Lorenzo Simonelli Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Lorenzo Simonelli is at least $18.5 Million dollars as of 15 August 2019. Mr. Simonelli owns over 15,000 units of Baker Hughes, a GE Co stock worth over $2,503,165 and over the last 2 years he sold BHGE stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $15,959,800 as Chairman of the Board, President, and Chief Executive Officer at Baker Hughes, a GE Co.
Mr. Simonelli BHGE stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Lorenzo has made over 4 trades of the Baker Hughes, a GE Co stock since 2017, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 15,000 units of BHGE stock worth $309,150 on 15 August 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 60,547 units of Baker Hughes, a GE Co stock on 1 August 2019 worth over $1,336,878. On average, Lorenzo trades about 12,843 units every 91 days since 2017. As of 15 August 2019 he still owns at least 113,368 units of Baker Hughes, a GE Co stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Simonelli stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Lorenzo Simonelli biography
Lorenzo Simonelli is Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer of the company. He has been the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Company since October 2017, and a Director, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Company since July 2017. Before joining the Company in July 2017, Mr. Simonelli was Senior Vice President, GE and President and Chief Executive Officer, GE Oil & Gas from October 2013 to July 2017. Before joining GE Oil & Gas, he was the President and Chief Executive Officer of GE Transportation from July 2008 to October 2013. Mr. Simonelli joined GE in 1994 and held various finance and leadership roles from 1994 to 2008.
What is the salary of Lorenzo Simonelli?
As the Chairman of the Board, President, and Chief Executive Officer of Baker Hughes, a GE Co, the total compensation of Lorenzo Simonelli at Baker Hughes, a GE Co is $15,959,800. There are no executives at Baker Hughes, a GE Co getting paid more.
How old is Lorenzo Simonelli?
Lorenzo Simonelli is 45, he’s been the Chairman of the Board, President, and Chief Executive Officer of Baker Hughes, a GE Co since 2017. There are 16 older and 1 younger executives at Baker Hughes, a GE Co. The oldest executive at Baker Hughes, a GE Co. is James Mulva, 72, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Lorenzo Simonelli’s mailing address?
Lorenzo’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 17021 Aldine Westfield Rd, Houston, TX 77073, USA.
Insider trading at Baker Hughes, a GE Co
Over the last 2 years, insiders at Baker Hughes, a GE Co have traded over $1,296,936 worth of Baker Hughes, a GE Co stock and bought 46,239 units worth $1,166,974 . The most active insider traders include Electric Co General, James J Mulva, and Clarence P Jr Cazalot. On average, Baker Hughes, a GE Co executives and independent directors trade stock every 16 days with the average trade being worth of $112,503,782. The most recent stock trade was executed by James J Mulva on 15 October 2019, trading 3,839 units of BHGE stock currently worth $84,765.
What does Baker Hughes, a GE Co do?
Baker Hughes, a GE Co. is a holding company, which engages in the provision of oilfield products, services, and digital solutions. It operates through the following four segments: Oilfield Services (OFS), Oilfield Equipment (OFE), Turbomachinery & Process Solutions (TPS) and Digital Solutions (DS). The OFS segment provides products and services for on and offshore operations across the lifecycle of a well, ranging from drilling, evaluation, completion, production, and intervention. The OFE segment provides a broad portfolio of products and services required to facilitate the safe and reliable flow of hydrocarbons from the subsea wellhead to the surface production facilities. The TPS segment provides equipment and related services for mechanical-drive, compression and power-generation applications. The DS segment provides operating technologies helping to improve the health, productivity, and safety of asset intensive industries and enable the Industrial Internet of Things. The company was founded on October 28, 2016 and is headquartered in Houston, TX.
Complete history of Mr. Simonelli stock trades at Baker Hughes, a GE Co
Baker Hughes, a GE Co executives and stock owners
Baker Hughes, a GE Co executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Lorenzo Simonelli, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Brian Worrell, Chief Financial Officer
- Maria Borras, President and Chief Executive Officer, Oilfield Services
- William Marsh, Chief Legal Officer
- Derek Mathieson, Chief Marketing and Technology Officer
- Roderick Christie, President – Turbomachinery and Process Solutions
- Lynn Elsenhans, Independent Director
- W. Geoffrey Beattie, Lead Independent Director
- Clarence Cazalot, Independent Director
- James Mulva, Independent Director
- Gregory Brenneman, Independent Director
- John Rice, Director
- Philipp Mueller, Vice President, Investor Relations
- Gregory Ebel, Independent Director
- Jamie Miller, Director
- Uwem Ukpong, Chief Global Operations Officer
- Jennifer Hartsock, Chief Information Officer
- Kurt Camilleri, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President, Controller
- Harry Elsinga, Chief Human Resource Officer
- Neil Saunders, President and Chief Executive Officer of Oilfield Equipment
- Matthias Heilmann, President and Chief Executive Officer – Digital Solutions
- Belgacem Chariag, Chief Global Ops Officer
- Martin S Craighead, Director
- J Larry Nichols, Director
- Electric Co General, Director