M. Leanne Lachman Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of M Leanne Lachman is at least $1.06 Million dollars as of 21 November 2016. Ms. Lachman owns over 5,499 units of Lincoln National stock worth over $335,879 and over the last 14 years she sold LNC stock worth over $390,153. In addition, she makes $335,400 as Independent Director at Lincoln National.
Ms. Lachman LNC stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
M has made over 10 trades of the Lincoln National stock since 2012, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she exercised 5,499 units of LNC stock worth $290,127 on 21 November 2016.
The largest trade she’s ever made was exercising 15,843 units of Lincoln National stock on 11 November 2016 worth over $295,789. On average, M trades about 1,023 units every 19 days since 2006. As of 21 November 2016 she still owns at least 5,499 units of Lincoln National stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Lachman stock trades at the bottom of the page.
M. Leanne Lachman biography
M. Leanne Lachman is an Independent Director of the Company. Ms. Lachman has served since 2003 as President of Lachman Associates LLC, an independent real estate consultancy, and since 2000 as an Executive-in-Residence at Columbia Business School. Before that she was Managing Director of Lend Lease Real Estate Investments, an institutional investment manager.
What is the salary of M Lachman?
As the Independent Director of Lincoln National, the total compensation of M Lachman at Lincoln National is $335,400. There are 6 executives at Lincoln National getting paid more, with Dennis Glass having the highest compensation of $14,422,500.
How old is M Lachman?
M Lachman is 76, she’s been the Independent Director of Lincoln National since 1985. There are no older and 17 younger executives at Lincoln National.
What’s M Lachman’s mailing address?
M’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 150 N. RADNOR-CHESTER ROAD, , RADNOR, PA, 19087.
Insider trading at Lincoln National
Over the last 14 years, insiders at Lincoln National have traded over $125,058,730 worth of Lincoln National stock and bought 11,056 units worth $394,318 . The most active insider traders include Dennis R Glass, Glenn F Tilton, and Gary C Kelly. On average, Lincoln National executives and independent directors trade stock every 20 days with the average trade being worth of $1,668,706. The most recent stock trade was executed by Christine A Janofsky on 14 June 2019, trading 7,928 units of LNC stock currently worth $496,451.
What does Lincoln National do?
Lincoln National Corp. is a holding company, which operates multiple insurance and retirement businesses through its subsidiary companies. It provides advice and solutions that help empower people to take charge of their financial lives with confidence and optimism. The company operates through the following segments: Annuities, Retirement Plan Services, Life Insurance, Group Protection, and Other Operations. The Annuities segment provides tax-deferred investment growth and lifetime income opportunities for its clients by offering fixed and variable annuities. The Retirement Plan Services segment includes employers with retirement plan products and services, primarily in the defined contribution retirement plan marketplaces. The Life Insurance segment focuses on the creation and protection of wealth for its clients by providing life insurance products, including term insurance, both single and survivorship versions of universal life insurance, variable universal life insurance and indexed universal life insurance products. The Group Protection segment offers group non-medical insurance products, which includes term life, disability, dental, vision and accident and critical illness benefits and services to the employer marketplace through various forms of employee-paid and employer-paid plans. The Other Operations segment includes the financial data for operations. Lincoln National was founded in 1968 and is headquartered in Radnor, PA.
What does Lincoln National’s logo look like?
Complete history of Ms. Lachman stock trades at Lincoln National
Lincoln National executives and stock owners
Lincoln National executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Dennis Glass, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Randal Freitag, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President and Head of Individual Life
- Wilford Fuller, President, Annuity Solutions
- Ellen Cooper, Executive Vice President, Chief Investment Officer
- Lisa Buckingham, Executive Vice President, Chief People, Place and Brand Officer
- William Cunningham, Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
- M. Leanne Lachman, Independent Director
- Patrick Pittard, Independent Director
- Isaiah Tidwell, Independent Director
- George Henderson, Independent Director
- Gary Kelly, Independent Director
- Eric Johnson, Independent Director
- Lynn Utter, Independent Director
- Deirdre Connelly, Independent Director
- Michael Mee, Independent Director
- Jeffrey Coutts, Chief Valuation Actuary
- Christopher Giovanni, Corporate Treasurer
- Jamie Ohl, Executive Vice President, President, Retirement Plan Services, Head of Life and Annuity Operations
- Richard Mucci, Executive Vice President, President, Group Protection
- Leon Roday, Executive Vice President, General Counsel
- Kenneth Solon, Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer, Head of Digital
- William J Avery, Director
- Douglas N Miller, VP & CAO
- Kirkland L Hicks, EVP & General Counsel
- Mark E Konen, President- Individual Markets
- Christine A Janofsky, CAO
- Raj Chakraborty, EVP & Chief Digital Officer
- William Porter Payne, Director
- Adam G. Ciongoli, EVP & General Counsel
- Robert W Dineen, President & CEO-LFA
- Heather Case Dzielak, SVP-RISV
- David A Stonecipher, Director
- Nicole S Jones, SVP & General Counsel
- Frederick John Crawford, Vice President & Treasurer
- Williams Michael Tallett, LNUK Managing Director
- Dennis L Schoff, SVP & General Counsel
- Charles C Cornello, SVP & CIO
- J Patrick Barrett, Director
- Patrick P Coyne, President-Del. Inv.
- Jude T Driscoll, President & CEO-Del. Inv.
- Theresa M Stone, President-Lincoln Fin’l Media
- Warren H May, President-LFD
- Jenne K Britell, Director
- Ron J Ponder, Director
- Marcia J Avedon, Director
- John Gotta, EVP & CEO-LNL
- Barbara S Kowalczyk, SVP CP&D
- Westley V Thompson, President & CEO-LFD
- Terrence James Mullen, President-LFD
- Glenn F Tilton, Director
- Elizabeth Laws Reeves, SVP & Corporate HR
- Jon A Boscia, Chairman & CEO
- Jill S Ruckelshaus, Director