Laurette Koellner Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Laurette T Koellner is at least $10.1 Million dollars as of 8 May 2012. Ms. Koellner owns over 7,825 units of Papa John’s International stock worth over $1,249,858 and over the last 16 years she sold PZZA stock worth over $8,531,378. In addition, she makes $294,007 as Independent Director at Papa John’s International.
Ms. Koellner PZZA stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Laurette has made over 41 trades of the Papa John’s International stock since 2004, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she bought 7,825 units of PZZA stock worth $248,992 on 8 May 2012.
The largest trade she’s ever made was selling 40,000 units of Papa John’s International stock on 7 November 2006 worth over $3,243,200. On average, Laurette trades about 2,818 units every 27 days since 2003. As of 8 May 2012 she still owns at least 21,325 units of Papa John’s International stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Koellner stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Laurette Koellner biography
Laurette T. Koellner serves as Independent Director of the Company. Ms. Koellner most recently served as Executive Chairman of International Lease Finance Corporation, a subsidiary of American International Group, Inc. (“AIG”) from June 2012 until its May 2014 sale to AerCap Holdings N.V. Ms. Koellner served as President of Boeing International, a division of The Boeing Company, where she held a variety of financial and business leadership roles from 1997 until 2008, including as a member of the Office of the Chairman and Boeing’s Chief Administration and Human Resources Officer. Prior to her time with Boeing, Ms. Koellner spent 19 years at McDonnell Douglas Corp., which merged with The Boeing Company in 1997. As a former executive of a publicly traded company, Ms. Koellner brings extensive experience to the Board in the areas of complex business operations, finance and accounting, and international business. In addition, she brings extensive corporate governance and compensation experience and insight as a director of other public companies. Ms. Koellner served as an independent director of Hillshire Brands, Inc. from 2001 to 2014, at which time it was sold to Tyson Foods. She served as an independent director of AIG from 2009 to 2012. She currently serves on the board of directors of Celestica, Inc. (including service as the chairman of its audit committee, and member of its compensation and corporate governance and nominating committees), The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (including service as a member of its audit and finance committees) and Nucor Corporation (including service as a member of its compensation and executive development and corporate governance and nominating committees).
What is the salary of Laurette Koellner?
As the Independent Director of Papa John’s International, the total compensation of Laurette Koellner at Papa John’s International is $294,007. There are 5 executives at Papa John’s International getting paid more, with Michael Nettles having the highest compensation of $2,419,310.
How old is Laurette Koellner?
Laurette Koellner is 64, she’s been the Independent Director of Papa John’s International since 2014. There are 1 older and 13 younger executives at Papa John’s International. The oldest executive at Papa John’s International, Inc. is Olivia Kirtley, 68, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Laurette Koellner’s mailing address?
Laurette’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 200 INNOVATION WAY, , AKRON, OH, 44316.
Insider trading at Papa John’s International
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Papa John’s International have traded over $351,525,737 worth of Papa John’s International stock and bought 62,469 units worth $2,721,941 . The most active insider traders include Wayne Kent Taylor, Jeffrey C Smith, and John H Schnatter. On average, Papa John’s International executives and independent directors trade stock every 24 days with the average trade being worth of $2,352,339. The most recent stock trade was executed by John H Schnatter on 25 October 2019, trading 100,000 units of PZZA stock currently worth $1,846,000.
What does Papa John’s International do?
Papa John’s International, Inc. engages in the management and franchising pizza delivery and carryout restaurants. It operates through the following segments: Domestic Company-Owned Restaurants, North America Commissaries, North America Franchising and International Operations. The Domestic Company-Owned Restaurants segment consists of retail sales of pizza and side items, including breadsticks, cheese sticks, chicken poppers and wings, dessert items and canned or bottled beverages. The North America Commissaries segment comprises regional dough production, product distribution centers and sale & distribution of food & paper products to domestic company-owned and franchised restaurants. The North America Franchising segment focuses on the sales of franchise and development rights and collection of royalties from franchisees. The International Operations segment involves in the sales of franchise and development rights and the collection of royalties from international franchisees. The company was founded by John H. Schnatter in 1984 and is headquartered in Louisville, KY.
Complete history of Ms. Koellner stock trades at Papa John’s International, Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co, American International, The Boeing Co, and Nucor
Papa John’s International executives and stock owners
Papa John’s International executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Michael Nettles, Chief Operating and Growth Officer, Executive Vice President
- Caroline Oyler, Senior Vice President, Chief Legal and Risk Officer
- Joseph Smith, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Jack Swaysland, Senior Vice President, Chief Operating Officer – International
- Olivia Kirtley, Independent Director
- Laurette Koellner, Independent Director
- Christopher Coleman, Independent Director
- Sonya Medina, Independent Director
- Anthony Sanfilippo, Independent Director
- Shaquille O’Neal, Independent Director
- Jocelyn Mangan, Independent Director
- Michael Dubin, Independent Director
- James Norberg, Chief Restaurant Operations Officer
- Karlin Linhardt, Global Chief Marketing Officer
- Marvin Boakye, Chief People Officer
- Robert Lynch, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Jeffrey Smith, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Brandon P Rhoten, SVP, Chief Marketing Officer
- Steve M Ritchie, SVP, North/South American Ops
- Timothy C O Hern, Senior Vice Presient
- Wayne Kent Taylor, Director
- Mark S Shapiro, Director
- Steven R Coke, VP, IR and Strategy
- Lance F. Tucker, Chief of Staff, SVP
- Anthony N Thompson, SVP, PJ Food Service
- Philip Guarascio, Director
- Norborne P Cole, Director
- Robert C. Kraut, SVP, Chief Marketing Officer
- Thomas V. Sterrett, SVP, International
- Christopher J Sternberg, SVP, Corp Comm & Interim GC
- William M Street, Director
- Andrew M. Varga, SVP, Chief Marketing Officer
- Wade S Oney, Director
- Annette W Calhoun, SVP, Human Resources
- John H Schnatter, 10% owner
- Alex Smith, Director
- Joseph Jude Thompson, Director
- William M Mitchell, Senior Vice President
- J David Flanery, Chief Financial Officer
- Donna S. Alcorn, SVP, Research & Development
- Timothy M North, SVP, North American Operations
- Lou H Jones, Senior VP and General Counsel
- Epps William M Van, Managing Director – Int’l
- John Hatab, Director
- Peter Mc Cue, Senior Vice President
- F William Barnett, Director
- Robb Chase, President, International
- Charles W Schnatter, Senior Vice President
- Julie Larner, Senior Vice President
- Nigel Travis, Executive Vice President
- Richard J Emmett, Senior Vice President
- Jack A Laughery, Director
- Michael Cortino, Senior Vice President
- Frazier Owsley Brown, Director
- Robert J Wadell, Former Chief Operating Officer
- Richard F Sherman, Director
- Gary L Langstaff, Sr. VP & Chief Mktg Officer