Mark Alles Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Mark J Alles is at least $69.1 Million dollars as of 2 May 2019. Mr. Alles owns over 15,608 units of Celgene stock worth over $24,618,525 and over the last 8 years he sold CELG stock worth over $28,263,015. In addition, he makes $16,223,900 as Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer at Celgene.
Mr. Alles CELG stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Mark has made over 39 trades of the Celgene stock since 2013, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 15,608 units of CELG stock worth $1,686,132 on 2 May 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 117,099 units of Celgene stock on 6 February 2015 worth over $14,131,507. On average, Mark trades about 7,436 units every 19 days since 2012. As of 2 May 2019 he still owns at least 227,886 units of Celgene stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Alles stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Mark Alles biography
Mark J. Alles is Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer of the Company effective February 5, 2018. Mr. Alles was our President and Chief Operating Officer from August 2014 through February 2016. Prior to that, Mr. Alles served as Executive Vice President and Global Head of Hematology and Oncology from December 2012 until July 2014, following his promotion to Executive Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer on February 15, 2012. Mr. Alles joined us in April 2004 and served as Vice President, Global Marketing until March 2009 when he became President of the Americas Region. Responsibility for commercial operations in Japan and the Asia Pacific Region was added in July 2011. Mr. Alles previously served as Vice President for the U.S. Oncology Business Unit of Aventis Pharmaceuticals and in other commercial sales and marketing management roles over an 11-year period with Aventis. After earning his B.S. degree from Lock Haven University of Pennsylvania and serving as a Captain in the United States Marine Corps, Mr. Alles began his 30-year career in the pharmaceutical industry at Bayer and worked at Centocor before its acquisition by Johnson & Johnson. Mr. Alles is a Trustee of The Healthcare Institute of New Jersey, a member of the Board of the Biotechnology Innovation Organization and a member of the Board of Gilda’s Club NYC, a not-for-profit organization helping the families of people living with cancer.
What is the salary of Mark Alles?
As the Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of Celgene, the total compensation of Mark Alles at Celgene is $13,116,000. There are no executives at Celgene getting paid more.
How old is Mark Alles?
Mark Alles is 59, he’s been the Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of Celgene since 2018. There are 11 older and 4 younger executives at Celgene. The oldest executive at Celgene Corp. is Ernest Mario, 80, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Mark Alles’s mailing address?
Mark’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O CELGENE CORPORATION, 86 MORRIS AVENUE, SUMMIT, NJ, 07901.
Insider trading at Celgene
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Celgene have traded over $348,919,594 worth of Celgene stock and bought 171,908 units worth $10,354,899 . The most active insider traders include Sol J Barer, Robert J Hugin, and John W Jackson. On average, Celgene executives and independent directors trade stock every 13 days with the average trade being worth of $5,423,484. The most recent stock trade was executed by Jonathan Biller on 31 October 2019, trading 3,125 units of CELG stock currently worth $336,531.
What does Celgene do?
Celgene Corp. is an integrated global biopharmaceutical company, which engages in the discovery, development and commercialization of therapies for the treatment of cancer and inflammatory diseases. Its primary commercial stage products include REVLIMID, POMALYST, IMNOVID, OTEZLA, ABRAXANE, and VIDAZA. The company was founded by David Stirling and Sol Barer in 1986 and is headquartered in Summit, NJ.
What does Celgene’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Alles stock trades at Celgene
Celgene executives and stock owners
Celgene executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Mark Alles, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Peter Kellogg, Executive Vice President and Chief Corporate Strategy Officer
- Rupert Vessey, President – Research and Early Development
- Michael Casey, Lead Independent Director
- James Loughlin, Independent Director
- Ernest Mario, Independent Director
- Julia Haller, Director
- Carrie Cox, Independent Director
- Michael Bonney, Independent Director
- Richard Barker, Independent Director
- Michael Friedman, Independent Director
- John Weiland, Independent Director
- Patricia Hemingway Hall, Independent Director
- Hans Bishop, Director
- Jonathan Biller, Executive Vice President, General Counsel
- Alise Reicin, President – Global Clinical Development
- Terrie Curran, President, Global Inflammation & Immunology Franchise
- David Elkins, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Michael F. Pehl, See remarks
- Gerald Masoudi, Executive Vice President
- Gilla Phd Kaplan, Director
- Scott Andrew Smith, See Remarks
- Robert J Hugin, Chief Financial Officer
- Nadim Ahmed, PRES., HEMATOLOGY AND ONCOLOGY
- Lawrence V Stein, See Remarks
- Rodman L Drake, Chief Operating Officer
- Thomas O Daniel, see remarks
- Hoek Andre Van, Controller and CAO
- Walter L Robb, Director
- Graham Burton, See Remarks
- David W Gryska, Chief Financial Officer
- Aart Brouwer, See Remarks
- Sol J Barer, Chief Operating Officer
- Richard C E Morgan, Director
- Arthur H Jr Hayes, Director
- Thomas M Moriarty, see remarks
- Jacqualyn A Fouse, Chief Financial Officer
- Perry A Karsen, see remarks
- Jack L Bowman, Director
- Frank T Cary, Director
- John W Jackson, Chief Executive Officer