Kevin Bradley Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Kevin Bradley is at least $11.6 Million dollars as of 15 February 2019. Mr. Bradley owns over 10,000 units of United States Steel stock worth over $1,577,137 and over the last 13 years he sold X stock worth over $5,984,649. In addition, he makes $4,069,200 as Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President at United States Steel.
Mr. Bradley X stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Kevin has made over 111 trades of the United States Steel stock since 2007, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 10,000 units of X stock worth $227,900 on 15 February 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was buying 36,762 units of United States Steel stock on 6 September 2017 worth over $1,001,029. On average, Kevin trades about 2,094 units every 29 days since 2007. As of 15 February 2019 he still owns at least 122,830 units of United States Steel stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Bradley stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Kevin Bradley biography
Kevin P. Bradley is no longer Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President of the Company, effective November 4, 2019. Previously, Bradley served as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Terex Corporation inWestport, CT. In this role, he was instrumental in the development of the company’s internal strategies and led a transformation of the finance function. Prior to his tenure as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, he served as President of Terex Cranes. He began his career with the Terex Corporation as President of Terex Financial Services. Bradley holds a Bachelor of Science degree in accounting from Montclair State University.
What is the salary of Kevin Bradley?
As the Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President of United States Steel, the total compensation of Kevin Bradley at United States Steel is $4,069,200. There are 1 executives at United States Steel getting paid more, with David Burritt having the highest compensation of $11,590,100.
How old is Kevin Bradley?
Kevin Bradley is 56, he’s been the Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President of United States Steel since 2017. There are 11 older and 7 younger executives at United States Steel. The oldest executive at United States Steel Corp. is Patricia Dennis, 72, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Kevin Bradley’s mailing address?
Kevin’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 600 GRANT STREET, , PITTSBURGH, PA, 15219.
Insider trading at United States Steel
Over the last 19 years, insiders at United States Steel have traded over $19,110,424 worth of United States Steel stock and bought 325,325 units worth $8,974,558 . The most active insider traders include Thomas J Usher, Murry Gerber, and Robert J Stevens. On average, United States Steel executives and independent directors trade stock every 30 days with the average trade being worth of $520,919. The most recent stock trade was executed by Michael H Mcgarry on 5 November 2019, trading 1,000 units of X stock currently worth $13,130.
What does United States Steel do?
United States Steel Corp. engages in the manufacturing and selling of steel products. It operates through the following business segments: Flat-Rolled Products, U.S. Steel Europe, and Tubular Products. The Flat-Rolled Products segment includes managing steel plants and production facilities that manufactures steel slabs, rounds, strip mill plates, sheets, tin mill, iron ore, and coke. The U.S. Steel Europe segment offers producing and marketsing strip mill plates, spiral welded pipe, heating radiators, refractory ceramic materials. The Tubular Products segment involves in manufacturing and trading seamless and electric resistance welded steel casing and tubing. line pipe, and mechanical tubing. The company was founded in 1901 by Andrew Carnegie, John Pierpont Morgan, Charles Michael Schwab and Elbert Henry Gary and is headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA.
What does United States Steel’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Bradley stock trades at Terex, United States Steel, and TMX
United States Steel executives and stock owners
United States Steel executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- David Burritt, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Kevin Bradley, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Douglas Matthews, Senior Vice President – Industrial, Service Center and Mining Solutions
- Duane Holloway, Senior Vice President, Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
- Scott Buckiso, Senior Vice President – Automotive Solutions
- James Bruno, Senior Vice President – European Solutions and President, U. S. Steel Kosice
- Pipasu Soni, Vice President – Performance analytics
- David Sutherland, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Patricia Tracey, Independent Director
- Dan Dinges, Independent Director
- Murry Gerber, Independent Director
- John Engel, Independent Director
- Eugene Sperling, Independent Director
- Paul Mascarenas, Independent Director
- Stephen Girsky, Independent Director
- Patricia Dennis, Independent Director
- Kevin Lewis, General Manager – Investor Relations
- Michael McGarry, Director
- John Faraci, Director
- Sara Greenstein, Senior Vice President – Consumer Solutions
- Richard Fruehauf, Senior Vice President – Strategic Planning and Corporate Development
- Christine Breves, Senior Vice President – Manufacturing Support, Chief Supply Chain Officer
- A Barry Melnkovic, SVP & CHRO
- Glenda G Mc Neal, Director
- Colleen M. Darragh, VP and Controller
- John G Drosdick, Director
- Mark G Tabler, VP-Global Quality & Mfg Proc
- Suzanne R Folsom, GC & Sr VP – Gov Affairs
- Robert J Stevens, Director
- David J. Rintoul, Sr. VP – Tubular Business
- Kimberly D Fast, Acting Controller
- Graham B Spanier, Director
- Shirley A Jackson, Director
- James D Garraux,
- Frank J Lucchino, Director
- Roy G Dorrance, Vice Chairman
- John J. Connelly,
- Gregory A. Zovko, Vice President & Controller
- Mario Longhi Filho, Exec. VP and COO
- David Britten, Sr VP&Chief Technology Officer
- Robert J Darnall, Director
- Thomas William La Sorda, Director
- Robert A Mcdonald, Director
- Seth E Schofield, Director
- Gretchen R Haggerty, Exec. VP, Treas. and CFO
- Jeffrey M Lipton, Director
- J Paul Kadlic, Exec. VP-Commercial
- David H Lohr, Sr. VP-Eur. Ops. & Pres.-USSK
- Thomas W Iii Sterling,
- Stephan K Todd,
- George F Babcoke,
- John P Surma, Pres and COO
- J James Kutka, SVP-Strat Plng & Bus Develop
- Anthony A. Bridge, VP – Engineering & Technology
- Michael S Williams, Sr VP – N American Flat-Rolled
- John H Goodish, Exec. VP-Operations
- Thomas J Usher, Chrmn and CEO
- Larry T Brockway, Sr. VP & Chief Risk Officer
- Charles R Lee, Director
- Richard A Gephardt, Director
- Jerome Gary Cooper, Director
- Christopher J Navetta,
- Susan M Suver, VP-Human Resources
- Dan D Sandman, Vice Chrmn-Chf Lgl Adm Offcr
- Terrence D Straub,
- Douglas C Yearley, Director
- Larry G Schultz, VP and Controller