Mack Hogans Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Mack L Hogans is at least $391 Thousand dollars as of 22 February 2018. Mr. Hogans owns over 3,327 units of Boise Cascade Co stock worth over $203,626 and over the last 16 years he sold BCC stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $187,518 as Independent Director at Boise Cascade Co.
Mr. Hogans BCC stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Mack has made over 3 trades of the Boise Cascade Co stock since 2003, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 3,327 units of BCC stock worth $123,332 on 22 February 2018.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 27,000 units of Boise Cascade Co stock on 20 August 2003 worth over $1,000,890. On average, Mack trades about 3,378 units every 589 days since 2003. As of 22 February 2018 he still owns at least 5,493 units of Boise Cascade Co stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Hogans stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Mack Hogans biography
Mack L. Hogans is an Independent Director of the Company. Mr. Hogans became one of our directors in July 2014. Mr. Hogans is an independent director and currently serves as the chair of our corporate governance and nominating committee and as our lead independent director. Mr. Hogans was senior vice president of corporate affairs with Weyerhaeuser Company until his retirement in 2004. Weyerhaeuser is one of the world’s largest private owners of timberlands and one of the largest manufacturers of wood and cellulose fibers products. Mr. Hogans currently operates a consulting services business. Prior to joining Weyerhaeuser in 1979, Mr. Hogans was employed by the U.S. Forest Service, Maryland National Capital Parks & Planning Commission, and the National Park Service.
What is the salary of Mack Hogans?
As the Independent Director of Boise Cascade Co, the total compensation of Mack Hogans at Boise Cascade Co is $187,518. There are 4 executives at Boise Cascade Co getting paid more, with Thomas Corrick having the highest compensation of $3,860,500.
How old is Mack Hogans?
Mack Hogans is 70, he’s been the Independent Director of Boise Cascade Co since 2014. There are 1 older and 15 younger executives at Boise Cascade Co. The oldest executive at Boise Cascade Co. is Richard Fleming, 72, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Mack Hogans’s mailing address?
Mack’s mailing address filed with the SEC is P. O. BOX 9777, , FEDERAL WAY, WA, 980639777.
Insider trading at Boise Cascade Co
Over the last 7 years, insiders at Boise Cascade Co have traded over $867,347,757 worth of Boise Cascade Co stock and bought 20,475 units worth $526,146 . The most active insider traders include Paul J Finnegan, Thomas S Souleles, and Cascade Holdings, L.L.C. Boise. On average, Boise Cascade Co executives and independent directors trade stock every 71 days with the average trade being worth of $43,340,761. The most recent stock trade was executed by Dean Michael Brown on 8 August 2019, trading 3,947 units of BCC stock currently worth $118,055.
What does Boise Cascade Co do?
Boise Cascade Co. manufactures and distributes vertically-integrated wood products and building materials. It operates through the following segments: Wood Products, and Building Materials Distribution. The Wood Products segment manufactures and sells engineered wood products, plywood, particleboard, studs and ponderosa pine lumber. The Building Materials Distribution segment distributes and sells broad line of building materials, including engineered wood products, oriented strand board, plywood, lumber and general line items such as siding, metal products, insulation, roofing, and composite decking. The company was founded on October 29, 2004 and is headquartered in Boise, ID.
What does Boise Cascade Co’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Hogans stock trades at Boise Cascade Co and Weyerhaeuser Co
Boise Cascade Co executives and stock owners
Boise Cascade Co executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Thomas Corrick, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Wayne Rancourt, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Treasurer
- Nick Stokes, Executive Vice President – Building Materials Distribution
- Thomas Carlile, Chairman of the Board
- Mack Hogans, Independent Director
- Christopher McGowan, Independent Director
- Karen Gowland, Independent Director
- Kristopher Matula, Independent Director
- Steven Cooper, Independent Director
- Duane McDougall, Independent Director
- David Hannah, Independent Director
- Richard Fleming, Independent Director
- Sue Taylor, Director
- Jill Twedt, General Counsel
- Kelly Hibbs, Vice President, Controller
- Erin Nuxoll, Senior Vice President of Human Resources
- Mike Brown, Executive Vice President – Wood Product Division
- Nate Jorgensen, Chief Operating Officer
- John T. Sahlberg, SVP and General Counsel
- Daniel G Hutchinson, EVP, Wood Products
- Dean Michael Brown, EVP, Wood Products
- Samuel M Mencoff, Director
- Thomas S Souleles, Director
- John W Madigan, Director
- Stanley R Bell, President, Building Materials
- Samuel Msouleles Thomas Sno…,
- Paul J Finnegan, 10% owner
- Cascade Holdings, L.L.C. Boise, Director
- Samuel Msouleles Thomas Sma…,
- Thomas A Lovlien, President, Wood Products
- Products Holdings, L.L.C.Ma…,