, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Bryson Koehler, Chief Technology Officer
- J. Dann Adams, President – Global Consumer Solutions
- Jamil Farshchi, Chief Information Security Officer
- John Gamble, Chief Financial Officer, Corporate Vice President
- John Kelley, Corporate Vice President, Chief Legal Officer
- Rodolfo Ploder, President of Workforce Solutions
- Coretha Rushing, Chief Human Resources Officer, Corporate Vice President
- Robert Selander, Independent Director
- Mark Feidler, Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
- G. Thomas Hough, Independent Director
- Elane Stock, Independent Director
- John McKinley, Independent Director
- Robert Marcus, Independent Director
- Siri Marshall, Independent Director
- Scott McGregor, Independent Director
- Jeffrey Dodge, IR Contact Officer
- Heather Wilson, Independent Director
- Amanda Rosseter, Chief Communications Officer
- Julia Houston, Chief Transformation Officer
- Laura Wilbanks, Chief Marketing Officer
- Trevor Burns, Senior Vice President of Investor Relations
- Sid Singh, President – U.S. Information Solutions
- John Hartman, President – International
- Nuala M King, SVP and Controller
- Walter W Jr Driver, Director
- L Phillip Humann, Director
- David Webb, CIO
- Richard F Smith, Chair-elect and CEO
- Mark B Templeton, Director
- Robert D Daleo, Director
- Joseph Michael Iii Loughran, Pres-Per Inf Sol
- Prasanna Dhore, Chief Data & Analytics Officer
- Paulino R Barros, Pres-Intl
- James M Griggs, SVP & Corp Controller
- Lee Adrean, Chief Financial Officer
- Paul J Springman, Chief Mktg Officer
- Alejandro Gonzalez, Pres-NA Comm
- James E Jr Copeland, Director
- Carla Chaney, CVP & Chief HR Officer
- Kent E Mast, CVP, Gen Counsel and Sect
- Michael S Shannon, Group Executive
- Robert J Webb, CVP and CTO
- William W Canfield, President, TALX
- Steven P Ely, Pres-NA Per Sol
- Lee A Kennedy, Director
- Larry L Prince, Director
- John L Clendenin, Director
- Jackie M Ward, Director
- A W Dahlberg, Director
- Charles G Betty, Director
- D Raymond Riddle, Director
- Karen H Gaston, CVP and Chief Adm Officer
- Michael G Schirk, Vice President and Treasurer
- Donald T Heroman, Corp VP and CFO
- Thomas F Chapman, Chairman & CEO
- Louis W Sullivan, Director
- David J Gunter, VP and Corp Controller
- Lee A Iii Ault, Director
- Dennis B Story, VP and Corporate Controller