Kenneth Duberstein Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Kenneth M Duberstein is at least $16.4 Million dollars as of 26 February 2015. Mr. Duberstein owns over 4,237 units of The Boeing Co stock worth over $16,037,042 and over the last 16 years he sold BA stock worth over $6,716. In addition, he makes $355,890 as Independent Director at The Boeing Co.
Mr. Duberstein BA stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Kenneth has made over 9 trades of the The Boeing Co stock since 2005, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 4,237 units of BA stock worth $152,447 on 26 February 2015.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 6,000 units of The Boeing Co stock on 29 August 2013 worth over $233,760. On average, Kenneth trades about 239 units every 25 days since 2003. As of 26 February 2015 he still owns at least 46,660 units of The Boeing Co stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Duberstein stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Kenneth Duberstein biography
Kenneth M. Duberstein is re-designated as Independent Director of the Company effective on April 29, 2018 . He has been Chairman & CEO, The Duberstein Group; Former White House Chief of Staff. As our longest-serving director, Mr. Duberstein provides the Board with a rare combination of industry perspective and institutional knowledge, an extensive understanding of the industry’s challenges and opportunities in the current geopolitical environment, and deep experience in the area of corporate governance. He has been a member of all four principal standing committees and provided independent leadership to the Board as our Lead Director. In addition to having vast knowledge of Boeing and its businesses, Mr. Duberstein brings to the Board a broad range of experience, including in the executive and legislative branches of the U.S. government, as an outside strategic advisor, and as a member of other Fortune 500 boards. Mr. Duberstein’s extensive experience, both in the highest levels of the U.S. government and with The Duberstein Group, enables him to advise the Board and senior management on key issues of corporate strategy and Boeing’s interactions with both the U.S. government and governments around the globe.
What is the salary of Kenneth Duberstein?
As the Independent Director of The Boeing Co, the total compensation of Kenneth Duberstein at The Boeing Co is $355,890. There are 11 executives at The Boeing Co getting paid more, with Dennis Muilenburg having the highest compensation of $23,392,200.
How old is Kenneth Duberstein?
Kenneth Duberstein is 74, he’s been the Independent Director of The Boeing Co since 2018. There are no older and 28 younger executives at The Boeing Co.
What’s Kenneth Duberstein’s mailing address?
Kenneth’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 600 NORTH DAIRY ASHFORD, , HOUSTON, TX, 77079.
Insider trading at The Boeing Co
Over the last 18 years, insiders at The Boeing Co have traded over $207,532,827 worth of The Boeing Co stock and bought 9,817 units worth $931,625 . The most active insider traders include David L Calhoun, Edward M Liddy, and John E Bryson. On average, The Boeing Co executives and independent directors trade stock every 13 days with the average trade being worth of $3,797,516. The most recent stock trade was executed by Heidi B Capozzi on 13 February 2019, trading 2,916 units of BA stock currently worth $221,529.
What does The Boeing Co do?
The Boeing Co. is an aerospace company, which engages in the manufacture of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems. It operates through the following segments: Commercial Airplanes; Defense, Space and Security; Global Services; and Boeing Capital. The Commercial Airplanes segment includes the development, production, and market of commercial jet aircraft and provides fleet support services, principally to the commercial airline industry worldwide. The Defense, Space and Security segment refers to the research, development, production and modification of manned and unmanned military aircraft and weapons systems for global strike, including fighter and combat rotorcraft aircraft and missile systems; global mobility, including tanker, rotorcraft and tilt-rotor aircraft; and airborne surveillance and reconnaissance, including command and control, battle management and airborne anti-submarine aircraft. The Global Services segment provides services to commercial and defense customers. The Boeing Capital segment seeks to ensure that Boeing customers have the financing they need to buy and take delivery of their Boeing product and manages overall financing exposure. The company was founded by William Edward Boeing on July 15, 1916 and is headquartered in Chicago, IL.
