Laura Schumacher Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Laura J Schumacher is at least $49.5 Million dollars as of 16 September 2019. Ms. Schumacher owns over 25,000 units of AbbVie stock worth over $13,112,863 and over the last 15 years she sold ABBV stock worth over $25,048,201. In addition, she makes $11,383,200 as Vice Chairman and External Affairs and Chief Legal Officer at AbbVie.
Ms. Schumacher ABBV stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Laura has made over 47 trades of the AbbVie stock since 2005, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she bought 25,000 units of ABBV stock worth $1,760,500 on 16 September 2019.
The largest trade she’s ever made was exercising 186,106 units of AbbVie stock on 24 June 2016 worth over $5,140,248. On average, Laura trades about 12,681 units every 46 days since 2005. As of 16 September 2019 she still owns at least 164,838 units of AbbVie stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Schumacher stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Laura Schumacher biography
Laura J. Schumacher is the Vice Chairman, External Affairs and Chief Legal Officer of the Company. Ms. Schumacher is AbbVie’s Executive Vice President, External Affairs, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, responsible for AbbVie’s externally-facing functions of Health Economics Outcomes Research, Government Affairs, Corporate Responsibility, Brand and Communications. She also leads AbbVie’s legal functions. Prior to AbbVie’s separation from Abbott, Ms. Schumacher served as Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary from 2007 to 2012, and as Senior Vice President, Corporate Secretary and General Counsel from 2005 to 2007. Both at Abbott and AbbVie, Ms. Schumacher also led Licensing and Acquisition and Ventures and Early Stage Collaborations. At Abbott, Ms. Schumacher was also responsible for its Office of Ethics and Compliance. Ms. Schumacher joined Abbott in 1990. She serves on the board of General Dynamics Corporation.
What is the salary of Laura Schumacher?
As the Vice Chairman and External Affairs and Chief Legal Officer of AbbVie, the total compensation of Laura Schumacher at AbbVie is $11,383,200. There are 1 executives at AbbVie getting paid more, with Richard Gonzalez having the highest compensation of $21,271,900.
How old is Laura Schumacher?
Laura Schumacher is 55, she’s been the Vice Chairman and External Affairs and Chief Legal Officer of AbbVie since 2018. There are 11 older and 8 younger executives at AbbVie. The oldest executive at AbbVie, Inc. is Edward Liddy, 73, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Laura Schumacher’s mailing address?
Laura’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 1 N. WAUKEGAN ROAD, , NORTH CHICAGO, IL, 60064.
Insider trading at AbbVie
Over the last 7 years, insiders at AbbVie have traded over $114,130,047 worth of AbbVie stock and bought 207,390 units worth $13,938,118 . The most active insider traders include Richard A Gonzalez, Frederick H Waddell, and Glenn F Tilton. On average, AbbVie executives and independent directors trade stock every 21 days with the average trade being worth of $2,604,067. The most recent stock trade was executed by Timothy J. Richmond on 27 September 2019, trading 15,515 units of ABBV stock currently worth $1,163,935.
What does AbbVie do?
AbbVie, Inc. is a research-based biopharmaceutical company, which engages in the development and sale of pharmaceutical products. It focuses on treating conditions such as chronic autoimmune diseases in rheumatology, gastroenterology and dermatology; oncology, including blood cancers; virology, including hepatitis C virus (HCV) and human immunodeficiency virus (HIV); neurological disorders, such as as well as Parkinson’s disease; metabolic diseases, comprising thyroid disease and complications associated with cystic fibrosis; pain associated with endometriosis; and other serious health conditions. The company was founded on October 19, 2011 and is headquartered in North Chicago, IL.
What does AbbVie’s logo look like?
Complete history of Ms. Schumacher stock trades at Abbott Laboratories, AbbVie, and General Dynamics
AbbVie executives and stock owners
AbbVie executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Richard Gonzalez, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Laura Schumacher, Vice Chairman, External Affairs and Chief Legal Officer
- Carlos Alban, Vice Chairman, Chief Commercial Officer
- William Chase, Executive Vice President – Finance and Administration
- Michael Severino, President, Vice Chairman
- Timothy Richmond, Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
- Robert Michael, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Glenn Tilton, Lead Independent Director
- Robert Alpern, Independent Director
- Edward Rapp, Independent Director
- Frederick Waddell, Independent Director
- Melody Meyer, Independent Director
- William Burnside, Independent Director
- Roxanne Austin, Independent Director
- Brett Hart, Independent Director
- Edward Liddy, Independent Director
- Rebecca Roberts, Independent Director
- Brian Durkin, Vice President, Controller
- Jeffrey Stewart, Senior Vice President, U.S. Commercial Operations
- Nicholas Donoghoe, Senior Vice President – Enterprise Innovation
- Azita Saleki-Gerhardt, Executive Vice President – Operations
- Henry Gosebruch, Executive Vice President, Chief Strategy Officer
- Thomas A. Hurwich, VP, Controller
- Roy S Roberts, Director
- Laboratories Abbott, 10% owner
- John M. Leonard, SVP, Chief Scientific Officer