Marjorie Magner Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Marjorie Magner is at least $4.67 Million dollars as of 3 May 2016. Ms. Magner owns over 1,000 units of Accenture Plc stock worth over $3,993,652 and over the last 14 years she sold ACN stock worth over $337,470. In addition, she makes $342,493 as Lead Independent Director at Accenture Plc.
Ms. Magner ACN stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Marjorie has made over 3 trades of the Accenture Plc stock since 2014, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she bought 1,000 units of ACN stock worth $16,720 on 3 May 2016.
The largest trade she’s ever made was selling 3,000 units of Accenture Plc stock on 8 April 2016 worth over $337,470. On average, Marjorie trades about 90 units every 12 days since 2006. As of 3 May 2016 she still owns at least 21,218 units of Accenture Plc stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Magner stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Marjorie Magner biography
Marjorie (Marge) Magner is Lead Independent Director of the Company. Ms. Magner has been our lead director since January 2014. Ms. Magner is currently a partner with Brysam Global Partners, LLC, a private equity firm she co-founded in 2007 that invests in financial services. She was the chairman and chief executive officer, Global Consumer Group, of Citigroup Inc. from 2003 to October 2005. Ms. Magner previously held various other positions within Citigroup Inc., including chief operating officer, Global Consumer Group, from April 2002 to August 2003, and chief administrative officer and senior executive vice president from January 2000 to April 2002. Ms. Magner is the nonexecutive chairman of the board of TEGNA Inc. (formerly known as Gannett Co., Inc.) and a director of Ally Financial Inc.
What is the salary of Marjorie Magner?
As the Lead Independent Director of Accenture Plc, the total compensation of Marjorie Magner at Accenture Plc is $342,493. There are 6 executives at Accenture Plc getting paid more, with David Rowland having the highest compensation of $6,170,400.
How old is Marjorie Magner?
Marjorie Magner is 69, she’s been the Lead Independent Director of Accenture Plc since 2014. There are no older and 22 younger executives at Accenture Plc.
What’s Marjorie Magner’s mailing address?
Marjorie’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O THE CHARLES SCHWAB CORPORATION, 120 KEARNY STREET, SAN FRANCISCO, CA, 94108.
Insider trading at Accenture Plc
Over the last 8 years, insiders at Accenture Plc have traded over $376,744,328 worth of Accenture Plc stock and bought 20,000 units worth $1,439,800 . The most active insider traders include Venkata S M Renduchintala, Pierre Nanterme, and Martin I Cole. On average, Accenture Plc executives and independent directors trade stock every 7 days with the average trade being worth of $1,593,127. The most recent stock trade was executed by Ellyn Shook on 28 October 2019, trading 4,688 units of ACN stock currently worth $860,951.
What does Accenture Plc do?
Accenture Plc engages in the provision of management consulting, technology, and outsourcing services. It operates through the following segments: Communications, Media, and Technology; Financial Services; Health and Public Service; Products; Resources; and Other. The Communications, Media, and Technology segment serves communications, media, high-tech, and software and platform companies through acceleration and delivery of digital transformation, development of comprehensive and industry-specific solutions, and enhance efficiency and business results. The company’s services include helping clients capture new growth by shifting to data-driven and platform-based models, optimizing their cost structures, increasing product and business model innovation, and differentiating and scaling digital experiences for their customers. The Financial Services segment serves the banking, capital markets, and insurance industries by addressing growth, cost and profitability pressures, industry consolidation, regulatory changes and the need to continually adapt to new digital technologies. The Health and Public Service segment serves healthcare payers and providers, as well as government departments and agencies, public service organizations, educational institutions, and non-profit organizations through provision of insights and offerings, including consulting services and digital solutions. The Products segment serves the following: Consumer Goods, Retail, and Travel Services group; Industrial group; and Life Sciences. The company helps clients enhance their performance in distribution and sales and marketing; in research and development and manufacturing; and in business functions such as finance, human resources, procurement and supply chain while leveraging technology. The Resources segment serves the chemicals, energy, forest products, metals and mining, utilities, and related industries by working to develop and execute innovative strategies, improve operations, manage complex change initiatives and integrate digital technologies. The Other segment represents the pension settlement charge. The company was founded in 1989 and is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
What does Accenture Plc’s logo look like?
Complete history of Ms. Magner stock trades at Accenture Plc, Ally, TEGNA, and The Charles Schwab
Accenture Plc executives and stock owners
Accenture Plc executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- David Rowland, Interim Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Alexander van’t Noordende, Group Chief Executive – Products Operating Group
- Julie Sweet, Chief Executive – North America
- Gianfranco Casati, Group Chief Executive – Growth Markets
- Richard Lumb, Group Chief Executive – Financial Services Operating Group
- Herbert Hainer, Independent Director
- Marjorie Magner, Lead Independent Director
- Paula Price, Independent Director
- Jaime Ardila, Independent Director
- Arun Sarin, Independent Director
- Gilles Pelisson, Independent Director
- Charles Giancarlo, Independent Director
- Nancy McKinstry, Independent Director
- Frank Tang, Independent Director
- Tracey Travis, Independent Director
- Mark Broek, Senior Manager, Investor Relations
- Venkata Renduchintala, Independent Director
- Gene Reznik, Chief Strategy Officer
- Athina Kanioura, Chief Analytics Officer and Global Lead of Accenture Applied Intelligence
- Chad Jerdee, Chief Compliance Officer, General Counsel
- Richard Clark, Chief Accounting Officer, Corporate Controller
- Ellyn Shook, Chief Human Resource Officer, Chief Leadership Officer
- Johan Deblaere, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Executive – Europe
- Jean-Marc Ollagnier, Group Chief Executive – Resources Operating Group
- Daniel London, Group Chief Executive – Health & Public Service Operating Group
- Omar Abbosh, Group Chief Executive – Communications, Media & Technology Operating Group
- Simon Eaves, Group Chief Executive-Products
- James O Etheredge, Chief Exec-North America
- Joel Unruch, General Counsel, Sec & CCO
- Domingo Miron, Group Chief Executive-Fin Serv
- Dina Dublon, Director
- William L Kimsey, Director
- Robert E Sell, Grp Chief Exec-Com, Med & Tech
- Wulf Von Schimmelmann, Director
- Blythe J Mcgarvie, Director
- Kathleen R Mc Clure, Chief Financial Officer
- Stephen J Rohleder, Group Chief Exec-Health & PS
- Mark Moodystuart, Director
- Nobuyuki Idei, Director
- Michael J Salvino, Group Chief Exec-Bus Proc Out
- Shawn Collinson, Sr Managing Dir-Growth & Strat
- Martin I Cole, Grp Chief Exec-Comm & HighTech
- Pierre Nanterme, Chief Executive Officer
- Jill Smart, Chief Human Resources Officer
- Robert I Lipp, Director
- William D Green, Chairman
- Anthony G Coughlan, Principal Accounting Officer
- Pamela J. Craig, Chief Financial Officer
- Dennis F Hightower, Director
- Jeffrey D Osborne, Chief Performance Officer
- Kevin M Campbell, Group Chief Exec-Technology
- Robert N Frerichs, Group Chief Exec-North America