Lucas Watson Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Lucas E Watson is at least $381 Thousand dollars as of 5 February 2018. Mr. Watson owns over 195 units of W.W. Grainger stock worth over $61,946 and over the last 2 years he sold GWW stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $318,568 as Director at W.W. Grainger.
Mr. Watson GWW stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Lucas has made over 1 trades of the W.W. Grainger stock since 2018, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 195 units of GWW stock worth $50,019 on 5 February 2018.
The largest trade he’s ever made was buying 195 units of W.W. Grainger stock on 5 February 2018 worth over $50,019. On average, Lucas trades about 18 units every 0 days since 2017. As of 5 February 2018 he still owns at least 195 units of W.W. Grainger stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Watson stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Lucas Watson biography
Lucas E. Watson is Director of the Company. He was worked in Intuit, Inc. (2016-2018), a global provider of business and financial management solutions, where Mr. Watson served as an Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing and Sales Officer, Google, Inc. (2011-2016), a global technology company, where Mr. Watson served as Vice President, Global Brand Solutions and Procter & Gamble Company (1994-2011), a global consumer products company, where Mr. Watson served in various sales, marketing and digital business roles
What is the salary of Lucas Watson?
As the Director of W.W. Grainger, the total compensation of Lucas Watson at W.W. Grainger is $318,568. There are 8 executives at W.W. Grainger getting paid more, with Donald Macpherson having the highest compensation of $10,455,800.
How old is Lucas Watson?
Lucas Watson is 48, he’s been the Director of W.W. Grainger since 2017. There are 15 older and 1 younger executives at W.W. Grainger. The oldest executive at W.W. Grainger, Inc. is Brian Anderson, 68, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Lucas Watson’s mailing address?
Lucas’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 100 GRAINGER PARKWAY, , LAKE FOREST, IL, 60045.
Insider trading at W.W. Grainger
Over the last 16 years, insiders at W.W. Grainger have traded over $147,767,370 worth of W.W. Grainger stock and bought 43,695 units worth $2,830,887 . The most active insider traders include Harold B Smith, Ernest Scott Santi, and Richard L Keyser. On average, W.W. Grainger executives and independent directors trade stock every 19 days with the average trade being worth of $3,894,793. The most recent stock trade was executed by Paige K Robbins on 1 November 2019, trading 340 units of GWW stock currently worth $108,229.
What does W.W. Grainger do?
W.W. Grainger, Inc. operates as a distributor of maintenance, repair and operating products. It offers maintenance, repair and operating supplies and other related products and services through local branches, catalogs and the Internet. The firm offers a combination of product breadth, local availability, speed of delivery, detailed product information and competitively priced products and services. Its products include material handling equipment, safety and security supplies, lighting and electrical products, power and hand tools, pumps and plumbing supplies, cleaning and maintenance supplies, forestry and agriculture equipment, building and home inspection supplies, vehicle and fleet components and many other items primarily focused on the facilities maintenance market. The company also provides inventory management and energy efficiency solutions. W.W. Grainger was founded by William Wallace Grainger in 1927 and is headquartered in Lake Forest, IL.
What does W.W. Grainger’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Watson stock trades at W.W. Grainger
W.W. Grainger executives and stock owners
W.W. Grainger executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Donald Macpherson, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Thomas Okray, Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, and Principal Financial Officer
- John Howard, Senior Vice President, General Counsel
- Paige Robbins, Senior Vice President – Global Supply Chain, Branch Network, Contact Centers and Corporate Strategy
- Deidra Merriwether, Senior Vice President
- Stuart Levenick, Lead Independent Director
- Michael Roberts, Independent Director
- V. Ann Hailey, Independent Director
- James Slavik, Independent Director
- Ernest Santi, Independent Director
- Neil Novich, Independent Director
- Brian Anderson, Independent Director
- Rodney Adkins, Independent Director
- Lucas Watson, Director
- Beatriz Perez, Director
- Eric Tapia, Vice President, Controller
- Kathleen Carroll, Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
- Wilbur H Gantz, Director
- Gary L Rogers, Director
- Ronald L Jadin, Sr. VP & CFO
- James T Ryan, Exec. VP, Mktg, Sales & Svc
- Laura D Brown, Sr. VP, Comm. & Inv. Rel.
- Joseph C High, Sr. VP, Chief People Officer
- William K Hall, Director
- William Lomax, Vice President and Controller
- John W Jr Mccarter, Director
- Michael Ali, Sr. VP and CIO
- Michael A Pulick, Senior Vice President
- Gregory S Irving, Vice President and Controller
- Court D Carruthers, Sr. Vice President
- Timothy M Ferrarell, Sr. VP, Enterprise Systems
- Richard L Keyser, Chairman and CEO
- Harold B Smith, Director
- Nancy A Hobor, Sr VP-Communications & Inv Rel
- Larry J Loizzo, Senior Vice President
- Yc Chen, Sr. Vice Pres., Supply Chain
- P Ogden Loux, Sr. VP, Finance and CFO
- David W Grainger, Director
- Janiece S Webb, Director
- John A Schweig, Sr. VP, Strategy & Development
- Judith E Andringa, Vice President and Controller
- Frederick A Krehbiel, Director
- John W Jr Slayton, Sr. VP, Merchandising
- Wesley M Clark, Pres & Chief Operating Officer