Louis Giuliano Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Louis J Giuliano is at least $2.49 Million dollars as of 15 May 2019. Mr. Giuliano owns over 5,265 units of Vectrus stock worth over $2,237,623 and over the last 16 years he sold VEC stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $249,990 as Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board at Vectrus.
Mr. Giuliano VEC stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Louis has made over 10 trades of the Vectrus stock since 2015, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 5,265 units of VEC stock worth $242,374 on 15 May 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was buying 10,000 units of Vectrus stock on 11 May 2015 worth over $262,000. On average, Louis trades about 2,606 units every 70 days since 2003. As of 15 May 2019 he still owns at least 48,607 units of Vectrus stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Giuliano stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Louis Giuliano biography
Louis J. Giuliano is the Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board of the company. Mr. Giuliano serves as our Non-Executive Chairman. He currently serves as an operating executive of The Carlyle Group, a global alternative asset management firm. Mr. Giuliano retired as Chairman, CEO, and President of ITT Corporation, a global diversified manufacturing company and former parent of Exelis Inc., in December 2004. Mr. Giuliano joined ITT Corporation in 1988 as vice president of Defense Operations and became president of ITT Defense and Electronics in 1991. Before joining ITT Corporation, Mr. Giuliano spent 20 years with Allied-Signal where he held numerous positions within the Aerospace Group. He is on the Board of Accudyne Industries, and serves on its Audit Committee. In addition, he serves on the Board of Meadowkirk Retreat Center. He is an active member of the CEO Forum and the Advisory Board for the Princeton University Faith and Work Initiative, and a founder of Workforce Ministries. Mr. Giuliano was named a governor of the U.S. Postal Service by President George W. Bush in November 2004. He was confirmed by the Senate in June 2005, for a term that expired in December 2015. He served as vice chairman of United States Post Office Board of Governors from February 2009 to January 2010, and as chairman of the United States Post Office Board of Governors from January 2010 until December 2011. Prior Board positions include Engelhard Corp., ServiceMaster, and JMC Steel Group. He is a graduate of Syracuse University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in chemistry and a Master’s of Business Administration.
What is the salary of Louis Giuliano?
As the Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board of Vectrus, the total compensation of Louis Giuliano at Vectrus is $249,990. There are 2 executives at Vectrus getting paid more, with Charles Prow having the highest compensation of $2,175,520.
How old is Louis Giuliano?
Louis Giuliano is 71, he’s been the Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board of Vectrus since 2014. There are 1 older and 10 younger executives at Vectrus. The oldest executive at Vectrus, Inc. is William Murdy, 76, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Louis Giuliano’s mailing address?
Louis’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 3250 LACEY ROAD, SUITE 600, , DOWNERS GROVE, IL, 60515-1700.
Insider trading at Vectrus
Over the last 5 years, insiders at Vectrus have traded over $465,259 worth of Vectrus stock and bought 58,858 units worth $1,570,958 . The most active insider traders include William F Murdy, Mary L Howell, and Matthew Klein. On average, Vectrus executives and independent directors trade stock every 13 days with the average trade being worth of $165,868. The most recent stock trade was executed by Kevin T Boyle on 22 October 2019, trading 1,449 units of VEC stock currently worth $74,826.
What does Vectrus do?
Vectrus, Inc. is a services company. The company’s services include facility & logistics Services and Information Technology & Network Communications Services. The Facility & Logistics capabilities consists of airfield management, ammunition management, civil engineering, communications, emergency services, equipment maintenance, repair and services, life support activities, public works, security, transportation operations, and warehouse management & distribution. It supports the U.S. Army, Air Force and Navy in both domestic and international environments, geographically ranging from the U.S. to Europe and Southwest Asia. The Information Technology & Network Communications capabilities consist of communications, system-of system engineering and software development, mission services, management and service support, network and cybersecurity, and systems installation & activation for the U.S. Army, Air Force and Navy. The company was founded on February 4, 2014 and is headquartered in Colorado Springs, CO.
What does Vectrus’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Giuliano stock trades at ITT, Vectrus, and Silvercorp Metals
Vectrus executives and stock owners
Vectrus executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Charles Prow, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Michele Tyler, Senior Vice President, Chief Legal Officer and Corporate Secretary
- David Hathaway, Senior Vice President, Programs
- Susan Deagle, Senior Vice President and Chief Growth Officer
- Louis Giuliano, Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
- Stephen Waechter, Independent Director
- Eric Pillmore, Independent Director
- Mary Howell, Independent Director
- Bradford Boston, Independent Director
- Phillip Widman, Independent Director
- Melvin Parker, Independent Director
- William Murdy, Independent Director
- William Noon, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President
- Kevin Leonard, Senior Vice President, Army and Expeditionary Programs
- Mario Coracides, Senior Vice President – Enterprise Vectrus Operations
- Kevin Boyle, Senior Vice President, Chief Legal Officer and General Counsel
- Francis Peloso, Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
- Susan Lynch, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Matthew Klein, SVP and CFO
- Kristi Correa, CVP, Chief Accounting Officer
- Brad Boston, Director
- Kenneth W. Hunzeker, CEO and President
- Janet Oliver, Senior VP, Bus. Development
- Rene Moline, VP, IT and Network Comm
- Kelvin Coppock, Senior VP, Contracts
- Charles Anderson, Senior VP, Programs
- Theodore Wright, EVP, Chief Operating Officer
- Inc. Exelis, 10% owner