Laura Tyson Net Worth
Laura Tyson T stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Laura has made over 3 trades of the AT&T stock since 2017, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 1,886 units of T stock worth $49,979 on 9 March 2018.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 15,415 units of AT&T stock on 25 May 2017 worth over $599,489. On average, Laura trades about 284 units every 5 days since 2013. As of 9 March 2018 he still owns at least 33,257 units of AT&T stock.
You can see the complete history of Laura Tyson stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Laura Tyson biography
Dr. Laura D’Andrea Tyson Ph.D., is Independent Director of AT&T Inc. Dr. Tyson is Distinguished Professor of the Graduate School, Haas School of Business, at the University of California at Berkeley (UC Berkeley) and has served in this capacity since July 2016. She is also the Chair of the Blum Center for Developing Economies Board of Trustees, UC Berkeley, and has served in this capacity since 2007. She has also been Faculty Director of the Institute for Business and Social Impact at the Haas School of Business, UC Berkeley, since 2013. Dr. Tyson was Professor of Business Administration and Economics at the University’s Haas School of Business from 2007 until June 2016 and was Professor of Global Management at the Haas School of Business from 2008 until 2013. Prior to that, Dr. Tyson was Dean of London Business School, London, England, from 2002 until 2006. In her previous roles at UC Berkeley, Dr. Tyson served as Dean of the Haas School of Business from 1998 to 2001 and Professor of Economics and Business Administration from 1997 to 1998. Dr. Tyson has also served in various government roles, including serving as a member of the U.S. Department of State Foreign Affairs Policy Board (2011-2013), the Council on Jobs and Competitiveness for the President of the United States (2011-2013), and the Economic Recovery Advisory Board to the President of the United States (2009-2011), and has also served as National Economic Adviser to the President of the United States (1995-1996) and as Chair of the White House Council of Economic Advisers (1993-1995). Since 2007, Dr. Tyson has served as an adviser and faculty member of the World Economic Forum. Dr. Tyson received her B.A. in economics from Smith College and earned her Ph.D. in economics at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Dr. Tyson served as a Director of Ameritech Corporation from 1997 until the company was acquired by AT&T (then known as SBC Communications Inc.) in 1999.
What is the salary of Laura Tyson?
As the Independent Director of AT&T, the total compensation of Laura Tyson at AT&T is $360,153. There are 4 executives at AT&T getting paid more, with Randall Stephenson having the highest compensation of $29,118,100.
How old is Laura Tyson?
Laura Tyson is 71, he’s been the Independent Director of AT&T since 1999. There are no older and 19 younger executives at AT&T.
What’s Laura Tyson’s mailing address?
Laura’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 208 S. AKARD STREET, , DALLAS, TX, 75202.
Insider trading at AT&T
Over the last 7 years, insiders at AT&T have traded over $0 worth of AT&T stock and bought 688,216 units worth $23,037,552 . The most active insider traders include Glenn H Hutchins, Michael B Mccallister, and James H Blanchard. On average, AT&T executives and independent directors trade stock every 23 days with the average trade being worth of $913,622. The most recent stock trade was executed by Lori M Lee on 7 August 2019, trading 2,104 units of T stock currently worth $55,651.
What does AT&T do?
AT&T, Inc. is a holding company, which engages in the provision of telecommunications media and technology service. It operates through the following four segments: Communications, Warner Media, Latin America and Xandar. The Communications segment provides services to businesses and consumers located in the U.S., or in U.S. territories, and businesses globally. The Warner Media segment develops, produces and distributes feature films, television, gaming and other content over various physical and digital formats. The Latin America segment provides entertainment and wireless services outside of the U.S. The Xandar segment provides advertising services. The company was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Dallas, TX.
What does AT&T’s logo look like?
AT&T executives and stock owners
AT&T executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Randall Stephenson, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- John Stankey, Chief Executive Officer, Warner Media, LLC
- John Stephens, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Executive Vice President
- John Donovan, Chief Executive Officer – AT&T Communications, LLC
- David McAtee, Senior Executive Vice President, General Counsel
- Laura Tyson, Independent Director
- Samuel Di Piazza, Independent Director
- Cynthia Taylor, Independent Director
- Geoffrey Yang, Independent Director
- Scott Ford, Independent Director
- Michael McCallister, Independent Director
- Richard Fisher, Independent Director
- Beth Mooney, Independent Director
- William Kennard, Independent Director
- Glenn Hutchins, Independent Director
- Michael Viola, Senior Vice President – Investor Relations
- William Blase, Senior Executive Vice President – Human Resources
- David Huntley, Senior Executive Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer
- Brian Lesser, Chief Executive Officer-Xandr, AT&T Services, Inc.
- Lori Lee, Chief Executive Officer – AT&T International and Global Marketing Officer
- Gilbert F Amelio, Director
- James H Blanchard, Director
- Cindy B Taylor, Director
- Joyce M Roche, Director
- F. Thaddeus Arroyo, CEO – Bus. Solutions and Int’l
- Matthew K Rose, Director
- Robert W. Jr. Quinn, Sr.EVP-External & Leg. Affairs
- La Vega Rafael De, Pres. & CEO, AT&T Mobility
- John B Mccoy, Director
- Donald W Watts, Sr. Exec. VP and Gen. Counsel
- Jon C Madonna, Director
- Jaime Chico /Fa Pardo, Director
- James P Kelly, Director
- James W Cicconi, SrEVP-Ext & Legis Affairs
- Reuben V Anderson, Director
- Catherine M Coughlin, Sr.EVP & Global Mktg. Officer
- Andrew M Geisse, CEO-AT&T Business Solutions