Larry W Mccurdy Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Larry W Mccurdy is at least $1.85 Million dollars as of 10 November 2008. Larry Mccurdy owns over 2,250 units of Mohawk Industries stock worth over $1,846,640 and over the last 16 years Larry sold MHK stock worth over $0.
Larry Mccurdy MHK stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Larry has made over 7 trades of the Mohawk Industries stock since 2003, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Larry exercised 2,250 units of MHK stock worth $74,430 on 10 November 2008.
The largest trade Larry’s ever made was exercising 10,000 units of Mohawk Industries stock on 25 March 2004 worth over $155,000. On average, Larry trades about 603 units every 46 days since 2003. As of 10 November 2008 Larry still owns at least 12,297 units of Mohawk Industries stock.
You can see the complete history of Larry Mccurdy stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Larry Mccurdy’s mailing address?
Larry’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 21557 TELEGRAPH ROAD, , SOUTHFIELD, MI, 48034.
Insider trading at Mohawk Industries
Over the last 18 years, insiders at Mohawk Industries have traded over $629,342,973 worth of Mohawk Industries stock and bought 1,476,509 units worth $163,239,854 . The most active insider traders include Jeffrey S Lorberbaum, Mark Lorberbaum, and Suzanne L Helen. On average, Mohawk Industries executives and independent directors trade stock every 17 days with the average trade being worth of $4,244,405. The most recent stock trade was executed by Jeffrey S Lorberbaum on 1 November 2019, trading 10,600 units of MHK stock currently worth $1,511,984.
What does Mohawk Industries do?
Mohawk Industries, Inc. engages in the manufacture, design, and distribution of residential and commercial flooring products. It operates through the following segments: Global Ceramic, Flooring North America (NA), and Flooring Rest of the World (ROW). The Global Ceramic segment comprises ceramic, porcelain, and natural stone tile products used for wall and floor applications. The Flooring NA segment includes floor covering product lines, in a broad range of colors, textures, and patterns. The Flooring ROW segment consists of laminate, hardwood flooring, and vinyl flooring products, roofing elements, insulation boards, medium-density fiberboard, and chipboards. The company was founded on December 22, 1988 and is headquartered in Calhoun, GA.
What does Mohawk Industries’s logo look like?
Complete history of Larry Mccurdy stock trades at Lear and Mohawk Industries
Mohawk Industries executives and stock owners
Mohawk Industries executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Jeffrey Lorberbaum, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- William Wellborn, President, Chief Operating Officer, Director
- Bernard Thiers, President – Unilin
- Joseph Onorato, Independent Director
- Karen Smith Bogart, Independent Director
- Bruce Bruckmann, Independent Director
- William Runge, Independent Director
- Richard Ill, Independent Director
- Filip Balcaen, Independent Director
- R. David Patton, Vice President – Business Strategy, General Counsel, Secretary
- James Brunk, Chief Accounting Officer, Corporate Controller
- John Turner, President – Dal-Tile Business Unit
- Paul De Cock, President – Flooring North America
- Glenn Landau, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Brian Carson, President-Mohawk Flooring
- Pilkington Karen A Smith , Director
- Frank H Boykin, Vice President-Finance & CFO
- Chistopher Wellborn, Officer
- Suzanne L Helen,
- Cock Frans Georges De, Director
- Frank Peters, President-Flooring Division
- Harold Turk, President – Dal-Tile
- Larry W Mccurdy, Director
- Robert N Pokelwaldt, Director
- Herbert M Thornton, President-Carpet Group
- John D Swift, CFO, V.P. OF FINANCE
- Leo Benatar, Director
- Thomas J Kanuk, Controller & CAO
- Jack Sharpe, Director
- Joseph Jr Yarbrough, VICE PRESIDENT-OPERATIONS
- William B Kilbride, PRESIDENT-MOHAWK HOME
- John F Fiedler, Director
- Mark Lorberbaum,
- David L Kolb, Director
- Phyllis O Bonanno, Director
- James T Lucke, ATTORNEY