What does The Boeing Co’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Duberstein stock trades at The Boeing Co, ConocoPhillips, Mack-Cali Realty, The Travelers Cos, and Dell Technologies
The Boeing Co executives and stock owners
The Boeing Co executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Dennis Muilenburg, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Leanne Caret, Executive Vice President, President and Chief Executive Officer of Boeing Defense, Space & Security
- Stanley Deal, Executive Vice President, President and Chief Executive Officer of Boeing Commercial Airplanes
- Gregory Smith, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President – Enterprise Performance and Strategy
- Gregory Hyslop, Chief Technology Officer, Senior Vice President – Boeing Engineering, Test & Technology
- J. Michael Luttig, Executive Vice President and Counselor
- Kevin McAllister, Executive Vice President
- Diana Sands, Senior Vice President – Office of Internal Governance and Administration
- Lawrence Kellner, Independent Director
- Arthur Collins, Independent Director
- Ronald Williams, Independent Director
- Kenneth Duberstein, Independent Director
- David Calhoun, Lead Independent Director
- Mike Zafirovski, Independent Director
- Susan Schwab, Independent Director
- Robert Bradway, Independent Director
- Caroline Kennedy, Independent Director
- Edmund Giambastiani, Independent Director
- Edward Liddy, Independent Director
- Lynn Good, Independent Director
- Nikki Haley, Independent Director
- John Richardson, Director
- Anne Toulouse, Senior Vice President of Communications
- Jenette Ramos, Senior Vice President – Manufacturing, Supply Chain & Operations
- Bertrand-Marc Allen, Senior Vice President, President – Boeing International
- Heidi Capozzi, Senior Vice President – Human Resources
- Brett Gerry, Senior Vice President, General Counsel
- Vishwa Uddanwadiker, Senior Vice President of Information Technology & Data Analytics, Interim Chief Information Officer
- Timothy Keating, Executive Vice President – Government Operations
- Theodore Colbert, President, Chief Executive Officer of Boeing Global Services
- Scott W Fancher, SVP, Prog Mgmt, Int & Dev Prog
- Randall L Stephenson, Director
- Patrick M Shanahan, SVP, Supply Chain & Operations
- Robert E Verbeck, VP Fin. & Corporate Controller
- Thomas J Downey, SVP-Communications
- Philip A Musser, SVP, Communications
- Shephard W Hill, SVP, Business Dev. & Strategy
- Michael A. Arthur, President, Boeing Int’l
- W James Jr Mcnerney, Director
- Christopher M Chadwick, EVP, Pres. & CEO, BDS
- John J Tracy, Sr VP-Engineering, Ops & Tech
- Anthony M Parasida, Senior Vice President
- Linda Z Cook, Director
- Wanda K Denson Low, Sr. V.P., Internal Governance
- Raymond L. Conner, EVP, Pres. & CEO, BCA
- Richard Dennis Stephens, Sr. VP, Internal Services
- Scott E Carson, SrVP, Pres Connexion Boeing
- James F Albaugh, Exec VP, Pres & CEO IDS
- William M Daley, Director
- James A Bell, Sr. Vice President of Finance
- Michael J Cave, SVP, Bus. Dev. & Strategy
- John F Mcdonnell, Director
- Robert J Pasterick, Corporate Controller
- John E Bryson, Director
- John H Biggs, Director
- James L Jones, Director
- Rozanne L Ridgway, Director
- Harry S Iii Mcgee, Corporate Controller
- Tod R Hullin, SVP Communications
- James M Jamieson, Sr. V.P., CTO
- Laurette T Koellner, Executive Vice President
- Alan R Mulally, Exec VP, Pres & CEO BCA
- Richard D Nanula, Director
- Leon Rudy F De, Sr.V.P. Washington DC Op
- Bonnie W Soodik, Sr VP, Pres Share Svcs
- John M Shalikashvili, Director
- Thomas R Pickering, Sr. V.P. Int’l Relations
- Lewis E Platt, Director
- Paul E Gray, Director
- John B Hayhurst, Sr. V.P., Pres ATM
- James F Palmer, Sr VP/Pres Boeing Capital
- Michael M Sears, Exec VP, CFO
- Harry C Stonecipher, Director
- David O Swain, Exec VP, CTO
- Douglas G Bain, Sr. V.P. General Counsel