Kathleen Wilson-Thompson Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Kathleen Wilson Thompson is at least $9.35 Million dollars as of 14 August 2019. Ms. Thompson owns over 360 units of Walgreens Boots Alliance stock worth over $21,618 and over the last 13 years she sold WBA stock worth over $4,601,757. In addition, she makes $4,728,980 as Executive Vice President and Global Chief Human Resources Officer at Walgreens Boots Alliance.
Ms. Thompson WBA stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Kathleen has made over 16 trades of the Walgreens Boots Alliance stock since 2007, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she bought 360 units of WBA stock worth $79,816 on 14 August 2019.
The largest trade she’s ever made was selling 52,000 units of Walgreens Boots Alliance stock on 31 October 2018 worth over $4,096,040. On average, Kathleen trades about 6,523 units every 87 days since 2007. As of 14 August 2019 she still owns at least 360 units of Walgreens Boots Alliance stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Thompson stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Kathleen Wilson-Thompson biography
Kathleen Wilson-Thompson serves as Executive Vice President, Global Chief Human Resources Officer of the Company. Previously, she served as Senior Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer of Walgreens from January 2010 to December 2014. Prior to that, she served in a variety of legal and operational positions at Kellogg Company, most recently as Senior Vice President, Global Human Resources from July 2005 to December 2009. She has served as a director of Vulcan Materials Company, a producer of construction aggregates, since 2009 and Ashland Global Holdings Inc., a global specialty chemicals company, since 2017
What is the salary of Kathleen Thompson?
As the Executive Vice President and Global Chief Human Resources Officer of Walgreens Boots Alliance, the total compensation of Kathleen Thompson at Walgreens Boots Alliance is $4,728,980. There are 5 executives at Walgreens Boots Alliance getting paid more, with Stefano Pessina having the highest compensation of $13,542,300.
How old is Kathleen Thompson?
Kathleen Thompson is 61, she’s been the Executive Vice President and Global Chief Human Resources Officer of Walgreens Boots Alliance since 2014. There are 7 older and 8 younger executives at Walgreens Boots Alliance. The oldest executive at Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. is Stefano Pessina, 77, who is the Executive Vice Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
What’s Kathleen Thompson’s mailing address?
Kathleen’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O WALGREENS BOOTS ALLIANCE, INC., 108 WILMOT ROAD, DEERFIELD, IL, 60015.
Insider trading at Walgreens Boots Alliance
Over the last 5 years, insiders at Walgreens Boots Alliance have traded over $1,213,154,958 worth of Walgreens Boots Alliance stock and bought 5,693,146 units worth $404,846,331 . The most active insider traders include Barry Jana Partners Llc Ros…, Stefano Pessina, and John Anthony Lederer. On average, Walgreens Boots Alliance executives and independent directors trade stock every 33 days with the average trade being worth of $26,024,411. The most recent stock trade was executed by Marco Patrick Anthony Pagni on 14 August 2019, trading 215,323 units of WBA stock currently worth $10,869,505.
What does Walgreens Boots Alliance do?
Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. engages in the provision of drug store services. The company operates through the following segments: Retail Pharmacy USA, Retail Pharmacy International, and Pharmaceutical Wholesale. The Retail Pharmacy USA segment engages in pharmacy-led health and beauty retail businesses, which sells its products under brand names Walgreens and Duane Reade. The Retail Pharmacy International segment offers retail stores, which sells products of brands No7, Boots Pharmaceuticals, Botanics, Liz Earle, and Soap & Glory. The Pharmaceutical Wholesale segment supplies medicines, other healthcare products and related services to pharmacies, doctors, health centers, and hospitals. The company was founded in 1901 and is headquartered in Deerfield, IL.
What does Walgreens Boots Alliance’s logo look like?
Complete history of Ms. Thompson stock trades at Tesla, Walgreens Boots Alliance, Ashland Global, Kellogg Co, and Vulcan Materials Co
Walgreens Boots Alliance executives and stock owners
Walgreens Boots Alliance executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Stefano Pessina, Executive Vice Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
- Alexander Gourlay, Co-Chief Operating Officer
- James Skinner, Executive Chairman of the Board
- Ornella Barra, Co-Chief Operating Officer
- James Kehoe, Global Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Kathleen Wilson-Thompson, Executive Vice President, Global Chief Human Resources Officer
- William Foote, Lead Independent Director
- Nancy Schlichting, Independent Director
- David Brailer, Independent Director
- Ginger Graham, Independent Director
- Dominic Murphy, Independent Director
- Janice Babiak, Independent Director
- John Lederer, Independent Director
- Jose Almeida, Independent Director
- Francesco Tinto, Senior Vice President, Global Chief Information Officer
- Gerald Gradwell, IR Contact Officer
- Heather Dixon, Senior Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer, Global Controller
- Ken Murphy, Executive Vice President, Chief Commercial Officer, President of Global Brands
- Marco Pagni, Executive Vice President, Global Chief Administrative Officer, General Counsel
- Leonard D Schaeffer, Director
- Barry Jana Partners Llc Ros…,
- Kimberly R Scardino, SVP, Global Controller and CAO
- George Rollo Fairweather, EVP and Global CFO
- Simon John Roberts, EVP and President, Boots
- Jan Stern Reed, SVP, GC and Corp. Sec.
- Acquisitions Holdings Ltd S…, 10% owner
- Alejandro Silva, Director
- Steven A Davis, Director
- Thomas J Jr Sabatino, EVP, Global CLO and CAO
- Timothy J Theriault, EVP and Global CIO
- Timothy R Mclevish, EVP and CFO
- Jeffrey Berkowitz, Executive Vice President