Kenneth Bronfin Net Worth
Kenneth Bronfin biography
Kenneth A. Bronfin is Independent Director of the Company. Mr. Bronfin is Senior Managing Director of Hearst Ventures (the strategic investment division of diversified media, information and services company Hearst Corporation), serving in this role since 2013. Prior thereto, he was President of Hearst Interactive Media since 2002. Prior thereto, Mr. Bronfin was Deputy Group Head of Hearst Interactive Media since 1996. The Board has nominated Mr. Bronfin for election as a director because of his extensive expertise and experience in operational and executive roles in the media and digital services sectors, as well as his experience in strategic planning and corporate finance. Mr. Bronfin’s experience includes serving in a number of executive positions where he was in charge of interactive media and digital businesses and where he led new business ventures, strategic investments and acquisitions in the digital content and media industries. Mr. Bronfin has experience serving on private and public company boards of directors. Mr. Bronfin possesses substantial knowledge, expertise and experience, including operations and business planning experience, in the media, digital products and digital services industries, including expertise in international media, advertising, marketing, and analyzing and anticipating consumer trends.
What is the salary of Kenneth Bronfin?
As the Independent Director of Hasbro, the total compensation of Kenneth Bronfin at Hasbro is $402,074. There are 7 executives at Hasbro getting paid more, with Brian Goldner having the highest compensation of $8,499,620.
How old is Kenneth Bronfin?
Kenneth Bronfin is 59, he’s been the Independent Director of Hasbro since 2008. There are 6 older and 11 younger executives at Hasbro. The oldest executive at Hasbro, Inc. is Crispin Davis, 70, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Kenneth Bronfin’s mailing address?
Kenneth’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O HASBRO, INC., 1011 NEWPORT AVENUE, PAWTUCKET, RI, 02861.
Insider trading at Hasbro
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Hasbro have traded over $349,975,021 worth of Hasbro stock and bought 43,652 units worth $2,277,508 . The most active insider traders include Alan G Hassenfeld, Brian Goldner, and Alfred J Verrecchia. On average, Hasbro executives and independent directors trade stock every 34 days with the average trade being worth of $7,506,082. The most recent stock trade was executed by Stephen J Davis on 16 May 2019, trading 4,200 units of HAS stock currently worth $412,608.
What does Hasbro do?
Hasbro, Inc. engages in the provision of children and family leisure time products and services with a portfolio of brands and entertainment properties. The firm operates under the following brands: Littlest Pet Shop, Magic: The Gathering, Monopoly, My Little Pony, Nerf, Play-Doh, and Transformers. It operates through the following segments: United States and Canada, International, and Entertainment and Licensing. The United States and Canada segment refers to the marketing and sale of products in the United States and Canada which include the innovation and reinvention of toys and games. The International segment engages in the marketing and sale of product categories to retailers and wholesalers in Europe, Latin and South America, and the Asia Pacific region and through distributors in those countries where there is no direct presence. The Entertainment and Licensing segment conducts movie, television and digital gaming entertainment operations. The company was founded by Henry Hassenfeld and Hilal Hassenfeld in 1923 and is headquartered in Pawtucket, RI.
Hasbro executives and stock owners
Hasbro executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Brian Goldner, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- John Frascotti, President, Chief Operating Officer, Director
- Deborah Thomas, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Stephen Davis, Executive Vice President, Chief Content Officer
- Wiebe Tinga, Chief Commercial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Edward Philip, Lead Independent Director
- Lisa Gersh, Independent Director
- Kenneth Bronfin, Independent Director
- Richard Stoddart, Independent Director
- Linda Zecher, Independent Director
- Alan Hassenfeld, Independent Director
- Tracy Leinbach, Independent Director
- Crispin Davis, Independent Director
- Hope Cochran, Independent Director
- Mary West, Independent Director
- Michael Burns, Independent Director
- Debbie Hancock, Vice President – Investor Relations
- Tarrant Sibley, Senior Vice President, Chief Legal Officer and Corporate Secretary
- Thomas Courtney, Executive Vice President, Chief Global Operations Officer
- Dolph Johnson, Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
- Alan R Batkin, Director
- Basil Anderson, Director
- Frank Biondi, Director
- Barbara Finigan, SVP, Chief Legal Officer & Sec
- David D R Hargreaves, Senior Vice President and CFO
- Michael W O Garrett, Director
- Jack M Greenberg, Director
- John M Jr Connors, Director
- Martin R Trueb, Sr. VP and Treasurer
- Paula Stern, Director
- Gordon Gee, Director
- Duncan Billing, Global Development Officer
- Alfred J Verrecchia, President and CEO
- Barry Nagler, Sr. VP, GC & Secretary
- Claudine B/Ca Malone, Director
- Frank P Jr Bifulco, President,North American Sales
- Simon Gardner, President of Hasbro Europe
- E David Wilson, President, Games
- Carl Spielvogel, Director
- Richard B Holt, Sr. VP and CAFCO
- E John Jr Rosenwald, Director
- Eli Segal, Director