Lawrence Zimmerman Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Lawrence A Zimmerman is at least $63.8 Million dollars as of 1 March 2011. Mr. Zimmerman owns over 209,425 units of Aptiv Plc stock worth over $63,014,929 and over the last 16 years he sold APTV stock worth over $442,044. In addition, he makes $305,057 as Independent Director at Aptiv Plc.
Mr. Zimmerman APTV stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Lawrence has made over 9 trades of the Aptiv Plc stock since 2004, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 209,425 units of APTV stock worth $19,943,543 on 1 March 2011.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 209,425 units of Aptiv Plc stock on 1 March 2011 worth over $19,943,543. On average, Lawrence trades about 5,403 units every 24 days since 2004. As of 1 March 2011 he still owns at least 661,713 units of Aptiv Plc stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Zimmerman stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Lawrence Zimmerman biography
Lawrence A. Zimmerman is Independent Director of the Company. Mr. Zimmerman is the former Vice Chairman and Chief Financial Officer of Xerox Corporation, a position he held from 2002 until 2011. He joined Xerox as Chief Financial Officer in 2002 after retiring from IBM. A 31-year employee of IBM, Mr. Zimmerman held senior executive positions, including Vice President of Finance for IBM’s Europe, Middle East and Africa operations, and Corporate Controller. Mr. Zimmerman received a bachelor of science degree in finance from New York University and a master’s degree in business administration from Adelphi University.
What is the salary of Lawrence Zimmerman?
As the Independent Director of Aptiv Plc, the total compensation of Lawrence Zimmerman at Aptiv Plc is $305,057. There are 5 executives at Aptiv Plc getting paid more, with Kevin Clark having the highest compensation of $14,123,100.
How old is Lawrence Zimmerman?
Lawrence Zimmerman is 76, he’s been the Independent Director of Aptiv Plc since 2009. There are no older and 16 younger executives at Aptiv Plc.
What’s Lawrence Zimmerman’s mailing address?
Lawrence’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 1000 STANLEY DRIVE, , NEW BRITAIN, CT, 06053.
Insider trading at Aptiv Plc
Over the last 2 years, insiders at Aptiv Plc have traded over $6,132,435 worth of Aptiv Plc stock and bought 36,060 units worth $2,933,813 . The most active insider traders include Mark P Frissora, Paul M Meister, and Lawrence A Zimmerman. On average, Aptiv Plc executives and independent directors trade stock every 50 days with the average trade being worth of $780,315. The most recent stock trade was executed by Joseph R Massaro on 16 September 2019, trading 2,800 units of APTV stock currently worth $250,768.
What does Aptiv Plc do?
Aptiv Plc engages in the design, development, and manufacture of vehicle components. The firm also provides electrical, electronic, and safety technology solutions to the global automotive and commercial vehicle markets. It operates through the following business segments: Signal and Power Solutions; Advanced Safety and User Experience segments; and Eliminations and Other. The Signal and Power Solutions segment covers component and systems integration expertise in infotainment and connectivity; body controls and security systems; displays; passive and active safety electronics; autonomous driving software and technologies; and software development. The Eliminations and Other segment comprises of elimination of inter-segment transactions, other expenses, and income of a non-operating or strategic nature. The company was founded on May 19, 2011 and is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
What does Aptiv Plc’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Zimmerman stock trades at Flex, Brunswick, Delphi Technologies Plc, Stanley Black & Decker, Xerox, and Aptiv Plc
Aptiv Plc executives and stock owners
Aptiv Plc executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Kevin Clark, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Joseph Massaro, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- David Paja, Senior Vice President, President – Advanced Safety and User Experience
- David Sherbin, Senior Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer, General Counsel, Secretary
- Rajiv Gupta, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Lawrence Zimmerman, Independent Director
- Ana Pinczuk, Independent Director
- Nicholas Donofrio, Independent Director
- Colin Parris, Independent Director
- Frank Dellaquila, Independent Director
- Sean Mahoney, Independent Director
- Nancy Cooper, Independent Director
- Robert Ortberg, Independent Director
- Paul Meister, Director
- Allan Brazier, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President
- Glen De Vos, Chief Technology Officer, Senior Vice President
- Mariya Trickett, Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
- Bernd Wiedemann, Director
- Thomas W Sidlik, Director
- Susan M Suver, SVP and CHRO
- Mark P Frissora, Director
- Jerome J. Dorlack, SVP& President EDS
- Majdi Abulaban, SVP& Segment President