Linda Zecher Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Linda Kay Zecher is at least $25.3 Million dollars as of 1 August 2016. Ms. Zecher owns over 36,666 units of Hasbro stock worth over $22,090,428 and over the last 6 years she sold HAS stock worth over $2,849,250. In addition, she makes $349,838 as Independent Director at Hasbro.
Ms. Zecher HAS stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Linda has made over 29 trades of the Hasbro stock since 2014, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she exercised 36,666 units of HAS stock worth $3,478,137 on 1 August 2016.
The largest trade she’s ever made was exercising 150,000 units of Hasbro stock on 24 December 2015 worth over $1,875,000. On average, Linda trades about 25,915 units every 15 days since 2014. As of 1 August 2016 she still owns at least 232,874 units of Hasbro stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Zecher stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Linda Zecher biography
Linda Kay Zecher is Independent Director of the Company. Ms. Zecher served as Chief Executive Officer and Managing Partner of the Barkley Group (consulting firm focused on effective digital transformation), serving in those roles since January 2017. Prior to that, Ms. Zecher served as the President and Chief Executive Officer, and a member of the Board of Directors, of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Company, from 2011 to 2016. Prior thereto, she was Corporate Vice President, Worldwide Public Sector of Microsoft Corporation from 2003 to 2011. The Board has nominated Ms. Zecher for election as a director because of her extensive experience in leading the transformation of businesses in the fields of digital publishing, digital learning, and online sales and marketing, as well as her expertise and skill in driving technological innovation and in leading content development and distribution across channels and platforms. Ms. Zecher possesses expertise and experience in unified analog and digital content development and distribution, in strategic planning and execution for businesses focused on global cross-platform content development and delivery, and expertise in digital brand building, online business development and in driving technological innovation. The Board has determined that Ms. Zecher qualifies as an Audit Committee Financial Expert due to her prior experience, including service on public company audit committees and as the Chief Executive Officer, overseeing the Chief Financial Officer, of a public company.
What is the salary of Linda Zecher?
As the Independent Director of Hasbro, the total compensation of Linda Zecher at Hasbro is $349,838. There are 9 executives at Hasbro getting paid more, with Brian Goldner having the highest compensation of $8,499,620.
How old is Linda Zecher?
Linda Zecher is 66, she’s been the Independent Director of Hasbro since 2014. There are 2 older and 16 younger executives at Hasbro. The oldest executive at Hasbro, Inc. is Crispin Davis, 70, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Linda Zecher’s mailing address?
Linda’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O HASBRO, INC., 1011 NEWPORT AVENUE, PAWTUCKET, RI, 02861.
Insider trading at Hasbro
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Hasbro have traded over $349,975,021 worth of Hasbro stock and bought 43,652 units worth $2,277,508 . The most active insider traders include Alan G Hassenfeld, Brian Goldner, and Alfred J Verrecchia. On average, Hasbro executives and independent directors trade stock every 34 days with the average trade being worth of $7,506,082. The most recent stock trade was executed by Stephen J Davis on 16 May 2019, trading 4,200 units of HAS stock currently worth $412,608.
What does Hasbro do?
Hasbro, Inc. engages in the provision of children and family leisure time products and services with a portfolio of brands and entertainment properties. The firm operates under the following brands: Littlest Pet Shop, Magic: The Gathering, Monopoly, My Little Pony, Nerf, Play-Doh, and Transformers. It operates through the following segments: United States and Canada, International, and Entertainment and Licensing. The United States and Canada segment refers to the marketing and sale of products in the United States and Canada which include the innovation and reinvention of toys and games. The International segment engages in the marketing and sale of product categories to retailers and wholesalers in Europe, Latin and South America, and the Asia Pacific region and through distributors in those countries where there is no direct presence. The Entertainment and Licensing segment conducts movie, television and digital gaming entertainment operations. The company was founded by Henry Hassenfeld and Hilal Hassenfeld in 1923 and is headquartered in Pawtucket, RI.
Complete history of Ms. Zecher stock trades at Hasbro, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Co, and Tenable
Hasbro executives and stock owners
Hasbro executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Brian Goldner, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- John Frascotti, President, Chief Operating Officer, Director
- Deborah Thomas, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Stephen Davis, Executive Vice President, Chief Content Officer
- Wiebe Tinga, Chief Commercial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Edward Philip, Lead Independent Director
- Lisa Gersh, Independent Director
- Kenneth Bronfin, Independent Director
- Richard Stoddart, Independent Director
- Linda Zecher, Independent Director
- Alan Hassenfeld, Independent Director
- Tracy Leinbach, Independent Director
- Crispin Davis, Independent Director
- Hope Cochran, Independent Director
- Mary West, Independent Director
- Michael Burns, Independent Director
- Debbie Hancock, Vice President – Investor Relations
- Tarrant Sibley, Senior Vice President, Chief Legal Officer and Corporate Secretary
- Thomas Courtney, Executive Vice President, Chief Global Operations Officer
- Dolph Johnson, Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
- Alan R Batkin, Director
- Basil Anderson, Director
- Frank Biondi, Director
- Barbara Finigan, SVP, Chief Legal Officer & Sec
- David D R Hargreaves, Senior Vice President and CFO
- Michael W O Garrett, Director
- Jack M Greenberg, Director
- John M Jr Connors, Director
- Martin R Trueb, Sr. VP and Treasurer
- Paula Stern, Director
- Gordon Gee, Director
- Duncan Billing, Global Development Officer
- Alfred J Verrecchia, President and CEO
- Barry Nagler, Sr. VP, GC & Secretary
- Claudine B/Ca Malone, Director
- Frank P Jr Bifulco, President,North American Sales
- Simon Gardner, President of Hasbro Europe
- E David Wilson, President, Games
- Carl Spielvogel, Director
- Richard B Holt, Sr. VP and CAFCO
- E John Jr Rosenwald, Director
- Eli Segal, Director