Larry Glasscock Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Larry C Glasscock is at least $1.4 Million dollars as of 8 February 2019. Mr. Glasscock owns over 3,092 units of Zimmer Biomet stock worth over $944,249 and over the last 12 years he sold ZBH stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $451,780 as Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board at Zimmer Biomet.
Mr. Glasscock ZBH stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Larry has made over 10 trades of the Zimmer Biomet stock since 2007, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 3,092 units of ZBH stock worth $135,213 on 8 February 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 3,092 units of Zimmer Biomet stock on 8 February 2019 worth over $135,213. On average, Larry trades about 93 units every 48 days since 2007. As of 8 February 2019 he still owns at least 6,593 units of Zimmer Biomet stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Glasscock stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Larry Glasscock biography
Larry C. Glasscock is Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board of the Company. Mr. Glasscock also served as President and Chief Executive Officer of WellPoint, Inc. from 2004 to 2007. Mr. Glasscock served as Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of Anthem, Inc. from 2003 to 2004 and served as President and Chief Executive Officer of Anthem, Inc. from 2001 to 2003. Mr. Glasscock earned a B.B.A. from Cleveland State University. He also completed the Commercial Bank Management Program at Columbia University.His executive experience includes completing multiple acquisitions, developing and implementing turnaround and growth strategies, designing enterprise risk management processes and developing talent and participating in successful leadership transitions. In addition, Mr. Glasscock also worked in financial services for over 20 years, where he developed financial and marketing skills, and in human resources for four years, where he gained a strong understanding of, and skills related to, compensation and benefits. Mr. Glasscock’s experience has led our Board to determine that he is an “audit committee financial expert” as that term is defined in SEC rules. He serves, and has served for more than 10 years, as a director of other public companies, including service as chairman of the board and lead independent director.
What is the salary of Larry Glasscock?
As the Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board of Zimmer Biomet, the total compensation of Larry Glasscock at Zimmer Biomet is $451,780. There are 4 executives at Zimmer Biomet getting paid more, with Bryan Hanson having the highest compensation of $9,710,430.
How old is Larry Glasscock?
Larry Glasscock is 70, he’s been the Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board of Zimmer Biomet since 2013. There are no older and 17 younger executives at Zimmer Biomet.
What’s Larry Glasscock’s mailing address?
Larry’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 1390 ENCLAVE PARKWAY, , HOUSTON, TX, 77077.
Insider trading at Zimmer Biomet
Over the last 4 years, insiders at Zimmer Biomet have traded over $2,146,373,053 worth of Zimmer Biomet stock and bought 48,532 units worth $5,774,868 . The most active insider traders include Group Holdings (Sbs) Adviso…, Michael W Michelson, and Capital Partners V L P Blac…. On average, Zimmer Biomet executives and independent directors trade stock every 17 days with the average trade being worth of $36,979,118. The most recent stock trade was executed by Didier Deltort on 6 September 2019, trading 444 units of ZBH stock currently worth $61,925.
What does Zimmer Biomet do?
Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. provides musculoskeletal healthcare services. It designs, manufactures and markets orthopedic reconstructive products, sports medicine, biologics, extremities & trauma products, office based technologies, spine, craniomaxillofacial & thoracic products, dental implants and related surgical products. Its products and solutions help treat patients suffering from disorders of, or injuries to, bones, joints or supporting soft tissues. Zimmer Biomet Holdings was founded by Justin O. Zimmer in 1927 and is headquartered in Warsaw, IN.
What does Zimmer Biomet’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Glasscock stock trades at Simon Property, Sprint, Sysco, and Zimmer Biomet
Zimmer Biomet executives and stock owners
Zimmer Biomet executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Bryan Hanson, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Ivan Tornos, Group President, Orthopedics
- Sang Yi, President, Asia Pacific
- Chad Phipps, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Larry Glasscock, Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
- Robert Hagemann, Independent Director
- Arthur Higgins, Independent Director
- Betsy Bernard, Independent Director
- Christopher Begley, Independent Director
- Gail Boudreaux, Independent Director
- Michael Farrell, Independent Director
- Michael Michelson, Independent Director
- Syed Jafry, Independent Director
- Maria Hilado, Independent Director
- Carrie Nichol, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President, Controller
- Coleman Lannum, Senior Vice President – Investor Relations
- Aure Bruneau, Group President, Spine, CMF, Thoracic and Surgery Assisting Technology
- Suketu Upadhyay, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Didier Deltort, President, EMEA
- David C Dvorak, President and CEO
- Paul Bisaro, Director
- David A. Jr. Nolan, Group President
- Adam Rudolph Johnson, Group President
- Cecil B Pickett, Director
- Katarzyna Mazur Hofsaess, Pres., Eur., M. East & Afr.
- Robert D. Delp, President, Americas
- Tony W. Collins, VP, Controller and CAO
- Jeffrey K. Rhodes, Director
- Daniel E. Williamson, Group President
- Daniel P Florin, Exec. VP, CFO
- Sachs Group Incgoldman Sach…,
- Stuart G. Kleopfer, President, Americas
- Equity Partners 2004 Direct…,
- Group Holdings (Sbs) Adviso…,
- Group L.P.Blackstone Group …,
- Group L.P.Blackstone Manage…,
- Capital Partners V L P Blac…,
- Acquisition Holding, Llc Lvb,