Kenneth Khoury Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Kenneth F Khoury is at least $5.11 Million dollars as of 3 February 2015. Mr. Khoury owns over 2,500 units of Beazer Homes USA stock worth over $2,081,841 and over the last 14 years he sold BZH stock worth over $521,750. In addition, he makes $2,503,680 as Executive Vice President – Administration at Beazer Homes USA.
Mr. Khoury BZH stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Kenneth has made over 3 trades of the Beazer Homes USA stock since 2007, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 2,500 units of BZH stock worth $36,500 on 3 February 2015.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 26,166 units of Beazer Homes USA stock on 30 October 2007 worth over $521,750. On average, Kenneth trades about 1,282 units every 102 days since 2006. As of 3 February 2015 he still owns at least 136,157 units of Beazer Homes USA stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Khoury stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Kenneth Khoury biography
Kenneth F. Khoury is Executive Vice President – Administration of the Company. He joined the Company in January 2009 as Executive Vice President and General Counsel. In June 2011, Mr. Khoury was also named Chief Administrative Officer. Mr. Khoury was previously Executive Vice President and General Counsel of Delta Air Lines from September 2006 to November 2008. Practicing law for over 39 years, Mr. Khoury’s career has included both private practice and extensive in-house counsel experience. Prior to Delta Air Lines, Mr. Khoury was Senior Vice President and General Counsel of Weyerhaeuser Corporation and spent 15 years with Georgia-Pacific Corporation, where he served most recently as Vice President and Deputy General Counsel. He also spent five years at the law firm White & Case in New York. He received a Bachelor of Arts degree from Rutgers College and a Juris Doctor from Fordham University School of Law.
What is the salary of Kenneth Khoury?
As the Executive Vice President – Administration of Beazer Homes USA, the total compensation of Kenneth Khoury at Beazer Homes USA is $2,503,680. There are 1 executives at Beazer Homes USA getting paid more, with Allan Merrill having the highest compensation of $6,152,170.
How old is Kenneth Khoury?
Kenneth Khoury is 67, he’s been the Executive Vice President – Administration of Beazer Homes USA since 2018. There are 3 older and 6 younger executives at Beazer Homes USA. The oldest executive at Beazer Homes USA, Inc. is Brian Beazer, 83, who is the Non-Executive Independent Chairman of Board.
What’s Kenneth Khoury’s mailing address?
Kenneth’s mailing address filed with the SEC is P. O. BOX 9777, , FEDERAL WAY, WA, 980639777.
Insider trading at Beazer Homes USA
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Beazer Homes USA have traded over $22,063,740 worth of Beazer Homes USA stock and bought 1,241,827 units worth $24,423,681 . The most active insider traders include Stephen P Jr Zelnak, Ian J Mccarthy, and David J Spitz. On average, Beazer Homes USA executives and independent directors trade stock every 41 days with the average trade being worth of $251,891. The most recent stock trade was executed by Allan P Merrill on 22 May 2019, trading 5,192 units of BZH stock currently worth $49,999.
What does Beazer Homes USA do?
Beazer Homes USA, Inc. engages in the design and sale of single-family and multi-family homes. It operates through the following geographical segments: West, East, and Southeast. The West segment includes Arizona, California, Nevada, and Texas. The East segment consists of Delaware, Indiana, Maryland, Tennessee, and Virginia. The Southeast segment comprises Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, and South Carolina. The company was founded in November 1993 and is headquartered in Atlanta, GA.
What does Beazer Homes USA’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Khoury stock trades at Beazer Homes USA, Delta Air Lines, and Weyerhaeuser Co
Beazer Homes USA executives and stock owners
Beazer Homes USA executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Allan Merrill, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Kenneth Khoury, Executive Vice President – Administration
- Robert Salomon, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Keith Belknap, Executive Vice President, General Counsel
- Stephen Zelnak, Independent Director
- Elizabeth Acton, Independent Director
- Danny Shepherd, Director
- Laurent Alpert, Independent Director
- Peter Orser, Director
- Norma Provencio, Independent Director
- Peter Leemputte, Independent Director
- Brian Beazer, Non-Executive Independent Chairman of Board
- David Goldberg, IR Contact Officer
- Steward Sparks, Senior Vice President – Corporate Development
- Larry T Solari, Director
- Katie J Bayne, Director
- Kenneth J Gary, E.V.P & General Counsel
- James Oleary, EVP, Chief Financial Officer
- Michael R Douglas, EVP Special Counsel
- Cory Jacobs Boydston, Senior V.P., Treasurer
- C Lowell Ball, SVP, General Counsel
- Michael T Rand, SVP, Corporate Controller
- Jonathan Smoke, Senior Vice President, CIO
- Fred Fratto, SVP, Human Resources
- Maureen E Oconnell, Director
- D E Mundell, Director
- John Skelton, SVP, Forward Planning
- Capital Management Llclinde…,
- David J Spitz, Director
- C Christian Winkle, Director
- Ian J Mccarthy, President, CEO
- Michael H Furlow, EVP, Chief Operating Officer