Laurence A Tosi Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Laurence A Tosi is at least $24.1 Million dollars as of 28 July 2015. Laurence Tosi owns over 26,184 units of The Blackstone stock worth over $2,654,013 and over the last 11 years Laurence sold BX stock worth over $21,415,667.
Laurence Tosi BX stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Laurence has made over 4 trades of the The Blackstone stock since 2010, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Laurence sold 26,184 units of BX stock worth $1,014,630 on 28 July 2015.
The largest trade Laurence’s ever made was selling 300,000 units of The Blackstone stock on 24 February 2015 worth over $11,346,000. On average, Laurence trades about 51,228 units every 141 days since 2008. As of 28 July 2015 Laurence still owns at least 49,925 units of The Blackstone stock.
You can see the complete history of Laurence Tosi stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Laurence Tosi’s mailing address?
Laurence’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O THE BLACKSTONE GROUP L.P., 345 PARK AVENUE, NEW YORK, NY, 10154.
Insider trading at The Blackstone
Over the last 12 years, insiders at The Blackstone have traded over $658,545,456 worth of The Blackstone stock and bought 863,500 units worth $25,764,710 . The most active insider traders include James Breyer, Hamilton E James, and International Group Incaig …. On average, The Blackstone executives and independent directors trade stock every 77 days with the average trade being worth of $29,839,284. The most recent stock trade was executed by Joan Solotar on 13 September 2019, trading 25,000 units of BX stock currently worth $1,345,750.
What does The Blackstone do?
The Blackstone Group, Inc. engages in the provision of investment and fund management services. It operates through the following segments: Private Equity, Real Estate, Hedge Fund Solutions, and Credit. The Private Equity segment consists of flagship corporate private equity funds, Blackstone Capital Partners funds, sector-focused corporate private equity funds, including energy-focused funds, Blackstone Energy Partners funds, and core private equity fund, Blackstone Core Equity Partners. The Real Estate segment includes management of core real estate fund and non-exchange traded restate investment trusts. The Hedge Fund Solutions segment comprises of Blackstone Alternative Asset Management, which manages hedge funds and includes Indian-focused and Asian-focused closed-end mutual funds. The Credit segment includes GSO Capital Partners LP, which manages credit-oriented funds. The company was founded by Stephen Allen Schwarzman in 1985 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
What does The Blackstone’s logo look like?
Complete history of Laurence Tosi stock trades at The Blackstone
The Blackstone executives and stock owners
The Blackstone executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Stephen Schwarzman, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Founder; Chairman of the General Partner
- Hamilton James, Executive Vice Chairman, Director of the General Partner
- Jonathan Gray, President, Chief Operating Officer, Director of the General Partner
- Michael Chae, Chief Financial Officer of the General Partner
- John Finley, Chief Legal Officer of the General Partner
- Joan Solotar, Senior Managing Director – Head of Private Wealth Solutions and External Relations of the General Partner
- William Parrett, Independent Director of the General Partner
- Jay Light, Independent Director of the General Partner
- Brian Mulroney, Independent Director of the General Partner
- James Breyer, Independent Director of the General Partner
- Rochelle Lazarus, Independent Director of the General Partner
- John Hood, Independent Director of the General Partner
- Kelly Ayotte, Director of the General Partner
- Bennett Goodman, Co-Founder of GSO Capital Partners, Director of the General Partner
- Tanya Barnes, Managing Director
- Christopher Striano, Principal Accounting Officer of the General Partner
- Peter T Grauer, Director
- Kathleen Skero, Principal Accounting Officer
- J Tomilson Hill, Vice Chairman
- Richard Hampton Jenrette, Director
- Dennis J Walsh, Principal Accounting Officer
- Sylvia F Moss, Senior Managing Director-Admin
- Laurence A Tosi, Chief Financial Officer
- International Group Incaig …,
- Nathaniel Charles Jacob G.B…, Director