M. Michele Burns Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of M Michele Burns is at least $5.87 Million dollars as of 4 June 2019. Ms. Burns owns over 3,029 units of The Goldman Sachs stock worth over $3,590,413 and over the last 16 years she sold GS stock worth over $1,660,521. In addition, she makes $620,170 as Independent Director at The Goldman Sachs.
Ms. Burns GS stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
M has made over 27 trades of the The Goldman Sachs stock since 2005, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she exercised 3,029 units of GS stock worth $658,474 on 4 June 2019.
The largest trade she’s ever made was exercising 60,907 units of The Goldman Sachs stock on 26 February 2011 worth over $13,240,573. On average, M trades about 4,791 units every 64 days since 2003. As of 4 June 2019 she still owns at least 16,516 units of The Goldman Sachs stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Burns stock trades at the bottom of the page.
M. Michele Burns biography
M. Michele Burns is an Independent Director of Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., Since October 27, 2011. Ms. Burns has been Chief Executive Officer, Retirement Policy Center, sponsored by Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. (MMC), Center focuses on retirement public policy issues (October 2011 – Present) and Center Fellow and Strategic Advisor, Stanford University Center on Longevity (August 2012 – Present). Ms. Burns was been Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Mercer LLC. Chief Financial Officer, MMC, a global professional services and consulting firm (March 2006 – September 2006) and Chief Financial Officer, Chief Restructuring Officer and Executive Vice President, Mirant Corporation, a competitive energy company (May 2004 – January 2006). She also served as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Delta Air Lines, Inc., an air carrier, which filed for protection under Chapter 11 of the United States Bankruptcy Code in September 2005 (including various other positions, 1999 – April 2004) and Senior Partner and Leader, Southern Regional Tax Practice, Arthur Andersen LLP, an accounting firm (including various other positions, 1981 – 1999). She served as an Board member and Treasurer, Elton John AIDS Foundation.
What is the salary of M Burns?
As the Independent Director of The Goldman Sachs, the total compensation of M Burns at The Goldman Sachs is $620,170. There are 6 executives at The Goldman Sachs getting paid more, with Lloyd Blankfein having the highest compensation of $23,390,700.
How old is M Burns?
M Burns is 61, she’s been the Independent Director of The Goldman Sachs since 2011. There are 8 older and 9 younger executives at The Goldman Sachs. The oldest executive at The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is Mark Winkelman, 73, who is the Independent Director.
What’s M Burns’s mailing address?
M’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O GOLDMAN, SACHS & CO., 200 WEST STREET, NEW YORK, NY, 10282.
Insider trading at The Goldman Sachs
Over the last 2 years, insiders at The Goldman Sachs have traded over $33,815,767 worth of The Goldman Sachs stock. The most active insider traders include Ellen Jamison Kullman, M Michele Burns, and James A /Dc/ Johnson. On average, The Goldman Sachs executives and independent directors trade stock every 21 days with the average trade being worth of $11,023,392. The most recent stock trade was executed by Gregory K Palm on 26 December 2018, trading 69,912 units of GS stock currently worth $5,507,667.
What does The Goldman Sachs do?
Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. engages in global investment banking, securities, and investment management, which provides financial services. It operates through the following business segments: Investment Banking, Institutional Client Services, Investing and Lending, and Investment Management. The Investment Banking segment gives financial advisory services and help companies raise capital. The Institutional Client Services segment serves clients who come to buy and sell financial products, raise funding, and manage risk. The Investing and Lending segment includes investing and relationship lending activities; and making investment. The Investment Management segment involves in investment and wealth advisory services. The company was founded by Marcus Goldman in 1869 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
What does The Goldman Sachs’s logo look like?
Complete history of Ms. Burns stock trades at Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Cisco Systems, Etsy, Delta Air Lines, The Goldman Sachs, Marsh & McLennan Cos, and Walmart
The Goldman Sachs executives and stock owners
The Goldman Sachs executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Lloyd Blankfein, Senior Chairman of the Board
- David Solomon, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- John Waldron, President, Chief Operating Officer
- Stephen Scherr, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Peter Oppenheimer, Independent Director
- Mark Winkelman, Independent Director
- M. Michele Burns, Independent Director
- Ellen Kullman, Independent Director
- Adebayo Ogunlesi, Lead Independent Director
- Mark Flaherty, Independent Director
- David Viniar, Director
- Lakshmi Mittal, Independent Director
- Drew Faust, Independent Director
- Jan Tighe, Independent Director
- Sarah Smith, Executive Vice President and Global Head of Compliance
- John Rogers, Executive Vice President, Chief of Staff and Secretary to the Board of Directors
- Dane Holmes, Executive Vice President, Global Head of Human Capital Management
- Karen Seymour, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary, Co-Head of the Legal Department
- Richard J Gnodde, Vice Chairman
- Harvey M Schwartz, President and Co-COO
- Brian J Lee, Principal Accounting Officer
- R Martin Phd Chavez, Executive Vice President – CFO
- Pablo J Salame, Vice Chairman
- Edith W Cooper, EVP, Global Head of HCM
- Gregory K Palm, Executive VP – General Counsel
- William W George,
- Marius O Winkelman,
- James A /Dc/ Johnson,