Kenneth Lamneck Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Kenneth T Lamneck is at least $28.3 Million dollars as of 20 February 2019. Mr. Lamneck owns over 82,698 units of Insight Enterprises stock worth over $17,852,491 and over the last 16 years he sold NSIT stock worth over $5,491,586. In addition, he makes $4,968,500 as President, Chief Executive Officer, and Director at Insight Enterprises.
Mr. Lamneck NSIT stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Kenneth has made over 42 trades of the Insight Enterprises stock since 2011, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 82,698 units of NSIT stock worth $5,212,455 on 20 February 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 116,001 units of Insight Enterprises stock on 20 February 2013 worth over $7,311,543. On average, Kenneth trades about 15,190 units every 42 days since 2004. As of 20 February 2019 he still owns at least 283,238 units of Insight Enterprises stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Lamneck stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Kenneth Lamneck biography
Kenneth T. (Ken) Lamneck is President, Chief Executive Officer, Director of the Insight Enterprises, Inc. Mr. Lamneck served as President, the Americas, at Tech Data Corporation, a wholesale distributor of technology products, where he led operations in the United States, Canada and Latin America. From 1996 to 2003, he held various executive management positions at Arrow Electronics, including President of Arrow/Richey Electronics and President of Arrow’s Industrial Computer Products business. Mr. Lamneck is a member of the board of directors of Benchmark Electronics, Inc., a publicly-held company that provides integrated manufacturing, design and engineering services to original equipment manufacturers of computers and related products.
What is the salary of Kenneth Lamneck?
As the President, Chief Executive Officer, and Director of Insight Enterprises, the total compensation of Kenneth Lamneck at Insight Enterprises is $4,968,500. There are no executives at Insight Enterprises getting paid more.
How old is Kenneth Lamneck?
Kenneth Lamneck is 64, he’s been the President, Chief Executive Officer, and Director of Insight Enterprises since 2010. There are no older and 15 younger executives at Insight Enterprises.
What’s Kenneth Lamneck’s mailing address?
Kenneth’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 6820 HARL AVENUE, , TEMPE, AZ, 85283.
Insider trading at Insight Enterprises
Over the last 18 years, insiders at Insight Enterprises have traded over $66,965,351 worth of Insight Enterprises stock and bought 245,693 units worth $2,078,560 . The most active insider traders include Bennett Dorrance, Timothy A Crown, and Kenneth T Lamneck. On average, Insight Enterprises executives and independent directors trade stock every 10 days with the average trade being worth of $830,219. The most recent stock trade was executed by Rachael A Bertrandt on 10 October 2019, trading 209 units of NSIT stock currently worth $13,651.
What does Insight Enterprises do?
Insight Enterprises, Inc. is a global information technology, which engages in the provision of helping businesses of all sizes, government organizations, and healthcare and educational institutions. It operates through the following geographical segments: North America; Europe, the Middle East and Africa; and Asia-Pacific. The company was founded by Eric J. Crown and Timothy A. Crown in 1988 and is headquartered in Tempe, AZ.
What does Insight Enterprises’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Lamneck stock trades at Insight Enterprises, Tech Data, and Benchmark Electronics
Insight Enterprises executives and stock owners
Insight Enterprises executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Kenneth Lamneck, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Glynis Bryan, Chief Financial Officer
- Wolfgang Ebermann, President – Insight EMEA
- Steven Dodenhoff, President – Insight North America
- Samuel Cowley, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Michael Guggemos, Chief Information Officer
- Timothy Crown, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Richard Allen, Independent Director
- Kathleen Pushor, Independent Director
- Linda Breard, Independent Director
- Anthony Ibarguen, Independent Director
- Girish Rishi, Independent Director
- Catherine Courage, Independent Director
- Bruce Armstrong, Independent Director
- Jake Patterson, Director – IR Contact
- Rachael Bertrandt, Principal Accounting Officer, Global Controller
- Helen Johnson, Senior Vice President – Finance, Chief Financial Officer, North America
- Michael M Fisher, Director
- Robertson C Jones, Director
- Bennett Dorrance, Director
- Dana A. Leighty, VP, PAO
- Jeffery Shumway, Chief Information Officer
- Robert F Woods, Director
- Mary E. Sculley, SVP, Human Resources
- James D Kebert, COO, Subs. of Issuer
- Gary M Glandon, EVP, Chief People Officer
- Steven Robert Andrews, General Counsel
- Stanley Laybourne, EVP, CFO, Treasurer
- Dino D Farfante, Pres., Sub. of Issuer
- Branson M Smith, Pres., Sub. Of Issuer
- Larry Gunning, Director
- Karen K Mcginnis, SVP Finance
- P Robert Moya, EVP, CAO, GC, Secty
- Catherine W Eckstein, SVP Marketing
- Timothy J Mcgrath, EVP Sales, Subs. of Issuer
- David J Robino, Director
- Eric J Crown, Chairman of the Board
- Stuart Fenton, Mng. Dir., Sub. of Issuer
- David Rice, Chief Information Officer
- Mark T Mc Grath, President of Subsidiary
- Stephen Speidel, Chief Information Officer
- James A Mccoy, SVP Finance, Sub. of Issuer
- David C Olsen, SVP, Controller and PAO
- Richard A Fennessy, President and CEO
- Carmela Orlando, VP, GM of Subsidiary