Kathleen Barclay Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Kathleen S Barclay is at least $3.45 Million dollars as of 18 April 2019. Ms. Barclay owns over 2,500 units of Five Below stock worth over $914,372 and over the last 10 years she sold FIVE stock worth over $2,361,772. In addition, she makes $169,930 as Independent Director at Five Below.
Ms. Barclay FIVE stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Kathleen has made over 8 trades of the Five Below stock since 2011, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she sold 2,500 units of FIVE stock worth $352,150 on 18 April 2019.
The largest trade she’s ever made was selling 15,000 units of Five Below stock on 17 October 2012 worth over $374,400. On average, Kathleen trades about 1,155 units every 56 days since 2009. As of 18 April 2019 she still owns at least 7,210 units of Five Below stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Barclay stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Kathleen Barclay biography
Kathleen S. Barclay is Independent Director of the Company. Ms. Barclay served as the Senior Vice President of Human Resources for The Kroger Co., a $100 billion grocery supermarket company, from 2009 until her retirement in November 2015. Prior to joining The Kroger Co., Ms. Barclay served in many leadership roles at General Motors Corporation, a multinational automotive corporation, from 1985 to 2010. Most recently she served as General Motors Corporation’s Vice President of Global Human Resources from 1998 to 2009. Ms. Barclay’s senior leadership experience with a large-scale, growing retailer led to her selection as a director of Five Below.
What is the salary of Kathleen Barclay?
As the Independent Director of Five Below, the total compensation of Kathleen Barclay at Five Below is $166,072. There are 9 executives at Five Below getting paid more, with Joel Anderson having the highest compensation of $4,111,530.
How old is Kathleen Barclay?
Kathleen Barclay is 62, she’s been the Independent Director of Five Below since 2015. There are 4 older and 10 younger executives at Five Below. The oldest executive at Five Below, Inc. is Thomas Ryan, 66, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Kathleen Barclay’s mailing address?
Kathleen’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 400 N. ELM STREET, , GREENSBORO, NC, 27401.
Insider trading at Five Below
Over the last 7 years, insiders at Five Below have traded over $4,686,516,140 worth of Five Below stock and bought 143,294 units worth $4,192,628 . The most active insider traders include International Corp/Ma Advent, International Llc Advent, and Vi Gp Limited Partnership Gpe. On average, Five Below executives and independent directors trade stock every 16 days with the average trade being worth of $103,524,688. The most recent stock trade was executed by Thomas Vellios on 17 October 2019, trading 60,000 units of FIVE stock currently worth $7,998,600.
What does Five Below do?
Five Below, Inc. engages in the shopping business. It offers an assortment of merchandise, including sporting goods, games, fashion accessories and jewelry, to hobbies and collectibles, bath and body, candy and snacks, room decor and storage, stationery and school supplies, video game accessories, books, dvds, iPhone accessories, novelty and gag, and seasonal items. The company was founded by David Schlessinger, Zany Brainy, and Thomas G. Vellios in January 2002 and is headquartered in Philadelphia, PA.
What does Five Below’s logo look like?
Complete history of Ms. Barclay stock trades at Five Below, The Kroger Co, and Kontoor Brands
Five Below executives and stock owners
Five Below executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Joel Anderson, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Michael Romanko, Chief Merchandising Officer
- Eric Specter, Chief Administrative Officer
- Kenneth Bull, Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer
- George Hill, Executive Vice President-Operations
- Thomas Vellios, Non-Executive Chairman of the Board, Director
- Thomas Ryan, Independent Director
- Michael Devine, Independent Director
- Ronald Sargent, Independent Director
- Catherine Buggeln, Independent Director
- Richard Markee, Independent Director
- Daniel Kaufman, Independent Director
- Kathleen Barclay, Independent Director
- Dinesh Lathi, Independent Director
- Judith Werthauser, Chief Experience Officer
- David Makuen, Executive Vice President of Marketing and Strategy
- David M Mussafer, Director
- David Schlessinger, Executive Chairman
- International Gpe Vi B Lp A…,
- Howard D Ross, Director
- International Gpe Vi D Lp A…,
- Vi Gp (Delaware) Limited Pa…,
- David A. Johnston, Chief Operating Officer
- Partners Gpe Vi 2009 Limite…,
- Partners Gpe Vi 2008 Limite…,
- International Gpe Vi G Lp A…,
- Partners Gpe Vi A 2010 Limi…,
- International Gpe Vi C Lp A…,
- Partners Gpe Vi 2010 Limite…,
- International Llc Advent,
- International Gpe Vi Lp Advent,
- Steven J Collins, Director
- International Gpe Vi A Lp A…,
- International Gpe Vi F Lp A…,
- Vi Gp Limited Partnership Gpe,
- International Corp/Ma Advent,
- Partners Gpe Vi A Limited P…,
- International Gpe Vi E Lp A…,