Lorenzo Flores Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Lorenzo Flores is at least $8.37 Million dollars as of 5 July 2019. Mr. Flores owns over 12,871 units of Xilinx stock worth over $5,092,931 and over the last 3 years he sold XLNX stock worth over $1,385,121. In addition, he makes $1,892,530 as Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice President at Xilinx.
Mr. Flores XLNX stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Lorenzo has made over 14 trades of the Xilinx stock since 2016, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 12,871 units of XLNX stock worth $1,193,270 on 5 July 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 25,750 units of Xilinx stock on 31 October 2016 worth over $2,387,283. On average, Lorenzo trades about 9,628 units every 61 days since 2016. As of 5 July 2019 he still owns at least 54,934 units of Xilinx stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Flores stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Lorenzo Flores biography
Lorenzo A. Flores is Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President of the Company. He joined the Company in September 2008 and currently serves as Senior Vice President and CFO, a position he has held since May 2016. From July 2012 to May 2016, Mr. Flores served as Corporate Vice President of Finance and Corporate Controller. From September 2008 to June 2012 he served as Vice President of Finance and Corporate Controller. Prior to joining the Company, Mr. Flores was Assistant Vice President of Financial Planning and Analysis at Cognizant Technology Solutions, served as CFO of a venture funded startup, and spent ten years at Intel Corporation, a semiconductor chip maker, serving in a variety of positions, including Controller, Intel Architecture CPUs and Controller, Telecommunications and Embedded Group.
What is the salary of Lorenzo Flores?
As the Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice President of Xilinx, the total compensation of Lorenzo Flores at Xilinx is $1,892,530. There are 2 executives at Xilinx getting paid more, with Vincent Tong having the highest compensation of $2,298,130.
How old is Lorenzo Flores?
Lorenzo Flores is 52, he’s been the Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice President of Xilinx since 2016. There are 11 older and no younger executives at Xilinx. The oldest executive at Xilinx, Inc. is Marshall Turner, 75, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Lorenzo Flores’s mailing address?
Lorenzo’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 2100 LOGIC DRIVE, , SAN JOSE, CA, 95124.
Insider trading at Xilinx
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Xilinx have traded over $68,487,902 worth of Xilinx stock and bought 11,800 units worth $253,312 . The most active insider traders include Willem P Roelandts, Moshe Gavrielov, and Victor Peng. On average, Xilinx executives and independent directors trade stock every 9 days with the average trade being worth of $1,924,442. The most recent stock trade was executed by Saar Gillai on 4 November 2019, trading 3,400 units of XLNX stock currently worth $328,610.
What does Xilinx do?
Xilinx, Inc. engages in the design and development of programmable logic semiconductor devices and the related software design tools. It also provides design services, customer training, field engineering, and technical support. The company was founded by Ross Freeman, Bernard Vonderschmitt, and James V. Barnett in February 1984 and is headquartered in San Jose, CA.
What does Xilinx’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Flores stock trades at Xilinx
Xilinx executives and stock owners
Xilinx executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Vincent Tong, Executive Vice President – Global Operations and Quality
- Victor Peng, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Lorenzo Flores, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Dennis Segers, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Ronald Jankov, Independent Director
- Thomas Lee, Independent Director
- Saar Gillai, Independent Director
- John Patterson, Independent Director
- Elizabeth Vanderslice, Independent Director
- Albert Pimentel, Independent Director
- Marshall Turner, Independent Director
- Mary Krakauer, Independent Director
- Steven Glaser, Senior Vice President – Corporate Strategy and Marketing
- Scott Hover-Smoot, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Mark Wadlington, SVP, Global Sales
- William G Jr Howard, Director
- Krishna Rangasayee, Sr. Vice President
- Moshe Gavrielov, President & CEO
- Philip T Gianos, Director
- Emre Onder, SVP,Product/Vertical Marketing
- Catia Hagopian, Sr. VP General Counsel
- Raman Chitkara,
- Jon A Olson, VP Finance, CFO
- John L Doyle, Director
- Vamsi Boppana, SVP, Central Engineering
- Raja Petrakian, SVP WW Opertations
- Frank A Tornaghi, Vice President World Wide Sale
- Salil Raje, EVP, Software and IP Products
- William Christopher Madden, EVP, FPGA & Silicon Tech
- Iain Morris, VP, General Manager
- Sandeep Vij, VP WW Marketing
- Vincent Ratford, VP
- Boon C Ooi, VP World Wide Operations
- Kris Chellam, CFO
- Omid Tahernia, VP
- Richard W Sevcik, Officer
- Willem P Roelandts, Officer
- Jerald Fishman, Director
- Patrick Little, VP
- Thomas R Lavelle, VP General Counsel
- Harold Hughes, Director
- Steven D Haynes, V.P. of World Wide Sales
- Randy T Ong, VP WW Operations