Marie Chandoha Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Marie A Chandoha is at least $7.25 Million dollars as of 5 March 2019. Marie Chandoha owns over 45,046 units of State Street stock worth over $4,459,805 and over the last 4 years he sold STT stock worth over $2,790,228. In addition, he makes $0 as Director at State Street.
Marie Chandoha STT stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Marie has made over 53 trades of the State Street stock since 2015, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 45,046 units of STT stock worth $1,273,901 on 5 March 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 101,866 units of State Street stock on 16 November 2016 worth over $1,319,165. On average, Marie trades about 12,016 units every 23 days since 2015. As of 5 March 2019 he still owns at least 62,823 units of State Street stock.
You can see the complete history of Marie Chandoha stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Marie Chandoha biography
Marie Chandoha is the Director at State Street.
What’s Marie Chandoha’s mailing address?
Marie’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O STATE STREET CORPORATION, ONE LINCOLN STREET, BOSTON, MA, 02111.
Insider trading at State Street
Over the last 6 years, insiders at State Street have traded over $108,466,629 worth of State Street stock and bought 15,240 units worth $862,809 . The most active insider traders include Gregory L Summe, Thomas J Wilson, and William L Meaney. On average, State Street executives and independent directors trade stock every 16 days with the average trade being worth of $1,191,638. The most recent stock trade was executed by Karen C Keenan on 4 November 2019, trading 8,528 units of STT stock currently worth $596,960.
What does State Street do?
State Street Corp. operates as a financial holding company. It conducts business primarily through State Street Bank. The company operates through following business lines: Investment Servicing and Investment Management. The Investment Servicing business offers custody, product and participant-level accounting, daily pricing and administration, master trust and master custody, record-keeping, cash management, foreign exchange, brokerage and other trading services, securities finance, deposit and short-term investment facilities, loans and lease financing, investment manager and alternative investment manager operations outsourcing, and performance, risk and compliance analytics. The Investment Management business provides services through State Street Global Advisors, which provides a broad array of investment management, investment research and investment advisory services to corporations, public funds and other sophisticated investors. It offers strategies for managing financial assets, including passive and active, such as enhanced indexing, using quantitative and fundamental methods for both the U.S. and global equities and fixed-income securities. The company was founded in 1969 and is headquartered in Boston, MA.
What does State Street’s logo look like?
Complete history of Marie Chandoha stock trades at State Street and The Charles Schwab
State Street executives and stock owners
State Street executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Joseph Hooley, Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
- Andrew Erickson, Executive Vice President, Head – Global Services
- Ronald O’Hanley, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Cyrus Taraporevala, President and Chief Executive Officer, State Street Global Advisors
- Eric Aboaf, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Jeffrey Carp, Executive Vice President, Chief Legal Officer, Secretary
- Kennett Burnes, Independent Director
- Patrick de Saint-Aignan, Independent Director
- William Freda, Independent Director
- Lynn Dugle, Independent Director
- Richard Sergel, Independent Director
- Gregory Summe, Independent Director
- Amelia Fawcett, Lead Independent Director
- Sara Mathew, Independent Director
- Sean O’Sullivan, Independent Director
- William Meaney, Independent Director
- Marie Chandoha, Director
- Ilene Bieler, Senior Vice President, Global Head – Investor Relations
- Joerg Ambrosius, Head of UK, Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Tracy Atkinson, Acting Chief Administrative Officer
- Elizabeth Nolan, Executive Vice President, Chief Executive Officer for Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Donna Milrod, Executive Vice President, Head – Global Clients Division
- Kathryn Horgan, Executive Vice President, Chief Human Resources, Citizenship Officer
- Spiros Giannaros, Executive Vice President, Head of Platform Strategies
- Andrew Kuritzkes, Executive Vice President, Chief Risk Officer
- Hannah Grove, Executive Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer
- Antoine Shagoury, Executive Vice President, Global Chief Information Officer
- Ian Appleyard, Executive Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer, Global Controller
- Louis Maiuri, Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President, Head of Global Markets, Global Exchange
- John Plansky, EVP; CEO Charles River Develop
- Alison A. Quirk, Executive Vice President
- Linda A Hill, Director
- Sean P Newth, SVP, CAO and Controller
- Jeff D Conway, Executive Vice President
- Michael F Rogers, Executive Vice President
- Karen C Keenan, EVP and Chief Admin. Officer
- Wai Kwong Seck, Executive Vice President
- George E Sullivan, Executive Vice President
- Elizabeth Schaefer, SVP, CAO and Deputy Controller
- Michael W Bell, EVP and CFO
- James S Phalen, Executive Vice President
- Gunjan Kedia, Executive Vice President
- Christopher Perretta, Executive Vice President
- Peter O’neill, Executive Vice President
- Thomas J Wilson, Director
- Robert S Kaplan, Director
- Jose E Almeida, Director
- Joseph C Antonellis, Vice Chairman
- Ronald L Skates, Director
- Francisco Aristeguieta, EVP; CEO State Street Int’l
- Scott F Powers, EVP; President and CEO of SSgA
- John L. Jr. Klinck, Executive Vice President
- James J Malerba, EVP, Corporate Controller, CAO
- Peter Coym, Director