Mallika Tractors & Farm Equ… Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Mallika Tractors & Farm Equ… is at least $695 Million dollars as of 25 September 2015. Mallika Equ owns over 247,390 units of AGCO stock worth over $695,039,053 and over the last 5 years Mallika sold AGCO stock worth over $0.
Mallika Equ AGCO stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Mallika has made over 29 trades of the AGCO stock since 2014, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Mallika bought 247,390 units of AGCO stock worth $11,313,145 on 25 September 2015.
The largest trade Mallika’s ever made was buying 299,610 units of AGCO stock on 24 September 2015 worth over $13,308,676. On average, Mallika trades about 70,258 units every 12 days since 2014. As of 25 September 2015 Mallika still owns at least 8,886,831 units of AGCO stock.
You can see the complete history of Mallika Equ stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Insider trading at AGCO
Over the last 16 years, insiders at AGCO have traded over $59,300,475 worth of AGCO stock and bought 30,035,552 units worth $1,498,519,664 . The most active insider traders include Mallika Srinivasan, Mallika Tractors & Farm Equ…, and Roy V Armes. On average, AGCO executives and independent directors trade stock every 16 days with the average trade being worth of $7,294,099. The most recent stock trade was executed by Eric P Hansotia on 4 November 2019, trading 10,203 units of AGCO stock currently worth $573,817.
What does AGCO do?
AGCO Corp. engages in the manufacture and distribution of agricultural equipment and related replacement parts. Its products include tractors, combines, self-propelled sprayers, hay tools, forage equipment, seeding and tillage equipment, implements, and grain storage and protein production systems. It operates through the following segments: North America; South America; Europe and Middle East; and Asia Pacific and Africa. The Asia/Pacific/Africa segment includes the regions of Australia and New Zealand. The company was founded by Robert J. Ratliff in 1990 and is headquartered in Duluth, GA.
What does AGCO’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mallika Equ stock trades at AGCO
AGCO executives and stock owners
AGCO executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Martin Richenhagen, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Gary Collar, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Asia/Pacific/Africa
- Robert Crain, Senior Vice President, General Manager of Americas
- Hans-Bernd Veltmaat, Senior Vice President, Chief Supply Chain Officer
- Andrew Beck, Chief Financial Officer – Senior Vice President
- Lucinda Smith, Senior Vice President – Global Business Services
- Rob Smith, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Europe/Middle East
- Gerald Shaheen, Lead Independent Director
- George Minnich, Independent Director
- Hendrikus Visser, Independent Director
- Wolfgang Deml, Independent Director
- P. George Benson, Independent Director
- Roy Armes, Independent Director
- Suzanne Clark, Independent Director
- Michael Arnold, Independent Director
- Mallika Srinivasan, Director
- Greg Peterson, Vice President – Investor Relations
- Sondra Barbour, Director
- Josip Tomasevic, Senior Vice President, Chief Procurement Officer
- Helmut Endres, Senior Vice President – Engineering
- Roger Batkin, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
- Eric Hansotia, Chief Operating Officer, Senior Vice President
- Luiz Fernando Furlan, Director
- Thomas Frederick Welke, Sr.VP Global Grain and Protein
- Hubertus M Muhlhauser, Sr VP Strategy & Integration
- Daniel C Ustian, Director
- Garry Ball, Sr. VP – Engineering
- Scott Gibbs Clawson, Sr. Vice President, CEO GSI
- Thomas William La Sorda, Director
- Lara Thrush Long, VP, Chief Accounting Officer
- Francisco Roberto Gros, Director
- Herman Cain, Director
- Curtis E Moll, Director
- David E Momot, Director
- Norman L Boyd, SVP, Human Resources
- Stephen D Lupton, SVP and General Counsel
- Frank C Lukacs, Sr VP Manufacturing Technologi
- Robert Joe Ratliff, Director
- James M Seaver, Sr VP General Manager Americas
- Dexter E Schaible, SVP, Product Development
- W Wayne Booker, Director
- Wolfgang Sauer, Director
- Henry J Claycamp, Director
- Mallika Tractors & Farm Equ…,
- Mallikatafe Motors & Tracto…,
- David L Caplan, Sr. VP Materials Management
- Randall G Hoffman, SVP, GM, Challenger Division
- Gerald B Johanneson, Director
- Andre Mueller Carioba, Sr. VP / Gen Mgr South America