Leslie F Kenne Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Leslie F Kenne is at least $206 Thousand dollars as of 10 February 2019. Leslie Kenne owns over 333 units of L3Harris Technologies stock worth over $206,310 and over the last 14 years Leslie sold LHX stock worth over $0.
Leslie Kenne LHX stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Leslie has made over 15 trades of the L3Harris Technologies stock since 2007, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Leslie exercised 333 units of LHX stock worth $68,701 on 10 February 2019.
The largest trade Leslie’s ever made was exercising 19,260 units of L3Harris Technologies stock on 7 February 2009 worth over $3,973,531. On average, Leslie trades about 466 units every 37 days since 2005. As of 10 February 2019 Leslie still owns at least 1,000 units of L3Harris Technologies stock.
You can see the complete history of Leslie Kenne stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Leslie Kenne’s mailing address?
Leslie’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O OSHKOSH CORPORATION, 2307 OREGON STREET, OSHKOSH, WI, 54902.
Insider trading at L3Harris Technologies
Over the last few years, insiders at L3Harris Technologies have traded over $615,149 worth of L3Harris Technologies stock and bought 12,500 units worth $2,542,722 . The most active insider traders include Roger Fradin, Gregory T Swienton, and William M Brown. On average, L3Harris Technologies executives and independent directors trade stock every 3 days with the average trade being worth of $7,585,812. The most recent stock trade was executed by Thomas A Dattilo on 10 September 2019, trading 1,000 units of LHX stock currently worth $200,800.
What does L3Harris Technologies do?
L3Harris Technologies, Inc. is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, which engages in the provision of defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. It operates through the following segments: Integrated Mission Systems; Space and Airborne Systems; Communication Systems; and Aviation Systems. The Integrated Mission Systems segment include intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance; advanced electro optical and infrared; and maritime power and navigation. The Space and Airborne Systems segment comprises space payloads, sensors and full-mission solutions; classified intelligence and cyber defense; avionics; and electronic warfare. The Communication Systems segment consists tactical communications; broadband communications; L3’s night vision; and public safety. The Aviation Systems segment compose defense aviation products; security, detection and other commercial aviation products; air traffic management; and commercial and military pilot training. The company was founded in 2019 and is headquartered in Melbourne, FL.
What does L3Harris Technologies’s logo look like?
Complete history of Leslie Kenne stock trades at Oshkosh, Unisys, and L3Harris Technologies
L3Harris Technologies executives and stock owners
L3Harris Technologies executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- William Brown, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Scott Mikuen, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Dana Mehnert, President – Communication Systems
- Lewis Hay, Independent Director
- Thomas Dattilo, Independent Director
- Roger Fradin, Independent Director
- Peter Chiarelli, Independent Director
- Sallie Bailey, Independent Director
- Todd Taylor, Vice President, Principal Accounting Officer
- James Girard, Chief Human Resource Officer, Vice President
- Edward Zoiss, President – Space and Airborne Systems
- Sean Stackley, President – Integrated Mission Systems
- Todd Gautier, President – Aviation Systems
- Anurag Maheshwari, Vice President – Investor Relations
- Lloyd Newton, Independent Director
- Rita Lane, Independent Director
- Lewis Kramer, Independent Director
- Thomas Corcoran, Independent Director
- Robert Millard, Lead Independent Director
- Jesus Malave, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Christopher Kubasik, President, Vice Chairman of the Board, Chief Operating Officer
- Rahul Ghai, Sr. VP & Chief Financial Off.
- William H Gattle, President, Space and Intel Sys
- Sheldon J Fox, SVP, Operations and IT
- Vyomesh Joshi, Director
- Leslie F Kenne, Director
- Gregory T Swienton, Director
- James F Albaugh, Director
- Hansel E Ii Tookes, Director
- Robert L Duffy, SVP-Human Resources