Leon Roday Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Leon E Roday is at least $2.49 Million dollars as of 6 August 2013. Mr. Roday owns over 30,000 units of Lincoln National stock worth over $1,986,688 and over the last 15 years he sold LNC stock worth over $507,135. In addition, he makes $0 as Executive Vice President and General Counsel at Lincoln National.
Mr. Roday LNC stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Leon has made over 6 trades of the Lincoln National stock since 2004, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 30,000 units of LNC stock worth $387,900 on 6 August 2013.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 30,000 units of Lincoln National stock on 6 August 2013 worth over $387,900. On average, Leon trades about 1,004 units every 84 days since 2004. As of 6 August 2013 he still owns at least 32,526 units of Lincoln National stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Roday stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Leon Roday biography
Leon E. Roday is Executive Vice President, General Counsel of the company. He is Executive Vice President and General Counsel (since December 2018). Executive Vice President (December 2013 – February 2015), and General Counsel and Secretary (May 2004 – February 2015), Genworth Financial, an insurance company.
How old is Leon Roday?
Leon Roday is 64, he’s been the Executive Vice President and General Counsel of Lincoln National since 2018. There are 9 older and 8 younger executives at Lincoln National. The oldest executive at Lincoln National Corp. is Michael Mee, 76, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Leon Roday’s mailing address?
Leon’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O GENWORTH FINANCIAL, INC., 6620 WEST BROAD STREET, RICHMOND, VA, 23230.
Insider trading at Lincoln National
Over the last 14 years, insiders at Lincoln National have traded over $125,058,730 worth of Lincoln National stock and bought 11,056 units worth $394,318 . The most active insider traders include Dennis R Glass, Glenn F Tilton, and Gary C Kelly. On average, Lincoln National executives and independent directors trade stock every 20 days with the average trade being worth of $1,668,706. The most recent stock trade was executed by Christine A Janofsky on 14 June 2019, trading 7,928 units of LNC stock currently worth $496,451.
What does Lincoln National do?
Lincoln National Corp. is a holding company, which operates multiple insurance and retirement businesses through its subsidiary companies. It provides advice and solutions that help empower people to take charge of their financial lives with confidence and optimism. The company operates through the following segments: Annuities, Retirement Plan Services, Life Insurance, Group Protection, and Other Operations. The Annuities segment provides tax-deferred investment growth and lifetime income opportunities for its clients by offering fixed and variable annuities. The Retirement Plan Services segment includes employers with retirement plan products and services, primarily in the defined contribution retirement plan marketplaces. The Life Insurance segment focuses on the creation and protection of wealth for its clients by providing life insurance products, including term insurance, both single and survivorship versions of universal life insurance, variable universal life insurance and indexed universal life insurance products. The Group Protection segment offers group non-medical insurance products, which includes term life, disability, dental, vision and accident and critical illness benefits and services to the employer marketplace through various forms of employee-paid and employer-paid plans. The Other Operations segment includes the financial data for operations. Lincoln National was founded in 1968 and is headquartered in Radnor, PA.
What does Lincoln National’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Roday stock trades at Genworth and Lincoln National
Lincoln National executives and stock owners
Lincoln National executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Dennis Glass, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Randal Freitag, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President and Head of Individual Life
- Wilford Fuller, President, Annuity Solutions
- Ellen Cooper, Executive Vice President, Chief Investment Officer
- Lisa Buckingham, Executive Vice President, Chief People, Place and Brand Officer
- William Cunningham, Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
- M. Leanne Lachman, Independent Director
- Patrick Pittard, Independent Director
- Isaiah Tidwell, Independent Director
- George Henderson, Independent Director
- Gary Kelly, Independent Director
- Eric Johnson, Independent Director
- Lynn Utter, Independent Director
- Deirdre Connelly, Independent Director
- Michael Mee, Independent Director
- Jeffrey Coutts, Chief Valuation Actuary
- Christopher Giovanni, Corporate Treasurer
- Jamie Ohl, Executive Vice President, President, Retirement Plan Services, Head of Life and Annuity Operations
- Richard Mucci, Executive Vice President, President, Group Protection
- Leon Roday, Executive Vice President, General Counsel
- Kenneth Solon, Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer, Head of Digital
- William J Avery, Director
- Douglas N Miller, VP & CAO
- Kirkland L Hicks, EVP & General Counsel
- Mark E Konen, President- Individual Markets
- Christine A Janofsky, CAO
- Raj Chakraborty, EVP & Chief Digital Officer
- William Porter Payne, Director
- Adam G. Ciongoli, EVP & General Counsel
- Robert W Dineen, President & CEO-LFA
- Heather Case Dzielak, SVP-RISV
- David A Stonecipher, Director
- Nicole S Jones, SVP & General Counsel
- Frederick John Crawford, Vice President & Treasurer
- Williams Michael Tallett, LNUK Managing Director
- Dennis L Schoff, SVP & General Counsel
- Charles C Cornello, SVP & CIO
- J Patrick Barrett, Director
- Patrick P Coyne, President-Del. Inv.
- Jude T Driscoll, President & CEO-Del. Inv.
- Theresa M Stone, President-Lincoln Fin’l Media
- Warren H May, President-LFD
- Jenne K Britell, Director
- Ron J Ponder, Director
- Marcia J Avedon, Director
- John Gotta, EVP & CEO-LNL
- Barbara S Kowalczyk, SVP CP&D
- Westley V Thompson, President & CEO-LFD
- Terrence James Mullen, President-LFD
- Glenn F Tilton, Director
- Elizabeth Laws Reeves, SVP & Corporate HR
- Jon A Boscia, Chairman & CEO
- Jill S Ruckelshaus, Director