Kurt Camilleri Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Kurt Camilleri is at least $208 Thousand dollars as of 31 July 2019. Mr. Camilleri owns over 4,743 units of Baker Hughes, a GE Co stock worth over $122,941 and over the last 2 years he sold BHGE stock worth over $85,442. In addition, he makes $0 as Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President, and Controller at Baker Hughes, a GE Co.
Mr. Camilleri BHGE stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Kurt has made over 3 trades of the Baker Hughes, a GE Co stock since 2018, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 4,743 units of BHGE stock worth $104,725 on 31 July 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 4,743 units of Baker Hughes, a GE Co stock on 31 July 2019 worth over $104,725. On average, Kurt trades about 1,459 units every 60 days since 2017. As of 31 July 2019 he still owns at least 5,568 units of Baker Hughes, a GE Co stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Camilleri stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Kurt Camilleri biography
Kurt Camilleri is Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President, Controller of the Company. Prior to joining the Company in July 2017, he served as the Global Controller for GE Oil & Gas from July 2013 to July 2017. Mr. Camilleri served as the Global Controller for GE Transportation from January 2013 to June 2013 and the Controller for Europe and Eastern and African Growth Markets for GE Healthcare from 2010 to January 2013. He began his career in 1996 with Pricewaterhouse in London, which subsequently became PricewaterhouseCoopers.
How old is Kurt Camilleri?
Kurt Camilleri is 44, he’s been the Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President, and Controller of Baker Hughes, a GE Co since 2017. There are 17 older and no younger executives at Baker Hughes, a GE Co. The oldest executive at Baker Hughes, a GE Co. is James Mulva, 72, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Kurt Camilleri’s mailing address?
Kurt’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 17021 Aldine Westfield Rd, Houston, TX 77073, USA.
Insider trading at Baker Hughes, a GE Co
Over the last 2 years, insiders at Baker Hughes, a GE Co have traded over $1,296,936 worth of Baker Hughes, a GE Co stock and bought 46,239 units worth $1,166,974 . The most active insider traders include Electric Co General, James J Mulva, and Clarence P Jr Cazalot. On average, Baker Hughes, a GE Co executives and independent directors trade stock every 16 days with the average trade being worth of $112,503,782. The most recent stock trade was executed by James J Mulva on 15 October 2019, trading 3,839 units of BHGE stock currently worth $84,765.
What does Baker Hughes, a GE Co do?
Baker Hughes, a GE Co. is a holding company, which engages in the provision of oilfield products, services, and digital solutions. It operates through the following four segments: Oilfield Services (OFS), Oilfield Equipment (OFE), Turbomachinery & Process Solutions (TPS) and Digital Solutions (DS). The OFS segment provides products and services for on and offshore operations across the lifecycle of a well, ranging from drilling, evaluation, completion, production, and intervention. The OFE segment provides a broad portfolio of products and services required to facilitate the safe and reliable flow of hydrocarbons from the subsea wellhead to the surface production facilities. The TPS segment provides equipment and related services for mechanical-drive, compression and power-generation applications. The DS segment provides operating technologies helping to improve the health, productivity, and safety of asset intensive industries and enable the Industrial Internet of Things. The company was founded on October 28, 2016 and is headquartered in Houston, TX.
Complete history of Mr. Camilleri stock trades at Baker Hughes, a GE Co
Baker Hughes, a GE Co executives and stock owners
Baker Hughes, a GE Co executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Lorenzo Simonelli, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Brian Worrell, Chief Financial Officer
- Maria Borras, President and Chief Executive Officer, Oilfield Services
- William Marsh, Chief Legal Officer
- Derek Mathieson, Chief Marketing and Technology Officer
- Roderick Christie, President – Turbomachinery and Process Solutions
- Lynn Elsenhans, Independent Director
- W. Geoffrey Beattie, Lead Independent Director
- Clarence Cazalot, Independent Director
- James Mulva, Independent Director
- Gregory Brenneman, Independent Director
- John Rice, Director
- Philipp Mueller, Vice President, Investor Relations
- Gregory Ebel, Independent Director
- Jamie Miller, Director
- Uwem Ukpong, Chief Global Operations Officer
- Jennifer Hartsock, Chief Information Officer
- Kurt Camilleri, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President, Controller
- Harry Elsinga, Chief Human Resource Officer
- Neil Saunders, President and Chief Executive Officer of Oilfield Equipment
- Matthias Heilmann, President and Chief Executive Officer – Digital Solutions
- Belgacem Chariag, Chief Global Ops Officer
- Martin S Craighead, Director
- J Larry Nichols, Director
- Electric Co General, Director