Lindon Robertson Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Lindon G Robertson is at least $13.4 Million dollars as of 16 November 2018. Mr. Robertson owns over 3,675 units of Brooks Automation stock worth over $5,541,754 and over the last 6 years he sold BRKS stock worth over $5,713,813. In addition, he makes $2,161,600 as Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President at Brooks Automation.
Mr. Robertson BRKS stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Lindon has made over 15 trades of the Brooks Automation stock since 2016, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 3,675 units of BRKS stock worth $105,068 on 16 November 2018.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 47,017 units of Brooks Automation stock on 9 February 2017 worth over $984,066. On average, Lindon trades about 7,236 units every 27 days since 2013. As of 16 November 2018 he still owns at least 128,878 units of Brooks Automation stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Robertson stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Lindon Robertson biography
Lindon G. Robertson serves as Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President of Brooks Automation, Inc. Mr. Lindon G. Robertson joined Brooks in October 2013 as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. Prior to joining Brooks, from July 2011 to September 2013, Mr. Robertson served as the Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Graftech International Ltd., a publicly traded manufacturer of carbon and graphite products for industrial applications. Prior to that, he spent 27 years at IBM Corporation in various senior financial management positions, including Chief Financial Officer of IBM’s global hardware business and Chief Financial Officer of IBM’s Japan and China operations.
What is the salary of Lindon Robertson?
As the Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President of Brooks Automation, the total compensation of Lindon Robertson at Brooks Automation is $2,161,600. There are 1 executives at Brooks Automation getting paid more, with Stephen Schwartz having the highest compensation of $3,926,000.
How old is Lindon Robertson?
Lindon Robertson is 57, he’s been the Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President of Brooks Automation since 2013. There are 11 older and 4 younger executives at Brooks Automation. The oldest executive at Brooks Automation, Inc. is A. Clinton Allen, 75, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Lindon Robertson’s mailing address?
Lindon’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O BROOKS AUTOMATION, INC., 15 ELIZABETH DRIVE, CHELMSFORD, MA, 01824.
Insider trading at Brooks Automation
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Brooks Automation have traded over $41,752,927 worth of Brooks Automation stock and bought 84,885 units worth $755,883 . The most active insider traders include A Clinton Allen, Amin J Khoury, and Stephen S Schwartz. On average, Brooks Automation executives and independent directors trade stock every 25 days with the average trade being worth of $484,164. The most recent stock trade was executed by Jason Joseph on 24 October 2019, trading 5,478 units of BRKS stock currently worth $232,815.
What does Brooks Automation do?
Brooks Automation, Inc. engages in the provision of automation and cryogenic solutions for multiple markets, including semiconductor capital equipment and life science biological sample management and storage. It operates through the following business segments: Brooks Semiconductor Solutions Group; and Brooks Life Science Systems. The Brooks Semiconductor Solutions Group segment include atmospheric and vacuum robots, robotic modules and tool automation systems that provide precision handling and clean wafer environments, as well as cryogenic pumps and compressors that provide vacuum pumping and thermal management solutions used to create and control critical process vacuum applications. The Brooks Life Science Systems segment provides automated cold sample management systems for compound and biological sample storage, equipment for sample preparation and handling, consumables, and parts and support services to a range of life science customers including pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, bio-banks and research institutes. The company was founded in 1978 and is headquartered in Chelmsford, MA.
What does Brooks Automation’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Robertson stock trades at Brooks Automation
Brooks Automation executives and stock owners
Brooks Automation executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Stephen Schwartz, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Lindon Robertson, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- David Jarzynka, Senior Vice President, General Manager of Brooks Semiconductor Solutions Group
- David Gray, Senior Vice President, Chief Strategy and New Business Officer
- William Montone, Senior Vice President – Human Resources
- Joseph Martin, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Ellen Zane, Independent Director
- John McGillicuddy, Independent Director
- Krishna Palepu, Independent Director
- Alfred Woollacott, Independent Director
- A. Clinton Allen, Independent Director
- Mark Wrighton, Independent Director
- Kirk Pond, Independent Director
- Robyn Davis, Independent Director
- Michael Rosenblatt, Director
- Sherry Dinsmore, IR Contact Officer
- David Pietrantoni, Principal Accounting Officer, Vice President – Finance, Corporate Controller
- Jason Joseph, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Maurice H. Tenney, President-Brooks Life Sciences
- Sally White, SVP, Global Services
- Chong Sup Park, Director
- A. Michaud Steven, SVP, Critical Components Group
- John Lillig, SVP, MD, Brooks Life Sciences
- Guojuan Liao, President, GENEWIZ
- Marvin G Schorr,
- Gregory Marvell, VP, Extended Factory Group
- Robert Lepofsky, Director
- Shaun Wilson, VP, Global Customer Operations
- Thomas S Grilk, Sr. VP and General Counsel
- Ralf K Wuellner, President, Global Cust Op Grp
- Juergen Giessmann, Director
- Amin J Khoury, Director
- Charles M Mckenna, Executive VP
- Steven P Wentzell, SVP, Human Resources
- Jeffrey A Cassis, SVP, Global Sales and Service
- Santo Dinaro, SVP, Hardware Automation Group
- Peter Frasso, SVP Global Operations
- Roger D Emerick, Director
- Joseph Bellini, S.V.P. Software Group
- Robert J Therrien, PRESIDENT
- Investment Management Cod3 …,
- Michael W Pippins, Sr VP Corporate Marketing
- Robert W Jr Woodbury, SVP and CFO
- Richard Small, VP Corporate Controller
- James Gentilcore, President & COO
- Robert E Anastasi, Executive Vice President
- Edward C Grady, President and COO
- Mark D Morelli, EVP – Chief Operating Officer
- Martin S Headley, EVP & Chief Financial Officer
- Thomas Leitzke, SVP, Global Operations
- Kush Mirchandani, SVP, Worldwide Sales
- Timothy S Mathews, Principal Accounting Officer
- Clinton M. Haris, VP, Systems Solutions Group