Laurie Brlas Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Laurie Brlas is at least $1.31 Million dollars as of 6 June 2018. Ms. Brlas owns over 5,331 units of Graphic Packaging Co stock worth over $287,997 and over the last 13 years she sold GPK stock worth over $1,023,959. In addition, she makes $0 as Independent Director at Graphic Packaging Co.
Ms. Brlas GPK stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Laurie has made over 15 trades of the Graphic Packaging Co stock since 2010, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she exercised 5,331 units of GPK stock worth $390,336 on 6 June 2018.
The largest trade she’s ever made was exercising 5,331 units of Graphic Packaging Co stock on 6 June 2018 worth over $390,336. On average, Laurie trades about 564 units every 54 days since 2007. As of 6 June 2018 she still owns at least 17,888 units of Graphic Packaging Co stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Brlas stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Laurie Brlas biography
Laurie Brlas is Independent Director of the Company. Ms. Brlas joined the Company’s Board on January 11, 2019. In December 2016, Ms. Brlas retired from Newmont Mining Corporation (“Newmont”), a mining industry leader in value creation and sustainability. Ms. Brlas joined Newmont in 2013 and served as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer until October 2016. From 2006 through 2013, Ms. Brlas held various positions of increasing responsibility with Cliffs Natural Resources, most recently she served as Chief Financial Officer and then as Executive Vice President and President, Global Operations. Prior to that, Ms. Brlas served as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of STERIS Corporation from 2000 through 2006 and from 1995 through 2000, Ms. Brlas held various positions of increasing responsibility with Office Max, Inc. Most recently Ms. Brlas served as Senior Vice President and Corporate Controller. Ms. Brlas currently serves on the Board of Directors of Albemarle Corporation, a specialty chemical company, Exelon Corporation, a Fortune 100 power company and Perrigo Company PLC, a global healthcare company.
How old is Laurie Brlas?
Laurie Brlas is 61, she’s been the Independent Director of Graphic Packaging Co since 2019. There are 4 older and 10 younger executives at Graphic Packaging Co. The oldest executive at Graphic Packaging Holding Co. is David Campbell, 69, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Laurie Brlas’s mailing address?
Laurie’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 10 S. DEARBORN STREET, 54TH FLOOR, CHICAGO, IL, 60603.
Insider trading at Graphic Packaging Co
Over the last 12 years, insiders at Graphic Packaging Co have traded over $950,937,417 worth of Graphic Packaging Co stock and bought 188,000 units worth $1,014,805 . The most active insider traders include Group Holdings (Sbs) Adviso…, C Coors Trust Grover, and Group Holdings (Sbs) Adviso…. On average, Graphic Packaging Co executives and independent directors trade stock every 18 days with the average trade being worth of $10,359,497. The most recent stock trade was executed by Robert Hagemann on 27 February 2019, trading 15,000 units of GPK stock currently worth $183,750.
What does Graphic Packaging Co do?
Graphic Packaging Holding Co. provides paper-based packaging solutions for a variety of products to food, beverage and other consumer products companies. It also produces folding cartons, kraft paperboard, coated-recycled boxboard and multi-wall bags. The company operates through the following business segments: Paperboard Mills, Americas Paperboard Packaging, and Europe Paperboard Packaging. The Paperboard Mills segment includes the eight North American paperboard mills which produce coated unbleached kraft paperboard and coated-recycled paperboard. The Americas Paperboard Packaging segment includes paperboard folding cartons sold primarily to consumer packaged goods companies serving the food, beverage, and consumer product markets primarily in the Americas. The Europe Paperboard Packaging segment includes paperboard folding cartons sold primarily to consumer packaged goods companies serving the food, beverage and consumer product markets in Europe. Graphic Packaging Holding was founded on December 28, 1992 and is headquartered in Marietta, GA.
Complete history of Ms. Brlas stock trades at Albemarle, Cleveland-Cliffs, Exelon, Graphic Packaging Co, Newmont Goldcorp, and Perrigo Co. Plc
Graphic Packaging Co executives and stock owners
Graphic Packaging Co executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Michael Doss, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Stephen Scherger, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Joseph Yost, Executive Vice President, President – Americas Converting
- Lauren Tashma, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Carla Chaney, Executive Vice President – Human Resource
- Philip Martens, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Lynn Wentworth, Independent Director
- Robert Hagemann, Independent Director
- Larry Venturelli, Independent Director
- Paul Carrico, Independent Director
- David Campbell, Independent Director
- Dean Scarborough, Independent Director
- Alex Ovshey, Vice President, Investor Relations
- Laurie Brlas, Independent Director
- Hilde Moeseke, Senior Vice President, President – Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Paul McCann, Senior Vice President – Supply Chain
- Stacey Panayiotou, Executive Vice President
- Michael Farrell, Executive Vice President – Mills Division
- Deborah R. Frank, VP, Chief Accounting Officer
- David W Scheible, President & CEO
- G Andrea Botta, Director
- Harold R Jr Logan, Director
- Michael R Schmal, SVP, Beverage Packaging
- Michael Steven Ukropina, SVP, Strategy
- Kevin R Burns, Director
- John C. Best, VP, Business Development
- Matthew J Espe, Director
- Spencer H. Maurer, SVP, Supply Chain
- Alan R Nichols, SVP, Mills
- Peter Kelly, Director
- John D Beckett, Director
- Kelvin L. Davis, Director
- James M Aikins, SVP, Human Resources
- Robert M Simko,
- Wayne E Juby,
- Donald W Sturdivant, EVP, Mills, Specialty Business
- William R Fields, Director
- Kevin J. Kwilinski, SVP, Supply Chain
- Jack A Fusco, Director
- Daniel J Blount, SVP & Chief Financial Officer
- Jeffrey H Coors, Director
- Stephen A Hellrung, SVP, Gen Counsel & Secretary
- Group Holdings (Sbs) Adviso…,
- Michael G. Mac Dougall, Director
- Richard Allen Jr Ennis, SVP, Flexible Division
- David A Perdue, Director
- Cynthia A. Baerman, SVP, Human Resources
- Group Holdings (Sbs) Adviso…,
- George V Bayly, Director
- Kevin J Conway, Director
- C Coors Trust Grover, 10% owner
- Jeffrey Liaw, Director
- Robert W Tieken, Director
- John R Miller, Director
- Kristopher L Dover, SVP, Flexible
- Philip H. Ii Geminder, VP, Chief Integration Officer