Kirk Pond Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Kirk P Pond is at least $1.58 Million dollars as of 11 May 2018. Mr. Pond owns over 1,099 units of Brooks Automation stock worth over $1,396,116 and over the last 14 years he sold BRKS stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $185,016 as Independent Director at Brooks Automation.
Mr. Pond BRKS stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Kirk has made over 8 trades of the Brooks Automation stock since 2006, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 1,099 units of BRKS stock worth $46,675 on 11 May 2018.
The largest trade he’s ever made was buying 10,000 units of Brooks Automation stock on 14 February 2006 worth over $75,200. On average, Kirk trades about 429 units every 83 days since 2006. As of 11 May 2018 he still owns at least 32,873 units of Brooks Automation stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Pond stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Kirk Pond biography
Kirk P. Pond serves as Independent Director of the company. Mr. Pond was the president and chief executive officer of Fairchild Semiconductor International, Inc., from June 1996 until May 2005. He served as the chairman of Fairchild’s board of directors from 1997 until June 2006. Prior to Fairchild Semiconductor’s separation from National Semiconductor, Mr. Pond held several executive positions with National Semiconductor, including executive vice president, chief operating officer and in the office of the president. Prior to that, Mr. Pond was executive vice president of Timex, Inc. and vice president of Texas Instruments, Inc. Mr. Pond served as a member of the board of directors of the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston from January 2004 until January 2007 and since 2005 has been a director of WEX Inc., a leading provider of corporate payment solutions. Mr. Pond also has been a director of Sensata Technologies Holding (NV), a sensor and electrical protection device manufacturer, since March 2011 and has served on the advisory board of the University of Arkansas Engineering School since 1987.
What is the salary of Kirk Pond?
As the Independent Director of Brooks Automation, the total compensation of Kirk Pond at Brooks Automation is $185,016. There are 11 executives at Brooks Automation getting paid more, with Stephen Schwartz having the highest compensation of $3,926,000.
How old is Kirk Pond?
Kirk Pond is 74, he’s been the Independent Director of Brooks Automation since 2007. There are 1 older and 14 younger executives at Brooks Automation. The oldest executive at Brooks Automation, Inc. is A. Clinton Allen, 75, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Kirk Pond’s mailing address?
Kirk’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O BROOKS AUTOMATION, INC., 15 ELIZABETH DRIVE, CHELMSFORD, MA, 01824.
Insider trading at Brooks Automation
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Brooks Automation have traded over $41,752,927 worth of Brooks Automation stock and bought 84,885 units worth $755,883 . The most active insider traders include A Clinton Allen, Amin J Khoury, and Stephen S Schwartz. On average, Brooks Automation executives and independent directors trade stock every 25 days with the average trade being worth of $484,164. The most recent stock trade was executed by Jason Joseph on 24 October 2019, trading 5,478 units of BRKS stock currently worth $232,815.
What does Brooks Automation do?
Brooks Automation, Inc. engages in the provision of automation and cryogenic solutions for multiple markets, including semiconductor capital equipment and life science biological sample management and storage. It operates through the following business segments: Brooks Semiconductor Solutions Group; and Brooks Life Science Systems. The Brooks Semiconductor Solutions Group segment include atmospheric and vacuum robots, robotic modules and tool automation systems that provide precision handling and clean wafer environments, as well as cryogenic pumps and compressors that provide vacuum pumping and thermal management solutions used to create and control critical process vacuum applications. The Brooks Life Science Systems segment provides automated cold sample management systems for compound and biological sample storage, equipment for sample preparation and handling, consumables, and parts and support services to a range of life science customers including pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, bio-banks and research institutes. The company was founded in 1978 and is headquartered in Chelmsford, MA.
What does Brooks Automation’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Pond stock trades at Axcelis Technologies, Brooks Automation, Sensata Technologies Plc, and WEX
Brooks Automation executives and stock owners
Brooks Automation executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Stephen Schwartz, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Lindon Robertson, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- David Jarzynka, Senior Vice President, General Manager of Brooks Semiconductor Solutions Group
- David Gray, Senior Vice President, Chief Strategy and New Business Officer
- William Montone, Senior Vice President – Human Resources
- Joseph Martin, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Ellen Zane, Independent Director
- John McGillicuddy, Independent Director
- Krishna Palepu, Independent Director
- Alfred Woollacott, Independent Director
- A. Clinton Allen, Independent Director
- Mark Wrighton, Independent Director
- Kirk Pond, Independent Director
- Robyn Davis, Independent Director
- Michael Rosenblatt, Director
- Sherry Dinsmore, IR Contact Officer
- David Pietrantoni, Principal Accounting Officer, Vice President – Finance, Corporate Controller
- Jason Joseph, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Maurice H. Tenney, President-Brooks Life Sciences
- Sally White, SVP, Global Services
- Chong Sup Park, Director
- A. Michaud Steven, SVP, Critical Components Group
- John Lillig, SVP, MD, Brooks Life Sciences
- Guojuan Liao, President, GENEWIZ
- Marvin G Schorr,
- Gregory Marvell, VP, Extended Factory Group
- Robert Lepofsky, Director
- Shaun Wilson, VP, Global Customer Operations
- Thomas S Grilk, Sr. VP and General Counsel
- Ralf K Wuellner, President, Global Cust Op Grp
- Juergen Giessmann, Director
- Amin J Khoury, Director
- Charles M Mckenna, Executive VP
- Steven P Wentzell, SVP, Human Resources
- Jeffrey A Cassis, SVP, Global Sales and Service
- Santo Dinaro, SVP, Hardware Automation Group
- Peter Frasso, SVP Global Operations
- Roger D Emerick, Director
- Joseph Bellini, S.V.P. Software Group
- Robert J Therrien, PRESIDENT
- Investment Management Cod3 …,
- Michael W Pippins, Sr VP Corporate Marketing
- Robert W Jr Woodbury, SVP and CFO
- Richard Small, VP Corporate Controller
- James Gentilcore, President & COO
- Robert E Anastasi, Executive Vice President
- Edward C Grady, President and COO
- Mark D Morelli, EVP – Chief Operating Officer
- Martin S Headley, EVP & Chief Financial Officer
- Thomas Leitzke, SVP, Global Operations
- Kush Mirchandani, SVP, Worldwide Sales
- Timothy S Mathews, Principal Accounting Officer
- Clinton M. Haris, VP, Systems Solutions Group