Kevin Johnson Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Kevin R Johnson is at least $38.9 Million dollars as of 29 July 2019. Mr. Johnson owns over 23,390 units of Starbucks stock worth over $21,989,839 and over the last 12 years he sold SBUX stock worth over $3,502,600. In addition, he makes $13,382,500 as President, Chief Executive Officer, and Director at Starbucks.
Mr. Johnson SBUX stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Kevin has made over 18 trades of the Starbucks stock since 2007, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 23,390 units of SBUX stock worth $359,972 on 29 July 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 169,400 units of Starbucks stock on 17 February 2012 worth over $14,261,786. On average, Kevin trades about 15,998 units every 80 days since 2007. As of 29 July 2019 he still owns at least 261,193 units of Starbucks stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Johnson stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Kevin Johnson biography
Kevin Ronald Johnson is President, Chief Executive Officer, Director of the Company, since April 3, 2017. Mr. Johnson and has been a Starbucks director since March 2009. Mr. Johnson served as president and chief operating officer from March 2015 to April 2017. Mr. Johnson served as Chief Executive Officer of Juniper Networks, Inc., a leading provider of high-performance networking products and services, from September 2008 to December 2013. He also served on the Board of Directors of Juniper Networks from September 2008 through February 2014. Prior to joining Juniper Networks, Mr. Johnson served as President, Platforms and Services Division for Microsoft Corporation, a worldwide provider of software, services and solutions. Mr. Johnson was a member of Microsoft’s Senior Leadership Team and held a number of senior executive positions over the course of his 16 years at Microsoft. Prior to joining Microsoft in 1992, Mr. Johnson worked in International Business Machine Corp.’s systems integration and consulting business.
What is the salary of Kevin Johnson?
As the President, Chief Executive Officer, and Director of Starbucks, the total compensation of Kevin Johnson at Starbucks is $13,382,500. There are no executives at Starbucks getting paid more.
How old is Kevin Johnson?
Kevin Johnson is 58, he’s been the President, Chief Executive Officer, and Director of Starbucks since 2017. There are 3 older and 12 younger executives at Starbucks. The oldest executive at Starbucks Corp. is Myron Ullman, 72, who is the Chairman of the Board.
What’s Kevin Johnson’s mailing address?
Kevin’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O MICROSOFT CORPORATION, ONE MICROSOFT WAY, REDMOND, WA, 98052-6399.
Insider trading at Starbucks
Over the last 17 years, insiders at Starbucks have traded over $209,070,969 worth of Starbucks stock and bought 277,048 units worth $14,758,353 . The most active insider traders include Howard D Schultz, Sheryl Sandberg, and Gregory B Maffei. On average, Starbucks executives and independent directors trade stock every 17 days with the average trade being worth of $10,425,334. The most recent stock trade was executed by Myron E Iii Ullman on 1 November 2019, trading 9,973 units of SBUX stock currently worth $110,002.
What does Starbucks do?
Starbucks Corp. engages in the production, marketing, and retailing of specialty coffee. It operates through the following segments: Americas; China/Asia Pacific (CAP); Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA); and Channel Development. The Americas, CAP, EMEA segments sells coffee and other beverages, complementary food, packaged coffees, single-serve coffee products, and a focused selection of merchandise through company-oriented stores, and licensed stores. The Channel Development segment include sales of packaged coffee, tea, and ready-to-drink beverages to customers outside of its company-operated and licensed stores. The company brands include Evolution Fresh, Teavana, Tazo Tea and Seattle’s Best. Starbucks was founded by Jerry Baldwin and Howard D. Schultz on November 4, 1985 and is headquartered in Seattle, WA.
What does Starbucks’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Johnson stock trades at Microsoft, Starbucks, and Juniper Networks
Starbucks executives and stock owners
Starbucks executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Kevin Johnson, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Rosalind Brewer, Chief Operating Officer, Group President – Americas, Director
- John Culver, Group President – International and Channels
- Lucy Helm, executive vice president, chief partner officer
- Joshua Ramo, Independent Director
- Mary Dillon, Independent Director
- Mellody Hobson, Vice Chairman of the Board
- Clara Shih, Independent Director
- Satya Nadella, Independent Director
- Javier Teruel, Independent Director
- Jorgen Knudstorp, Independent Director
- Myron Ullman, Chairman of the Board
- Isabel Ge Mahe, Independent Director
- Andrew Campion, Independent Director
- Richard Allison, Independent Director
- Jill Walker, Senior Vice President, Corporate Financial Services, Chief Accounting Officer
- Rachel Gonzalez, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Patrick Grismer, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Scott Harlan Maw, evp, chief financial officer
- William W Bradley, Director
- Robert M Gates, Director
- James G Jr Shennan, Director
- Craig Weatherup, Director
- Paula Boggs, evp, general counsel & secy
- Sheryl Sandberg, Director
- Clifford Burrows, pres., Starbucks Coffee U.S.
- Paul Mutty, svp, deputy general counsel
- Howard D Schultz, Chmn & Chief Global Strategist
- Vivek C Varma, evp, Public Affairs
- Peter D Gibbons, evp, Global Supply Chain Ops
- Holmes Kalen, evp, Partner Resources
- Stephen Gillett, evp, chief information officer
- Barbara Bass, Director
- Scrivner Annie Young, chief marketing officer
- Arthur Rubinfeld, president, Global Development
- Martin Coles, president, International
- David Pace, evp partner resources
- James Donald, ceo designate
- Peter J Bocian, evp & cfo designate
- Chet Kuchinad, evp, Partner Resources
- Launi Skinner, president, Starbucks Coffee US
- James C Alling, evp, Business and Ops US
- Arlen Prentice, Director
- Wanda Herndon, svp, Worldwide Public Affairs
- Orin Smith, president and ceo
- Eduardo Garcia, evp, Supply Chain & Coffee Ops
- Sandra E Taylor, svp, Corp. & Social Resp.
- Gerardo I Lopez, svp; pres Global Consumer Prod
- Dorothy J Kim, evp, Supply Chain & Coffee Ops
- Martin Michael Casey, evp, cfo, cao
- Craig Foley, Director
- Diedra Wager, EVP
- Howard Behar, Director
- Gregory B Maffei, Director
- Olden C Lee, Director
- Troy Alstead, evp, cfo and cao
- Jeffery J Hansberry, pres, Global Consumer Products
- Michelle Gass, evp, Marketing and Category