Ken Peterman Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Ken Allen Peterman is at least $6.06 Million dollars as of 1 April 2019. Mr. Peterman owns over 47,625 units of ViaSat stock worth over $2,584,477 and over the last 6 years he sold VSAT stock worth over $60,663. In addition, he makes $3,410,910 as President – Government Systems at ViaSat.
Mr. Peterman VSAT stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Ken has made over 27 trades of the ViaSat stock since 2014, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 47,625 units of VSAT stock worth $3,100,864 on 1 April 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 47,625 units of ViaSat stock on 1 April 2019 worth over $3,100,864. On average, Ken trades about 3,902 units every 59 days since 2013. As of 1 April 2019 he still owns at least 37,516 units of ViaSat stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Peterman stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Ken Peterman biography
Ken Peterman is President – Government Systems of the Company. He joined Viasat in April 2013 as Vice President — Government Systems. In June 2014, he was appointed Senior Vice President — Government Systems. Mr. Peterman assumed his current position as President, Government Systems in May 2017. Mr. Peterman has over 35 years of experience in general management, systems engineering, strategic planning, portfolio management, and business leadership in the aerospace and defense industries. From July 2012 to April 2013, Mr. Peterman served as President and Chief Executive Officer of SpyGlass Group, a company he founded which provides executive strategic advisory services to the aerospace and defense industries. From 2011 to July 2012, Mr. Peterman served as President of Exelis Communications and Force Protection Systems, and from 2007 to 2011, he served as President of ITT Communications Systems, which are both developers and providers of command, control, communications, computers, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance products and systems. Previously, Mr. Peterman was Vice President and General Manager of Rockwell Collins Government System’s Integrated C3 Systems and Rockwell Collins Displays and Awareness Systems. Mr. Peterman earned a B.S.E.E. degree from Tri-State University (now Trine).
What is the salary of Ken Peterman?
As the President – Government Systems of ViaSat, the total compensation of Ken Peterman at ViaSat is $3,410,910. There are 3 executives at ViaSat getting paid more, with Mark Dankberg having the highest compensation of $10,688,900.
How old is Ken Peterman?
Ken Peterman is 62, he’s been the President – Government Systems of ViaSat since 2017. There are 7 older and 12 younger executives at ViaSat. The oldest executive at ViaSat, Inc. is Harvey White, 85, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Ken Peterman’s mailing address?
Ken’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 6155 EL CAMINO REAL, , CARLSBAD, CA, 92009.
Insider trading at ViaSat
Over the last 16 years, insiders at ViaSat have traded over $165,523,106 worth of ViaSat stock and bought 1,460,477 units worth $56,288,588 . The most active insider traders include Partners Llc Raab Andrew Jo…, Mark D Dankberg, and Michael B Targoff. On average, ViaSat executives and independent directors trade stock every 9 days with the average trade being worth of $837,473. The most recent stock trade was executed by Keven K Lippert on 20 September 2019, trading 10,000 units of VSAT stock currently worth $612,600.
What does ViaSat do?
ViaSat, Inc. provides communications technologies and services. It operates through following segments: Satellite Services, Commercial Networks and Government Systems. The Satellite Services segment provides satellite-based high-speed broadband services with multiple applications to consumers, enterprises, and mobile broadband customers (including commercial airlines and maritime vessels) both in the United States and abroad. The Commercial Networks segment develops and produces a variety of advanced satellite and wireless products, systems and solutions that enable the provision of high-speed fixed and mobile broadband services. The Government Systems segment provides global mobile broadband services to military and government users, and develops and produces network-centric Internet Protocol (IP)-based fixed and mobile secure communications products and solutions. The company was founded on May 1, 1986 by Mark D. Dankberg and Mark J. Miller and is headquartered in Carlsbad, CA.
What does ViaSat’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Peterman stock trades at ViaSat
ViaSat executives and stock owners
ViaSat executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Mark Dankberg, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Richard Baldridge, President, Chief Operating Officer, Director
- Keven Lippert, Executive Vice President – Corporate Development and Chief Administrative Officer
- Ken Peterman, President – Government Systems
- Shawn Duffy, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Mark Miller, Executive Vice President and Chief Technical Officer
- Kevin Harkenrider, Senior Vice President and President, Broadband Systems
- Bruce Dirks, Senior Vice President, Treasury and Corporate Development
- Varsha Rao, Independent Director
- Sean Pak, Independent Director
- Harvey White, Independent Director
- Jeffrey Nash, Independent Director
- Robert Johnson, Independent Director
- Frank Biondi, Independent Director
- John Stenbit, Independent Director
- B. Allen Lay, Independent Director
- Melinda Del Toro, Senior Vice President – People and Culture and Chief People Officer
- David Ryan, Vice President and President, Viasat Space Systems
- Marc Agnew, Vice President – Commercial Networks
- Douglas Abts, Vice President – Global Mobility
- Robert Blair, Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Girish Chandran, Vice President and Chief Technical Officer
- Melinda Michele Kimbro, Chief People Officer
- Doug Abts, Vice President
- Robert A Bowman, Director
- Partners Llc Peck Bobby Ray…,
- Partners Llc Raab Andrew Jo…,
- John Zlogar, Senior VIce President
- Steven R Hart, Vice President, Engineering
- Thomas Evans Moore, Senior VP
- Michael B Targoff, Director
- Steve Estes, Vice President Human Resources
- Ronald G Wangerin, Chief Financial Officer
- Brandon L Nixon, Senior Vice President
- Gregory D Monahan, Vice President
- Cathy B Akin, VP Human Resources
- Robert L Barrie, Vice President
- Stephen W Cable, VP Broadband Systems
- William Arthur Owens, Director