Linda Sanford Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Linda S Sanford is at least $18.9 Million dollars as of 4 May 2018. Ms. Sanford owns over 6,309 units of Consolidated Edison stock worth over $2,261,582 and over the last 16 years she sold ED stock worth over $16,369,928. In addition, she makes $267,250 as Independent Director at Consolidated Edison.
Ms. Sanford ED stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Linda has made over 22 trades of the Consolidated Edison stock since 2010, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she exercised 6,309 units of ED stock worth $559,104 on 4 May 2018.
The largest trade she’s ever made was exercising 78,204 units of Consolidated Edison stock on 29 October 2010 worth over $7,305,818. On average, Linda trades about 4,906 units every 37 days since 2003. As of 4 May 2018 she still owns at least 25,520 units of Consolidated Edison stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Sanford stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Linda Sanford biography
Linda S. Sanford is Independent Director of the Company. She was Senior Vice President Enterprise Transformation, International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), a multinational technology and consulting corporation, from January 2003 to December 2014. Ms. Sanford joined IBM in 1975. Ms. Sanford is a Trustee of Con Edison of New York and a Director of Pitney Bowes Inc., RELX NV (formerly Reed Elsevier NV) and RELX PLC (formerly Reed Elsevier PLC). During the past five years, Ms. Sanford served as a Director of ITT Corporation through May 2013. Ms. Sanford is also a Director or Trustee of ION Group and New York Hall of Science. Ms. Sanford has leadership experience at an international technology company, including experience with information technology, manufacturing, customer relations, and corporate planning. Ms. Sanford’s experience from her leadership positions at IBM and her service on other boards supports the Board in its oversight of technology, relationship with stakeholders, and financial and strategic planning activities.
What is the salary of Linda Sanford?
As the Independent Director of Consolidated Edison, the total compensation of Linda Sanford at Consolidated Edison is $267,250. There are 12 executives at Consolidated Edison getting paid more, with John McAvoy having the highest compensation of $9,765,860.
How old is Linda Sanford?
Linda Sanford is 65, she’s been the Independent Director of Consolidated Edison since 2015. There are 4 older and 16 younger executives at Consolidated Edison. The oldest executive at Consolidated Edison, Inc. is George Campbell, 73, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Linda Sanford’s mailing address?
Linda’s mailing address filed with the SEC is CONSOLIDATED EDISON INC. C/O SECRETARY, 4 IRVING PLACE, ROOM 1618-S, NEW YORK, NY, 10003.
Insider trading at Consolidated Edison
Over the last 13 years, insiders at Consolidated Edison have traded over $31,612,065 worth of Consolidated Edison stock and bought 69,475 units worth $4,053,242 . The most active insider traders include Eugene R Mcgrath, Kevin Burke, and Giudice Michael J Del. On average, Consolidated Edison executives and independent directors trade stock every 3 days with the average trade being worth of $165,719. The most recent stock trade was executed by Robert Sanchez on 31 October 2019, trading 24 units of ED stock currently worth $2,311.
What does Consolidated Edison do?
Consolidated Edison, Inc. operates as holding company, which through its subsidiaries engages in the business of regulated electric, gas, and steam delivery. It operates through the following segments: Consolidated Edison Co. of New York, Inc.; Orange & Rockland Utilities, Inc; Competitive Energy Businesses; and Other. The Consolidated Edison Co. of New York segment involves regulated electric, gas, and steam utility businesses. The Orange & Rockland Utilities segment covers regulated electric and gas utility delivery businesses. The Competitive Energy Businesses segment sells electricity to wholesale and retail customers; provides energy-related products and services; and participates in energy infrastructure projects. The Other segment includes Con Edison Transmission, Inc.; which invests in electric and gas transmission projects. The company was founded in 1823 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
Complete history of Ms. Sanford stock trades at Consolidated Edison, International Business Machines, ITT, and Pitney Bowes
Consolidated Edison executives and stock owners
Consolidated Edison executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- John McAvoy, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Timothy Cawley, President of Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc.
- Robert Hoglund, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Robert Sanchez, President and Chief Executive Officer of O&R
- Elizabeth Moore, Senior Vice President, General Counsel
- Michael Ranger, Independent Director
- John Killian, Independent Director
- George Campbell, Independent Director
- L. Frederick Sutherland, Independent Director
- Armando Olivera, Independent Director
- William Mulrow, Independent Director
- Ellen Futter, Director
- Deirdre Stanley, Independent Director
- Linda Sanford, Independent Director
- Jan Childress, Director – Investor Relations
- Saumil Shukla, Senior Vice President – Utility Shared Services of Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc
- Frances Resheske, Senior Vice President – Corporate Affairs of Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc.
- Gurudatta Nadkarni, Vice President – Strategic Planning Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc.
- Yukari Saegusa, Vice President, Treasurer of Con Edison and CECONY
- Robert Muccilo, Vice President, Controller
- Joseph Oates, President and Chief Executive Officer of Con Edison Transmission, Inc.
- Mark Noyes, President and Chief Executive Officer of Con Edison Clean Energy Businesses, Inc.
- Mary Kelly, SVP, Corporate Shared Services
- Giudice Michael J Del, Director
- Vincent A Calarco, Director
- Craig S Ivey, Executive Staff
- Stephen Bram, Energy & Comm Group President
- Dr Peter W Likins, Director
- Louis L Rana, President (CECONY)
- Jo Ann F Ryan, Senior Vice President
- Eugene R Mcgrath, Director
- Kevin Burke, Chairman, President, and CEO
- Scott L. Sanders, Vice President and Treasurer
- Sally Hernandez, Director
- Edward J Rasmussen, VP, Controller & CAO
- Longhi G William, President & CEO, O&R
- John D Mcmahon, President & CEO, O&R
- John F. Iii Hennessy, Director
- Luther Tai, Senior Vice President
- Charles E Jr Mctiernan, General Counsel
- Gordon J Davis, Director
- Frederic V Salerno, Director
- James P O’brien, Vice President & Treasurer
- Stephen R Volk, Director
- La Bastide Lore De, SVP, Utility Shared Services